Entropia Universe 12.5.5 Release Notes

Walking backwards speed bug is the first one on the list :) You could not keep your big mouths shut didn't you? Loooook MAAAAA, I can run backwards sooo fast :naughty:

Version of game now is 12.5.5.95224 - I got 2 patches today.

Update: RT map indeed pitch black, if you click on it can see the top corner but it dissapeares, not-tradeable items still the same.

Also found a bug which will give me lots of peds until someone reports it.

Last edited:
•Map UI - Rocktropia map is dark
Its not dark, its solid black :confused:

LOL!!

Thats like taking servers offline, and say players may encounter some unstability :)

[*]Mentors can not change their avatar name in start rooms
Can't believe I missed such an opportunity :eyecrazy:. Wouldn't trade even for an ATH, really.
Though I saw today a really upset guy up there, who changed the name to something funny and now stuck with it.

Noooo...it was better the new way. :(
I sent in a support case to complain about them changing it & making it slower again. The last VU's speed was just fine, doing longer forward jumps isn't going to help me in anyway, running backwards will!

Umm... Wait, does this mean that I'm STILL going to be floating dead in space when I log in again? I've been floating there for the past 16 hours. I think I should receive at least 5 PEC compensation for the 5k of sweat I could've gotten. lol

This is awful. I haven't been able to do a thing but watch my avatar do flips... And now I've stopped doing even that! :tongue2:

Come on MA, this is an epic time-waster for me. I can deal with me being pirated and being "looted" (of all 63 dung, 1 nova fragment, and 1 blazar fragment that I was carrying... Hehe), but why do I have to float around in space? Not only that, but the MS revives are down too now, so I can't revive on any of them. And yes, I've tried re-logging.

I really hope it doesn't take a week for me to revive. :cry:

EDIT: They revived me. :D

Last edited:
Ooooh yes, because nothing is messed up at Calypso at the moment without having been fixed :dunce:

Yes, but the problems Calyspo are having are having is on all planets, but its only RT and NI who dont have maps.

I sent in a support case to complain about them changing it & making it slower again. The last VU's speed was just fine, doing longer forward jumps isn't going to help me in anyway, running backwards will!
Well, I can see it not being good for hunting, but I mine most of the time and for me, it's better without giving me any sort of "economic" advantage.

And you have seen this post?

Of course I saw it, I had been logging in every hour for a minute to see if it had been fixed then logging off again. I don't have ESP or some form of mental telepathy to know if it's been fixed or not.

More than 24 hours with no reply to a paying customer seems rather dodgy to me.

I find funny that in the known issues there is no "new space mobs missing".

Well, did you ever think that maybe MA couldn't get to space to see if the new mobs were released in the update due to them having new bugs themselves?:scratch2:

Well, did you ever think that maybe MA couldn't get to space to see if the new mobs were released in the update due to them having new bugs themselves?:scratch2:

The robot drops ships and at least another new space mob have been spotted & killed and looted. Not sure if any are presently missing.

rocktropia map is dark are you taking the piss

known issue - rocktropia map is dark - you idiots its not dark its not bloody there, sort it out

Back