Entropia Universe 12.6.1 Release Notes

I confirm that, with VU 12.6.1, teleporters to and from PRIVATEERS and space stations are not working.

Privateers are therefore not operational for the time being. Waiting for a patch...

Last edited:
If your not playing the game what are you doing?:scratch2:

Read the posts leading to what I said:

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to insure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

I thought if we found a bug and didn't report it, they would templock our account. Has this changed now?

What Fishface quoted specifically tells us not to play right away after a VU (but rather wait for the patch) if we do not want to risk being affected by minor VU bugs.

However, we can obviously not find and report bugs if we follow the instructions of the post he quoted (by not playing).

So to answer your question: If we follow the statement Fishface quoted, we would not be playing since we would be waiting for the patch for the VU, hence we would not be expected to find and/or report any bugs.

Not sure if this is a bug, or simply a reporting change, but the attachments installed on privateers no longer show in the Items list on the website. (Gave me a fairly nervous day there til Fishface helped me work that out :ahh:)

By attachments, I mean those things installed on the Engineering Panel like sub-warp drive, armaments device etc.

I'd assume the same applies to motherships.

Not sure if this is a bug, or simply a reporting change, but the attachments installed on privateers no longer show in the Items list on the website. (Gave me a fairly nervous day there til Fishface helped me work that out :ahh:)

By attachments, I mean those things installed on the Engineering Panel like sub-warp drive, armaments device etc.

I'd assume the same applies to motherships.

Not sure whether this is related or not but seems like when another avatar takes over privateer/MS all the engineering devices are wiped off from both ( the previous owner) and the ( new owner's) inventory.

Support Case sent and Bug reported.

Not sure whether this is related or not but seems like when another avatar takes over privateer/MS all the engineering devices are wiped off from both ( the previous owner) and the ( new owner's) inventory.

Support Case sent and Bug reported.

That happened once between Jod and I ages ago. Trade the deed back to the original owner, he should be able to see the devices still in the engineering panel. He should remove them, and give them to you together with the deed in trade.

Back