Entropia tracking

Not all people global :)

yeah and i count those guys to the sweater category :F

u can "play" a game for 6 months.. but in that time u havent even graduated.. and been sweating most of the time.. i dont count that as playing..

to me the playing contains.. hunting, mining and crafting.. everything else is boring

Still missing some globals as of 5/18

Aeh what about the ppl without Xfire?

Go install it, it's got a feature where if someone messages you, you can message them while you're in game so you don't have to minimize EU.

It's just a suggestion on the amount of hours you actually put in on EU.

Go install it, it's got a feature where if someone messages you, you can message them while you're in game so you don't have to minimize EU.

I think you missed the point he said. He simply said (and this is the truth), that not all EU participants have XFire installed. They don't have to install to play it and this automaticly means: Using X-Fire as a meassure of active EU players is completly useless crap and inaccurate as hell.

And the feature you mentioned above only works, if both people have XFire installed. But i don't really get it what this has to do with people who don't have XFire installed and the statistic of active players in EU.

And just another note on XFire. It's not even a very good messanger client. If you don't count the ingame messaging feature, the client is pretty crappy and every other messanger has more to offer than XFire and is easier/better to use than XFire. And only very very few people using XFire, which makes it pretty useless to comunicate. XFire doesn't support even one of the popular IM protocols (like ICQ, AIM, Yahoo messanger or MSN Messanger) and thus don't allow you to chat with people who use these

In ICQ i have more than 150 people in. And i don't know a single person who use XFire. So what's the point in using a messanger capable of IM'ing ingame if no one you know use it? Right, quite pointless and most people will think the same. Maybe when the client gets much more improvement and support other popular protocols than maybe it will have it's chance.

To me Xfire was MSN/ICQ for people who are too busy playing games so they can't use a ordinary messenger

or just simply use windowed mode so no need to minimizes and shit.. to me this whole xfire is useless shit.. thats why i wont install it..

Dont know if its said already but -> some people only hunt in team also, and you cant identify who is in a team

Dont know if its said already but -> some people only hunt in team also, and you cant identify who is in a team

but still we cant be talking even an 50k players.. its just impossible

This is true!
Personally I have 730 ped total in solo hunting globals, while my team globals is up to 17000 Ped. So I guess its rather evident that I hunt alot in team..

Im guessing there is still alot of people who hunt small stuff when solo and therefore very rarely globals, or only hunt in team.

+ there's alot of people of the kind that drops in only a couple of times a month.

+ there's alot of people of the kind that drops in only a couple of times a month.

yeah but can we really count em as players...

simple solution will be the operation consensus thing....

Get an avatar thats running our program to send all unique avatar names it encouters to the database alkong with a time stamp. 30 ppl running the program.... visiting the cities and so on.. combine that with global names and you got something...

(yes some only hunt in teams and are never in the towns.. dont think that makes up 90% of the playerbase tho)...

Back