Entropia Universe 12.1.0 Release Notes

Downloading update now, goes quite fast at 11 MB/s :)

System still offline tho :(

I want to take Star as disciple!

LOL :D

I really love to see Mentor back. As I really like to help out new players I'll surely sing in for mentorship ^^
Peace
peace-hand-smile.gif

Ammo Types Conversion

Light, Medium and Heavy Weapon Cells have been merged into a single type. The same goes for BLP Packs. All existing stacks have been converted.

Why do they still spend time fixing things that are not broke?

Welcome back the mentor system!

Where are the Beacon missions???? We (my SOC) still own about 2.5k ped in beacons that are useless!!!

Alright I am in :yay: and for some reason re-getting all my achievements :eyecrazy:

Where are the Beacon missions???? We (my SOC) still own about 2.5k ped in beacons that are useless!!!

Probably will come with a Calypso update tho, not a platform one.

The merging of ammo is something new and not aligned with MA´s old concept of forcing users to deposit as much peds a possible. I wonder if this is a fluke or more changes like this are coming.

Sure it could also be a starting point for new types of ammunition appearing.

I wish there was a mentor interface where you choose what of the 3 professions you wanna teach. The noob wouldnt have to be recruited at PA but it can get a random list of 10 users (Online) that teach the proffesion they want.

Mentor register list already has 3890 people on it... I wonder if those are all people who has had a diciple at some point since socmate who has had a diciple was on it without registering? :dunno:

Mentor register list already has 3890 people on it... I wonder if those are all people who has had a diciple at some point since socmate who has had a diciple was on it without registering? :dunno:

Where is this List you speak of??

Type "Mentor" in action library :wise:

Nighthawk receiving +1 Reputation, DOA Strikehammer Menthor Ancient Improved edition, 1000 Med Ancient BLP ammo and 100k of Blazar Fragments!
MA: Servers going offline in one minute.

*Fixed problem with history graph showing the wrong date.

All auction history graphs are messed up now. Showing only for the very first date.

sounds interesting
So there is no requirement for what skills a disciple can have before getting a mentor. So all can have a mentor now even thou you are high skilled????

looking for mentor @ tp
i dont want gifts or pedz
pretty please :S

"In order to become a mentor you have to have an account for at least 6 months and you have to have at least profession level 15 in any profession."

Ive had account for 7y and are lvl 58 (Incredible) Laser Pistoleer, still I get "You dont't have sufficient skills to be a mentor" :laugh:

Allso: All my old Disiples have been removed! :wise:

:eyecrazy: Another fine FuckUp from the MA team :eyecrazy:

Cool we have mentoring back...FINALLY!!! But woried bit about that simplyfying everything....first mining then ammo...are we gona get one kind of gun and one profesion for it soon ?

First diciple has graduated:
ManagJah Dex Oh is the first colonist to discover Hunter Thigh Guards (M) Mentor Edition! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
andi gelber yellow is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Helmet (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
andi gelber yellow is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Gloves (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
andi gelber yellow is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Harness (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
andi gelber yellow is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Shin Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
andi gelber yellow is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Thigh Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
andi gelber yellow is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Arm Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
andi gelber yellow is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Foot Guards (M)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
andi gelber yellow is the first colonist to discover Mk1 Explorer (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

And second one:
Jan Candydog NL Universe is the first colonist to discover Castorian Survival EnBlade-3 Mentor Edition! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Silvia Knoopje Universe is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Helmet (F)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Silvia Knoopje Universe is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Gloves (F)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Silvia Knoopje Universe is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Harness (F)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Silvia Knoopje Universe is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Shin Guards (F)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Silvia Knoopje Universe is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Thigh Guards (F)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Silvia Knoopje Universe is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Arm Guards (F)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
Silvia Knoopje Universe is the first colonist to discover Adjusted Pixie Foot Guards (F)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Allso: All my old Disiples have been removed! :wise:

:eyecrazy: Another fine FuckUp from the MA team :eyecrazy:

Mine were all there, so its not a universal issue. I hope they can correct it in your case though.

Hyperplex Chopper is still a humvee... (additional bug fix update soon?)

Cool we have mentoring back...FINALLY!!! But woried bit about that simplyfying everything....first mining then ammo...are we gona get one kind of gun and one profesion for it soon ?

One of the ammo simplification effects will be that hunters will hunt longer.
Say after burning 200 PED ammo from 1 category you have looted 20 PED ammo in each 4 categories, you could hunt longer, burning the 20 PED ammo looted. Now its doubled. :)

And I'm not sure the whole universe is getting simplified. Since new Planets, the volume of item has really increased, maybe we have 150% items we had before. Tons of new armors, weapons, FAPs and thats only the hunting side. (Hard to maintain XLS docs up to date...)

Some more items:

Robert SylverIce Kinczel is the first colonist to discover Hunter Face Guard (M) Mentor Edition! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

DrillBoy CoCo Jamb0 is the first colonist to discover Hunter Gloves (M) Mentor Edition! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Mine were all there, so its not a universal issue. I hope they can correct it in your case though.

i'm pretty sure i had 2 disciples pre10 who were inactive for some time even then ... and i have none in my list now - possibly those avatars were deleted due to inactivity !?

S.

Well to be honest, it is realistic in a way :) tools are being developed and upgraded all the time

It is like IRL, we no longer need seperate stuff to call, send messages, access the internet... We can do it all with a smartphone :silly2:

Besides, maybe the simplification is needed for some purpose we just don't know about yet, like to easier allow development of new gear in those areas? :dunno:

more simplifying like that and we dont need guns, probes, bluprints, ores matters....just one button - that is called slot machine

But woried bit about that simplyfying everything....first mining then ammo...are we gona get one kind of gun and one profesion for it soon ?

I think it's sensible. Nothing was lost with the mining changes, except perhaps a bit less variety for crafters. Likewise, the assortment of ammo types achieved nothing really. Detail that adds depth is good, but detail just for the sake of detail just adds clutter.

I think it's sensible. Nothing was lost with the mining changes, except perhaps a bit less variety for crafters. Likewise, the assortment of ammo types achieved nothing really. Detail that adds depth is good, but detail just for the sake of detail just adds clutter.

Nothing? Complete imbalance of ore vs enmatter? En amps used enmatter, ore amps used ore. Now all use ore, since they were all merged into the ore amp recipes. Kinda screws the balance a bit doesn't it. Anyway, I'm sure the balancing manager knows what he is doing, he hasn't failed us yet...

Edit: I'm not even a miner

Imo, EU is most definitly going in right direction now. ;)

Totally happy about the ammo thing! I will def. hunt longer now!! Also, can anyone ingame tell me if I am on the mentor list? At work for about 7 more hours :eyecrazy:

Back