Entropia Universe 14.0.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe 14.0.3 mini-patch is now available to download.

• General stability improvements.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Small graphics updates too - items in storage and inventory got back their old color shades, tier components don't look all black and have shades of green-yellow-red again, etc.

"Failed accessing update server"

No firewall no AV, what to do?

So the game is "generally more stable" when the client updater is broken?
Fewer people in game must help make it more stable :D

hopefully this is fixed soon,

narfi

Small graphics updates too - items in storage and inventory got back their old color shades, tier components don't look all black and have shades of green-yellow-red again, etc.

Thank god! Tier comps looked kinda evil...

Should I correct that I do have both of them but they were disabled?

i would suggest getting a firewall and AV and not brag about not using them on forums :p

Not funny you jackass. He was not bragging he is stating that it still won't connect even though the normal 'blocks' or 'errors' that would cause this issue are not possible as his firewall is down.

Not funny you jackass. He was not bragging he is stating that it still won't connect even though the normal 'blocks' or 'errors' that would cause this issue are not possible as his firewall is down.

You sir, made my day. Lol :yay:

Mini again, hmm...
We will see :ahh:
I would never run update on Friday, but i guess something was seriously wrong...

CTD when someone revives on radar still there?

Updated ..... repair ran .....hit launch button and nothing happens. Fucking stupid. Just reminds me why I wont depo anymore.

-Bemo-

Updated ..... repair ran .....hit launch button and nothing happens. Fucking stupid. Just reminds me why I wont depo anymore.

-Bemo-

Check for an active entropia process and kill it, the run as administrator (worked for me at least)

Check for an active entropia process and kill it, the run as administrator (worked for me at least)

Yea killed it even did a reboot and still nothing but ty for advice. Guess I'll just play something else today.

-Bemo-

Yea killed it even did a reboot and still nothing but ty for advice. Guess I'll just play something else today.

-Bemo-

You are free! Run!

Good progress, avatar creation did not crash.
Do fix the issues in space, it is ridiculous how frequently I crash there these days.

Thank You! This time we can play again (no more CTDs)

Client Loader

When i start the game i get the message that the file d3dx9_34.dll is missing on my PC?!?

So you can fix this:
1. Download installer :http://www.entropiauniverse.com/download/
2. Install Entropia into the old Entropia Folder. (only will reinstall the clientloader, no need to download planets again )
3.Play :)

Last edited:
When i start the game i get the message that the file d3dx9_34.dll is missing on my PC?!?

So you can fix this:
1. Download installer :http://www.entropiauniverse.com/download/
2. Install Entropia into the old Entropia Folder. (only will reinstall the clientloader, no need to download planets again )
3.Play :)

That didn't solve it for me - I know I'm resurrecting, here, but does anyone know of any other fixes for the missing d3dx9_34.dll error?

That didn't solve it for me - I know I'm resurrecting, here, but does anyone know of any other fixes for the missing d3dx9_34.dll error?

I imagine you can download that file from http://www.dll-downloads.com or some similar service and put it in the same folder as the executable (/bin under entropia iirc).

Just download and install this. If you use Win7/8, ignore the warning that it's not compatible, it is.

Back