Entropia Universe 12.10.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• The Safe Arrival grace time you receive when teleporting has been removed from the Land Grab and Fort events.
  • Increased the grace period between land grabs to 30-45 days, the change will take effect as soon as a land area has been claimed after the update has gone live.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Still not downloading!

2 mins later I'm in!

worst patch ever,do something to all players fix bugs in game

LG slowly getting better.

MA should fix exploiting the "How I get my vehicles to the LG marker area even this is not allowed anymore" -bug-.

good move on LG ... did it have to take so long to reach that conclusion ;)

Absolutely terrible :mad: I've lost count of the number of DC's that I've had since the VU and PA server has gone down at least twice this afternoon. I reduced my graphics setting to medium in the hope that this would help - NO! Hopeless:(

I'm going to stay off until tomorrow now in the hope that MA will get it right by then :dunce:

maybe ma force everyone test android app? :p

Changes

• The Safe Arrival grace time you receive when teleporting has been removed from the Land Grab and Fort events.
  • Increased the grace period between land grabs to 30-45 days, the change will take effect as soon as a land area has been claimed after the update has gone live.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a chaotic and problem-filled Version Update. Nevertheless, even due to no testing sometimes no issues arise after release. This is regrettable is often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility that you are encountering no minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update that affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and we'll make sure you do as soon as possible.

:laugh:

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a chaotic and problem-filled Version Update. Nevertheless, even due to no testing sometimes no issues arise after release. This is regrettable is often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility that you are encountering no minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update that affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and we'll make sure you do as soon as possible.

Sent to support for correction in the next vu ;P

I'm not so sure they have to strive, seems to come totally naturally.

cool and update that affects 30-40 players in the game who actually take part in land grab.....

cool and update that affects 30-40 players in the game who actually take part in land grab.....

These 30-40 players probably blow more ammo in 1-2 hours at LandGrab than you blow in 30-40 days on mobs while hunting. So I think it's nice of MindArk to put their focus on this too. :)

These 30-40 players probably blow more ammo in 1-2 hours at LandGrab than you blow in 30-40 days on mobs while hunting. So I think it's nice of MindArk to put their focus on this too. :)

It's nice that MindArk FINALLY changed the LG around. Weekly management was stupid IMO.

That being said.... the high and mighty PK'ers don't spend that much on LG. half the time there isn't even any REAL fighting. I've taken part in LG and even with high tiered (L) weapons and Shear 900 or BBC I was only burning maybe 500 PED per land grab. I know many do burn more but many also burn less. I can EASILLY lose 500 PED in a 3 hr hunt on big mobs.... though hunting also gives me more skills and the chance to break even/profit.

I enjoy PK'ers wasting PEDs the way they do... it's healthy for the game. That being said... Just cuz you deposit like a fiend in the name of the almighty "Who's dick is bigger" contest doesn't make you worthy of a post implying that "your kind" are better than anyone else in any way, shape, or form. If that was the case the big amp miners and high level "condition" crafters are making you look like a noob spender right now.

Menace

But I have absolutely NO idea why anyone would do Land grab..seems stupid..unless wasting PED for no reason..ok great you get money if anyone hunts there?..but really what is the turn around on that?I could be way off..but Good Luck! :wtg:

Last edited:
But I have absolutely NO idea why anyone would do Land grab..seems stupid..unless wasting PED for no reason..ok great you get money if anyone hunts there?..but really what is the turn around on that?I could be way off..but Good Luck! :wtg:

Aww Rose, Some societies totally dig this facet of game, same as PvP. It just depends on what your cup of tea is ingame as fun. Rose, some players don't get excited over auction as yourself LOL! :silly2:

you know,i always thought the same as you,untill i recently did a couple landgrabs...and its just fun and exciting..ok,i lose peds with it while hunting makes me peds,
but still..after doing an landgrab..hunting seems kinda boring to me now

Aww Rose, Some societies totally dig this facet of game, same as PvP. It just depends on what your cup of tea is ingame as fun. Rose, some players don't get excited over auction as yourself LOL! :silly2:

Impossible...who doesn't like new shoes :ahh::laugh:

you know,i always thought the same as you,untill i recently did a couple landgrabs...and its just fun and exciting..ok,i lose peds with it while hunting makes me peds,
but still..after doing an landgrab..hunting seems kinda boring to me now

It is starting to sound interesting..Ok Fluske I'm hiding behind you..Let's Roll :wtg::yay: Weeeeeeee!!

Back