Entropia Universe 11.0.2 Release Notes

Ok its downloading now. Thanks for this link.

Maybe a stupid queastion, but why don't you just upadate from the client?

Thanks for the link,

Got 2 comps here, worked on the windows xp box, but not the windows 7 box... any ideas?

Edit: bit more info ^^.
the update installed ok. but when you launch the game you just get a black screen.

Edit edit: Yes! there is 2 computers, but dad is on the working one *sigh*

Last edited:
Lol this is the update I've seen the most usually "Improved client stability" my knees shake in excitement.

I keep getting this message. What gives:scratch2:

Failed downloading: updates/update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe

Additional info: Invalid response code: 404

Same here. First download of the 11.0 MA VU. Didn't care that much for Rocktropia to do it 2 days ago.
But now I have time and urge to play and the Downloader client crashes at an error when it needs to load this mini-patch after the big VU.

Wazzup MA/FPC? Swedish 16.30hrs, time for a brewskie?!?!

And 2nd... Can't you get your shit together again? It isn't 2003 anymore FFS!

Same here. First download of the 11.0 MA VU. Didn't care that much for Rocktropia to do it 2 days ago.
But now I have time and urge to play and the Downloader client crashes at an error when it needs to load this mini-patch after the big VU.

Wazzup MA/FPC? Swedish 16.30hrs, time for a brewskie?!?!

And 2nd... Can't you get your shit together again? It isn't 2003 anymore FFS!

Same problem ... did they mention "increased client loader stability ?" :D

Maybe a stupid queastion, but why don't you just upadate from the client?

Indeed - that was a stupid question... maybe all these people have a problem because updating from the client wasnt working for them? Duh :hammer:

Downloading & installing ... works now ... (from MA)

Indeed - that was a stupid question... maybe all these people have a problem because updating from the client wasnt working for them? Duh :hammer:

haha yeah, i did not saw the other thread. It's strange that some people get problems with the updates and works fine for others, i have never had any problems with my updates, goes fast and no problems.

Back