Entropia Universe 12.1.0 Release Notes

I found out the hard way. :D

Was out finishing the foul mission at ti when I downloaded and logged on. Not thinking just jumped in quad and decided to shoot up and have a quick look at the new space. Was attacked before I even finished materialising.

Got all flusterd tried to head back enormous distance and apparently now you have to tp back from space station.By the time I had rallied around to return attack etc I was dead :)

No idea what I lost however would have had a couple of hundred Fouls under my belt. My fault for not being careful and thinking first.

So yes you are immediatly in PVP before you materialise and with no protection.

Can any confirm if you enter space always in the same spot from Calypso. In that case it is open slather for the unscrupulous.

joke hehe :)

Not thinking just jumped in quad and decided to shoot up and have a quick look at the new space. Was attacked before I even finished materialising.

So you enter space into a camped pk zone where you lag until you get PK'd? I'm struggling to see how that change would benefit anybody.

Nothing? Complete imbalance of ore vs enmatter? En amps used enmatter, ore amps used ore. Now all use ore, since they were all merged into the ore amp recipes.

Well the variety in amp crafting and finder crafting was reduced, so from a crafter's point of view there was something lost.

Well, I was speaking from a mining perspective as I don't craft. I did say some variety had been lost for crafters.

From a mining point of view I like the change, and crafters may have lost a few blueprints to click, but vehicles brought some new ones recently too no?

So.... since i have a warp speed option for my vtol does that mean i can attach a sub warp to my vtol and do warp speed travel?

Anyone else notice the reduced fuel use on the Vtol and Quads since update?

-Bemo-

-Bemo-

I'm such a noob I can't find my fuel gauge on any of my vehicles :laugh:

YAY!!! finnally some simplicifcation with ammo from MA.

Now just make it so that every mob loots only 4-5 different items that dont drop from other mobs instead of like 20-30 different items that 20 other mobs loot the same and you'll have fixed a lot and improved peoples reason for hunting mobs and having fun.

-Bemo-

it's in the VU notes, as space was increased in size the fuel use has halved.

So.... since i have a warp speed option for my vtol does that mean i can attach a sub warp to my vtol and do warp speed travel?
AFAIK u wont be able to do warp speed in the VTOL or quad-A: u cant attach a sub-warp to ya vtol cos a sub-warp is a basic component for an MS or PT only, an does not produce warp speed. B: the "Warp" drives will Only fit MS or PT cos they fit to the "engineering panel"

AFAIK u wont be able to do warp speed in the VTOL or quad-A: u cant attach a sub-warp to ya vtol cos a sub-warp is a basic component for an MS or PT only, an does not produce warp speed. B: the "Warp" drives will Only fit MS or PT cos they fit to the "engineering panel"

reading the text for the update it doesn't say MS or PT explicitly so it could be inferred that they mean all ships, you'd have to know that they're only ships with an engineering panel.

reading the text for the update it doesn't say MS or PT explicitly so it could be inferred that they mean all ships, you'd have to know that they're only ships with an engineering panel.

information on "Sub Warp Drive (I)" explicitly says that serves to "large vessels" more clear than that? nor water..

only it is possible in PT or MS (besides, my friend Growlz bought one and found no way to put it in his Quad-interceptor)

"Sub Warp Drive (I)"

I would imagine warp drives will be separate from "sub warp drives. It keeps the slight possibility open for fast quad/vtol travel. We shall have to wait and see just what it is when they start dropping.

No more buying 150 ped medium 50 light on hunting runs, such a good change, it'll be barely remembered in the same way as guns showing shots left improvement last year.

Now, if I have ammo, I can shoot the riker or the korss and it uses the same pew pew stuff! ;)

I do approve of changes that no one thought of, but was a needed change, and I never ever looted heavy ammo or needed it.....

Please continue getting rid of useless stuff like you did with the hydraulic manifold.

I would imagine warp drives will be separate from "sub warp drives. It keeps the slight possibility open for fast quad/vtol travel. We shall have to wait and see just what it is when they start dropping.

Well, there are no smaller ships that Sleipnir and Interceptor Quad, which can only carry two passengers. Therefore, there could not be ever the "large vessels".

from arkadia to caly flight with a quad took about 1 hr.
.........and yes, now space is much more beautiful.....

General improvements and fixed issues
  • Fixed problem with history graph showing the wrong date.
Very innovative way to fix issues - now it don't show any dates or graph itself at all :wtg:

Since it's hard to call that vertical line - graph :lolup:

Hm mentor system ? is this means that if you become mentor you won't be able to chip out skills ?!??!?

I noticed small but nice little change while mining last night.

When you're in 1st person and you global (or hof, I presume) and it goes to 3rd person mode for the swirlies, you automatically go back into 1st person mode.

One big change I hope is real, but it's too soon to be sure - I've had no Out Of RAM crashes, even around Calypso Station.

:beerchug:

Miles

P.S. Space is both bigger and more beautiful - and performance seems much better, too.

I noticed small but nice little change while mining last night.
This nice little change has a dark side for those who play in the 3rd person view all the time - no camera zoom effect at all for them anymore.

still :( oh well......

Back