Entropia Tracker screenshots of hof's not working properly

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
I've been running Entropia Tracker for a few weeks now and it's been taking screenshots of globals without any problems. However today I had a hof of 5.8k and it seems to have taken the screenshot for it at least 30 secs later, possibly even longer. Here is pic for it:

index.php

As you can see in pic I've killed and looted another mob after the hof as you can see the loot for it on top left of pic and system message. Also I'm on another mob after the 3ped loot, which is almost half dead. I wasn't experiencing any lag when I had the hof. So why the significant delay in taking pic? any ideas? My screenshot delay is set to 750ms on Entropia Tracker and as I said it takes pics of globals perfectly without any problems. For example:
index.php

I had another hof 1.2k and Entropia Tracker failed to screenshot it completely.

Any ideas, suggestions on what might be causing this? or how I can fix it?

Edit:
The pic for the 1.2k hof appeared in my folder 8 mins ago. I would estimate about 15 mins to half an hour after the hof, again doesn't show pic of the hof itself but another mob I'm shooting. Since I wasn't shooting any mobs whilst typing this up and about 8 mins ago, the pic must be significantly before it appeared in my folder on my pc. Again perhaps 30 secs to a min after the hof itself. So the screenshot is taken of an event after the hof and appears in my folder about 15 mins after the events shown in the pic...

very peculiar:scratch:

Last edited:
Generally best thing to do is reduce your log size. Tracker is delayed because your computer can't keep up cpu/memory wise.

I have "Auto back up the chat.log when it reaches 10 MB" ticked on Entropia Tracker. I don't see any options to reduce the size of it further...

I guess your right though must be related to chat.log file size but not sure what I can do to reduce size of it. Plus computer been on all day, a reboot should clear ram, maybe that'll help.

Edit:
I see option to manually create back up of chat log. Used that and its created a new one. Guess I'll have to do that manually each day to keep on top of the file size...

Last edited:
I have "Auto back up the chat.log when it reaches 10 MB" ticked on Entropia Tracker. I don't see any options to reduce the size of it further...

I guess your right though must be related to chat.log file size but not sure what I can do to reduce size of it. Plus computer been on all day, a reboot should clear ram, maybe that'll help.

Edit:
I see option to manually create back up of chat log. Used that and its created a new one. Guess I'll have to do that manually each day to keep on top of the file size...
Just delete the chat log. You need to do it with EU closed and then it will be created as fresh file on the next startup.

Yeah just rename/delete the chatlog and a new one will be created as you start up the game again.

Back