Entropia Turns TEN

Status
I actually do keep a spreedsheet of my returns and I went from average 80 - 90% to 60 - 70% return per night.

I do the same thing but probably with a much lower turn over. I'm getting a similar result but at 50-60% since the vu. Taking a global out of the calculation (last global was 3 years 10 months ago :eyecrazy: and all I got for the wait was ammo and wool) it dropped the run back down to 50% range.

I did have a couple of good 120% runs but this was the day after the two ATH / HoFs last week.

Maybe... Maybe THIS time I'll get something good. :yay:

Happy birthday, and gz to all you lucky ones. :yay::yay::yay:

whoever is on the low swing will post here,
whoever hits the big one will post here,
everyone else just reads and won't say a word

always been that way and always will be.. :p

those ppl who started their whining chorus 2 days after announcement only demonstrated they haven't got the slightest idea how loot works... sry bad timing, u disqualified :tongue2:

without any data to prove it i'm just saying: average loot has slightly improved after the announcement.
if u hunting troxies (with their huge loot fluctuations), u can't possibly see the difference behind all this (unless u run a comprehensive test, say, for a few months). my advice - go spend a week in a spawn with fairly stable returns, and u will see the difference. no miracles, no rain of gold, just a slight rise in average loot.
can't prove it thou, too lazy for that stuff, sry.. :yup:

Oh, I remember when it turned gold! And I'm still in from time to time. I've now been 13 years in the game :)

modified awesomeness.. normal loot is crap.. hardly get even minis.. globals are even more rare than then used to be.. im fed up again of this bullshit.. average return is 50% of the wasted ammo and the good runs are 80% return which i think the game counts as profits for me so its okey to give next 5 runs 50% returns.. more u deposit.. faster u lose it seems

on saturday i hunted for 12h pretty much in row.. i got 1 global.. i see a guy log in and do 400ped run and hit 8 globals on the mobs i hunted for 12h.. awesome

same with me, its modified loot.

Modified loot dosnt mean it has to be better, its just changed, can be lower too. :)

We will see how modified loot will be on Rt since a ten Edition item has been added in loot pool. www.neverdienews.com A ten Edition item can be possibly discovered :D

Last edited:

Each year,
for new events, or to announce something new
a new cool login page was created.

I feel a bit sad to see that since now almost 3 years
we have the same (same) picture all the time

I was hoping a new cool picture for the new Mayhem Instance System, but no
a new cool picture for the new Avatar System (VU 13.0 + 1 = 14.0), but no

or a new cool picture for the (10) TEN Year Anniversary,
but no

I feel that Mindark THEMSELVES forgot the cool feeling of beeing in
Project Entropia / Entropia Universe.

Each year,
for new events, or to announce something new
a new cool login page was created.

I feel a bit sad to see that since now almost 3 years
we have the same (same) picture all the time

I was hoping a new cool picture for the new Mayhem Instance System, but no
a new cool picture for the new Avatar System (VU 13.0 + 1 = 14.0), but no

or a new cool picture for the (10) TEN Year Anniversary,
but no

I feel that Mindark THEMSELVES forgot the cool feeling of beeing in
Project Entropia / Entropia Universe.

I think it less than 3 years, probably 1 or max 2.
And new picture must come from Calypso so finger crossed for the next PP update late february

Each year, for new events, or to announce something new a new cool login page was created...

well, it takes a lot of time to draw a good looking picture with MS paint! :wise:

J.

I think it less than 3 years, probably 1 or max 2.
And new picture must come from Calypso so finger crossed for the next PP update late february

Clic on the link and you'll get the answer :

2011 (1) / 2012 (2) / 2013 (3)
This is why I said "almost" 3 years.

Happy B-Day! Thanks for the modified loot, my ped card got emptied faster than normal :) Cya next month....

I must say that normally I'm very sceptical about loot returns, but for me personally loot is better than normal. I've been hunting in teams the last couple of days (and a little bit solo) and apart from 1 hunt I profitted on every single hunt. Crafting still sucked tho :)

Happy birthday entropia! In august I will celebrate my TEN anniversary in Entropia.
So much has changed and so much are still the same...

/Shoe

I started logging on again in the hope of seeing SGA style loots, it seems its not going to be like that, looks like I'm going to miss out again I guess.

When is/are the Caly 'TEN' event(s) going to start?

And is anyone else seeing a constant 100% loss? Every single hunt I've done in the last two days has resulted in 100% loss let alone not even being able to eek out a minor hof in the last few years.

Right, can someone tell us if TEN event means actually some TEN items in loot and if it has began?

Or does TEN means only that day with 3-4K HOFs on Prot and other and that's it?

Should I kill like crazy hoping for an item now or not?

And is anyone else seeing a constant 100% loss? Every single hunt I've done in the last two days has resulted in 100% loss let alone not even being able to eek out a minor hof in the last few years.

100%? Are you getting no loot at all?

Probably he does count repairs. I sometimes manage to lose up to 120% after repairs :D

Erm, then you're calculating returns very strangely... on ammo only? :scratch2:

Erm, then you're calculating returns very strangely... on ammo only? :scratch2:

Doesn't the infamous 90% regard the tt return of the ammo spent?
Like, 90 ped tt-worth loot after a 100 ped ammo run.

But then you calculate the decay of the gun, amps, armor, faps and the things get real nasty :)

Seriously... this isn't difficult.

Spend 200PED on ammo, get 180PED back in loot TT value (because the markup is totally negligible,) then hit the repair terminal and see 180PED in repairs to go out... effective 100% loss.

I had 800PED two days ago, my ava now has 160 and I've had not a single global (outside of striking a few pot shots in the later stages of a Rextelum wave.)

What is the point.

Doesn't the infamous 90% regard the tt return of the ammo spent?
Like, 90 ped tt-worth loot after a 100 ped ammo run.

But then you calculate the decay of the gun, amps, armor, faps and the things get real nasty :)

I always calculate returns as loot/totalcost (totalcost = decay + ammo).

I don't see any reason for calculating returns differently?

I always calculate returns as loot/totalcost (totalcost = decay + ammo).

I don't see any reason for calculating returns differently?

Most of the people seem to do it differently, otherwise there won't be this magic "90%" around :).

For instance, I lately hunt with mod isis lr53 + 2 A104, their decay is 145 peds for every 300 ped ammo (the amount that's enough to break the both amps). So even if my tt loot covers all ammo (which is almost never happen), I can't have > 50% return if calculate it like you do. I would need several globals every run to come close to 90%, while in reality I don't get globals for weeks.

That's not even including armor/fap decay.

Most of the people seem to do it differently, otherwise there won't be this magic "90%" around :).

For instance, I lately hunt with mod isis lr53 + 2 A104, their decay is 145 peds for every 300 ped ammo (the amount that's enough to break the both amps). So even if my tt loot covers all ammo (which is almost never happen), I can't have > 50% return if calculate it like you do. I would need several globals every run to come close to 90%, while in reality I don't get globals for weeks.

That's not even including armor/fap decay.

I suppose it comes down to whether or not you want to delude yourself of how well (or not) you're doing. In your method, you could be thinking, "yeah I'm doing OK," but yet you're still depositing loads to cover the decay you're ignoring in your calculations.

Seriously... this isn't difficult.

Spend 200PED on ammo, get 180PED back in loot TT value (because the markup is totally negligible,) then hit the repair terminal and see 180PED in repairs to go out... effective 100% loss.

I had 800PED two days ago, my ava now has 160 and I've had not a single global (outside of striking a few pot shots in the later stages of a Rextelum wave.)

What is the point.

First off Looking forward to seeing some random 10 items in the loot pool at some point in the near future!

I am curious what you are shooting that decays your gun/armor by 180 ped in repairs on only 200 ped worth of ammo shot. I think you should get a new hunting set up (gun, armor, amp etc) that is way more eco, and possibly change the mobs you are shooting that are decaying your gear that much...

Good luck out there everyone!

Salty~

First off Looking forward to seeing some random 10 items in the loot pool at some point in the near future!

I am curious what you are shooting that decays your gun/armor by 180 ped in repairs on only 200 ped worth of ammo shot. I think you should get a new hunting set up (gun, armor, amp etc) that is way more eco, and possibly change the mobs you are shooting that are decaying your gear that much...

Good luck out there everyone!

Salty~

I was doing a selection of Droka, Trooper and Legionnaire's, using Angel + 6A, an M2910 and a FireForge whatsit.

I hate bots, but their retarded range to shoot you versus my HG range meant a few more aggro'd at a time. My main gripe with them is their miss rate, or lack of it. I had to do two hunts on them in order to finish the 'Walking the Path' mission. I won't be going back in a hurry, both hunts resulted in almost exactly the same result, no matter how careful I was not to aggro more than I needed to. Bots suck. Mobs suck, all loot is shit these days.

I go back to my original exclamation, what is the point of this system. It is such an expensive experience for little or no reward in my case, of late.

Ever since this TEN event began my mining has been very bad aswell.
Haven't had this bad mining ever when i start to think about it.
Maybe there is some big hof/global frenzy that is building up for the TEN event..

Maybe there is some big hof/global frenzy that is building up for the TEN event..

Na .... they already gave loot out to the "Special TEN" avatars as usual now they are robbing the rest of us to recover the peds they gave out.

Business as usual.

-Bemo-

Status
Back