Entropia Universe 12.8 Release Notes

Well its always like this. So why doesnt get use to it. And ofcourse everything is gonna be OK in the end. Just relax and wait some hours

I agree. Nothing else to do but wait. Im used to it. *HINT HINT*

someone said star had 500 hp but i have no idea if this is true lol

I actually own one of these. What does this mean? Is the cooldown faster, or slower? :scratch2:

It was a fix of something that obviously was faulty, not a nerf.

If a feature exists for as long as I can remember and has been known to add value to the item, its not faulty but designed as intended. Part of my paid markup is going down the drain and however fanboys like you try spin it and cheerlead to MA, to me its a nerf.

STRING [dkbkjbijdb djbnilueugne498h5g9ubn94hg9p4unbi4gh9 4ng4n9unbi4hb]

If a feature exists for as long as I can remember and has been known to add value to the item, its not faulty but designed as intended. Part of my paid markup is going down the drain and however fanboys like you try spin it and cheerlead to MA, to me its a nerf.

I did not "spin" anything, I merely stated a fact as I saw it. However, if you are going to start insulting people simply because you do not agree with them, this conversation is over.

It was a fix of something that obviously was faulty, not a nerf.

i take it all differences between UL versions of L items has been changed as well? the difference in eco of the UL sib weapons is obviously something that is faulty.
oh?
nerf! :)

I feel the same way. But I am wondering how long it actually takes the Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L) version to spawn. I owned a UKash (L) version for a very short time, then saw the UL version on auction and had to have it. Does it take a super long time to spawn an (L) version of a Sleipnir Mk1? Any longer than the UKash (L) version?

In other words, how bad is this adjustment?

hello MindArk,

am rely exited by the announcement 'new weapons will drop masivly' i realy hope 'masivly' is the right word becose if i hunt my ass off like you made promesses on the SGA event and we see 3 guns drop there is chance i will chip out again use you words and promess whith care.

But if you finaly bringing serious loot to dedicated hunters am there to suport you 1000000%

see you in game shooting.

In SGA time I concentrated mostly on getting Opalo SGA and I also got some Frean D Alpha SGA but it must have been at least 15 UL guns and I think to try to get the higher end UL guns you are gonna have to shoot lots and camp maybe some bigger mobs but I wish you luck and I sure believe there is much luck. highest Ul gun i have found is opalo SGA and maybe 10 of them camping Exa young :)

Good Luck

hello MindArk,

am rely exited by the announcement 'new weapons will drop masivly' i realy hope 'masivly' is the right word becose if i hunt my ass off like you made promesses on the SGA event and we see 3 guns drop there is chance i will chip out again use you words and promess whith care.

But if you finaly bringing serious loot to dedicated hunters am there to suport you 1000000%

see you in game shooting.

Does it take a super long time to spawn an (L) version of a Sleipnir Mk1?

No, the (L) version spawns immediately too. The cool down period is the time after the vehicle is spawned in which you cannot spawn another vehicle (30 seconds or something).

They did the same thing with the hoverpod. When it was released no cool down, now just like other vehicles.

ty Liberty i wich luck to every one. ;) Trust me i camped only one mob every single day and realy was tired hunting all day (at that time i played even from work) but unloky i did not get single drop so i hope the 'masivly' is not sga way.

I feel the same way. But I am wondering how long it actually takes the Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L) version to spawn. I owned a UKash (L) version for a very short time, then saw the UL version on auction and had to have it. Does it take a super long time to spawn an (L) version of a Sleipnir Mk1? Any longer than the UKash (L) version?

In other words, how bad is this adjustment?

I will test when the game is back up.... I spawned my Sleipnir when I managed to log in and did not check the timer.

/Slupor

A EU VU without buggs isn't a EU VU imo... :D ;)

ty Liberty i wich luck to every one. ;) Trust me i camped only one mob every single day and realy was tired hunting all day (at that time i played even from work) but unloky i did not get single drop so i hope the 'masivly' is not sga way.

But in my experience here, the dedicated hunters rarely get the drops, (didn't say never), but we see all to often casual, noob or partime ava's looting what dedicated, hardcore players strive to accomplish.

Anyone checked yet if Auction minimum of 1 Ped has gone down to 75 Pec as well as % down to 3.75?

Tried to do it myself, but CTD twice.

U meant 0.5 ped, right? In that case it should have decreased to 0.375 ped?

Correct. Before the servers went down, I dropped something with low TT value into the auction and set a one PED price. I believe the fee was 54 PEC, so it hadn't changed.

Not sure if the 25% decrease is about the minimum fee (0.50 PED) or the whole fee (0.50 to 100 PED), but the second seems more probable.

Lol...this is totally true:

I went back to sleep for an hour and had the weirdest EU dream I have ever had. I dreamed the update was over and I had logged in and started killing a mob by a red brick wall. I could keep killing it over and over on autoshoot and it kept globalling. I was the only one getting globals in chat. Then the mob pushed me, and I fell into a deep pit. There was a message in red letters in chat saying that I "need to find someone with a mod merc" or something like that. Somehow, I was at a hotel in RL (well, real dream life) and one of my old soc-mates (who doesn't even play anymore) was there and he grabs circuit board from inside my computer and says he know what to do...so I follow him to his van in a parking garage and we drive to an industrial park and go inside one of the buildings. There is a line of about 10-20 people, and everyone has the same circuit board in their hands and they all have name tags on their shirt with their avatars name. Then I took off my shirt because it was hot. (Idk why I mentioned that) Finally, its my turn to go up to the counter and the guy says "this line is for people that have MORE than one issue...you just have one...ur in the wrong line" So then I turn around and there is 300 people now trying to get in line and trying to buy the update in hard disk form. And I remember thinking that is so dumb, why don't they just download it.

Then I woke up and saw that the servers were up and then back down again while I was sleeping for an hour. It was such a vivid dream though. Lots of the names I see in PCF or in game a lot were there. Damn...I wish I could remember more.

:rofl: :silly: :rofl:
Best thing I heard for some time!

People that are upset that it is messed up, I hear your concerns and can relate to the frustration

I have to say though, that if you read the preposed updates in this release and didn't think there
would be this many or more bugs.. then I don't know - you haven't been playing long enough or something.

Every update there is something - when they change something fundemental as items/loot/auctions
you know it's gonna be chaos

My advice is- don't play, give it time, and look at all the things they have added and how they more or less got straignted out to what we have now.

Good Luck MA!!:eyecrazy::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

My advice is- don't play, give it time, and look at all the things they have added and how they more or less got straignted out to what we have now.

That'd be really a good advice if MA would only fuck up their own profit...

Now that we have CLDs things look a bit different.

I predict an all time low CLD payout on next monday.

That'd be really a good advice if MA would only fuck up their own profit...

Now that we have CLDs things look a bit different.

I predict an all time low CLD payout on next monday.

you will wrong once again

you will wrong

Because you alone will compensate for that lost 1/7th (~15%) of a week by crafting amps on condition 24/7?

Yeah, show me!!! Fill the loot pool and put me in my place!!!

Gz, you made it to my ignore list, too.

once again

Because you can show me where i was proven wrong? I dare you!

:laugh:

It's almost 10 pm in sweden... i think they will be soon giving up for tonight.

:tongue2:

MA informations about ETA for Entropia Universe Version Update 12.8:

We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 2012-10-09 21:00 UTC
Thank you for your patience during this downtime.

I know it's frustrating and annoying that the servers are still down, but will everyone please chill out ??

This isn't the first time we've had a buggy VU release, and undoubtedly it won't be the last. That's just the nature of online games.

Until the servers come back up tho, I'd much prefer to read the threads started by people to play 'text-based EU adventures' as a way of passing the time than some of the stuff I'm seeing here.

And if you think I mean you, then yes I probably do. :cool:

I know it's frustrating and annoying that the servers are still down, but will everyone please chill out ??

This isn't the first time we've had a buggy VU release, and undoubtedly it won't be the last. That's just the nature of online games.

Until the servers come back up tho, I'd much prefer to read the threads started by people to play 'text-based EU adventures' as a way of passing the time than some of the stuff I'm seeing here.

And if you think I mean you, then yes I probably do. :cool:

It's a MONEY game, how do you expect people to behave when they see this?
These are the moments when players realize how thin is this secure thing MA counts on.
I bet many of the players are thinking: will I see my peds, my skills and my items at the right place?
When you keep offering MAJOR updates and you talk all the time about loot-balance, and loot-pool, you need to be a bit careful about this things to not get noticed, or you will drive players nutts. :)
When I see this happening, it makes me think about creating an alert on my android for a weekly review of my inventory, pedcard and auction values... The only problem I see here is this: I PAY SERVICES TO FEEL SECURE AND CONFORTABLE :) ...don;t need to get chills from MA with this bugs.
IMHO things look this way: you need more time to do the update? take some more @!@#!@# time :)
TEST your shit before you create us the illusion that we can count on your updates... then feel free to let us know everything was good and we can login and see your wonderful and new improvements.
...over and out!

yeah ppl go out look how nice the real world is and it will comme back when you comme home.
i remember the SGA update it was not few hours it was days so this is like normal i rather get 24h downtime and log in to play normal game that to get 1h down time and then lose 5k peds in hunting cos somme dude forgot to set the % right!
ma take youre time bring it back when is ready to be back.
gn all

So If im reading this right there are no new weapons or hunting changes that was mentioned in the Pre-Vu Notes?

Back