Entropia Universe 14.1 Release Notes

You are missing there some points Bertha:

* When shooting into air you will use ammo and decay your weapon once again. We feel participants where missing that option.
Actually it is in Release Notes and was there from time it was published :scratch2:

NEW FEATURES

[*]Weapons fired in PVP areas once again decay and consume ammunition.

Actually it is in Release Notes and was there from time it was published :scratch2:

Try that NEAR PVP area, that is OUTSIDE of it.

Try that NEAR PVP area, that is OUTSIDE of it.

Does it happen right after leaving the pvp? Maybe there is a cooldown period, like the one where you still can be killed for 30 sec or so after leaving the pvp.

Freezes and lags are back.
And wtf is this :laugh: Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Daikiba Guardian) with a value of 13 PED!

thorafoids been renamed to thorio male/female

and yes mini globals active now :)

Big NERF not mentioned in update information:

Hoverpod Mk3 (L) - now moves very slow (engine power was significantly reduced). Now it is not ground speed devil anymore...

each update brings something that i do not like (and is not even mentioned in update info)... tell me - why?

Falagor
:bandit:

Well....there goes my favorite mining vehicle...this just pisses me off!:mad:

*[rant] I don't understand why they change things like this...I mean isn't it GOOD that you drop ped faster between mining drops? Less time traveling between spots=more time dropping ped and gaining decay! WHERE IS THE LOGIC????? Not to mention, now I wont be using my Hoverpod, which means less oil usage, and thus even less decay...I don't understand it. *[/end rant]

Other than that, I suppose its a good update...that's all I have to say right now...

Last edited:
Thanks for some of the improvements, like reduced limit on items. But where do u guys get off lowering speed of items already bought, like the hoverpod. If this is true, i ask u guys to remind urself that u can't change items to LOWER them after a person bought em, would u love ur brand new ferrari to have it's engine replaced by a fking ford tempo?

Didn't get ingame yet but judging by globals on tracker for mining/craft the creapy modified loot continues... :(

Freezes and lags are back.
And wtf is this :laugh: Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Daikiba Guardian) with a value of 13 PED!

I guess we know where the lower global threshold for Daikiba are set then.

Well....there goes my favorite mining vehicle...this just pisses me off!:mad:

*[rant] I don't understand why they change things like this...I mean isn't it GOOD that you drop ped faster between mining drops? Less time traveling between spots=more time dropping ped and gaining decay! WHERE IS THE LOGIC????? Not to mention, now I wont be using my Hoverpod, which means less oil usage, and thus even less decay...I don't understand it. *[/end rant]

Other than that, I suppose its a good update...that's all I have to say right now...

What they did was cut the vehicle engine power in half...it can no longer scale cliffs, and acceleration is much slower. Even hills are a challenge... You can still travel long FLAT distances quickly, but mining is no longer a good use for this heap of junk in my opinion... I bought this to improve my mining trip time and be more productive. Not so that 3 months later have its stats changed, and be turned into a floating amphibious Valkyrie.

"Hovercar(pod)"
It is capable of flying and elevates itself some distance from the ground through some repulsion technology, presumably exploiting some short range anti-gravity principle so as to eliminate most friction forces which act against conventional vehicles
Taken from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hovercar

As stated in the above quote, hills and cliffs should have NO affect on hover technology...:scratch2:

Last edited:
WTF!?

Neurobiotic Booster can't be traded?
I feel robbed because I had to sell it... after VU it's impossible!
...who gives and receives the downtrodden in hell

Very THX so much lol
maybe it's just a bug?

WOWe ! Some great changes and added/changed content!
Can I get an AMEN???!!

THANKS MA:wtg:

Gotta say, all in all, I love every aspect of this VU. Finally some decent stuff been addressed AND sweet stuff been added too, crazy.

Pissed off drunk post so feel free to ignore it if you like but..

In my 6.5 years (750k ped hunting loot on tracker), my best armor part looted both solo & in team is
1 Jag SGA part.
Now with the implementation of the rare hoflist I can't help myself to check & guess what..
I see 6 Jag parts in the list within 12h.
Also 1 shadow part & 2 cld's to a player with 2.2k ped in globals on mining & hunting combined.
For the rest, only thing that excited me in the VU notes & what THEY hyped me up for was the new cp area (yes, I completed bronze aurli quest & alltough I liked it, I lost peds doing so)
Now like usual who do we see getting the rare items over & over.. Star & some noobs
TYVM for showing me with clear numbers how hard I suck at hunting (read LOOTING)
Guess it's time for me to realise how things really are & adjust to it.
TYVM calypso team for letting me skill 34.5k TT of useless skills & wasting 6.5 years b4 coming to this conclusion
& If this isn't enough to be upset about, lemme go on with my rant..

You're new cp area sucks
1) you need to run halfway true dome 1 to get there, leaving a bunch of mobs packed up at 1 spot fucking up d1's few 'safe spots'
2) there's no revive inside the new area
3) there's more green dots then red ones
4) the 1st quest is very hard to complete bc there are almost no boss mobs (been there +1h wo seeing a boss,let alone shoot it)
5) it's a KS fest bc of lack of mobs

You basicly destroyed every mob I enjoyed hunting MU wise starting way B4 VU 12.8 with segs & the martial drops on other mobs
& Then when I ask Mr. Kim about what I should use my devaluated sala set for, he points me to high gen troopers.
Needless to say that the ONLY spawn with them is mixed with legionaire wich sala sucks for, then I start to wonder
How good do you know you're own game?
Are you just trying to pay out a few selected ava's over & over?

Mayhem comes to my mind where you drasticly changed the rules to make sure more diffrent players win.
Then again, top 3 solo cat 4 are won by ppl using the same gun, something you where warned for in advance.
Same gun wins team cat. 4.. was it that bad that we won 2 prices with cK the year b4? (not even coming close to MV as what they gave to 1 person this year)

Rig & pvp changes, You change the vehicle spawn area to 50m of the pump..
Do you really think that keeps players rom getting mobtrained with atrax, atrox & spiders (like they don't agro on that distance)?
Who are you trying to please? The 3 noobs with an UL Jeep who do nothing but drive in naked & jump around hoping to survive long enough to 'steal' a drop?

Why Do I even bother is the end question I ask..
If anyone can give me 3 good reasons to keep grinding & keep +30k$ ingame, feel free to do so, couse I don't see the forest through the trees anymore.

Das

PS:none of my comments are personal.. I can understand that you like the loot & I would prolly do the samemyself Star

I didn't see any mention of this, but it appears new friends now appear on your FL without a relog. Finally! :yay:

WOW!!! I love the 3% and 10% limits!!!

It seems like I can see Privateers and Motherships from the ground too!

GREAT VU!!! :yay:

Good VU, especialy finally lowering TT limit to 3%. Sometihng asked for years.

But FFS again we have stats change of already owned items. All howerpods owners shall fill suport case for that IMO.

MA, introduce new vehicles and let old ones decay alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop messing stats of ppl owned items !!!!!!!

Pissed off drunk post so feel free to ignore it if you like but..

In my 6.5 years (750k ped hunting loot on tracker), my best armor part looted both solo & in team is
1 Jag SGA part.
Now with the implementation of the rare hoflist I can't help myself to check & guess what..
I see 6 Jag parts in the list within 12h.
Also 1 shadow part & 2 cld's to a player with 2.2k ped in globals on mining & hunting combined.
For the rest, only thing that excited me in the VU notes & what THEY hyped me up for was the new cp area (yes, I completed bronze aurli quest & alltough I liked it, I lost peds doing so)
Now like usual who do we see getting the rare items over & over.. Star & some noobs
TYVM for showing me with clear numbers how hard I suck at hunting (read LOOTING)
Guess it's time for me to realise how things really are & adjust to it.
TYVM calypso team for letting me skill 34.5k TT of useless skills & wasting 6.5 years b4 coming to this conclusion
& If this isn't enough to be upset about, lemme go on with my rant..

You're new cp area sucks
1) you need to run halfway true dome 1 to get there, leaving a bunch of mobs packed up at 1 spot fucking up d1's few 'safe spots'
2) there's no revive inside the new area
3) there's more green dots then red ones
4) the 1st quest is very hard to complete bc there are almost no boss mobs (been there +1h wo seeing a boss,let alone shoot it)
5) it's a KS fest bc of lack of mobs

You basicly destroyed every mob I enjoyed hunting MU wise starting way B4 VU 12.8 with segs & the martial drops on other mobs
& Then when I ask Mr. Kim about what I should use my devaluated sala set for, he points me to high gen troopers.
Needless to say that the ONLY spawn with them is mixed with legionaire wich sala sucks for, then I start to wonder
How good do you know you're own game?
Are you just trying to pay out a few selected ava's over & over?

Mayhem comes to my mind where you drasticly changed the rules to make sure more diffrent players win.
Then again, top 3 solo cat 4 are won by ppl using the same gun, something you where warned for in advance.
Same gun wins team cat. 4.. was it that bad that we won 2 prices with cK the year b4? (not even coming close to MV as what they gave to 1 person this year)

Rig & pvp changes, You change the vehicle spawn area to 50m of the pump..
Do you really think that keeps players rom getting mobtrained with atrax, atrox & spiders (like they don't agro on that distance)?
Who are you trying to please? The 3 noobs with an UL Jeep who do nothing but drive in naked & jump around hoping to survive long enough to 'steal' a drop?

Why Do I even bother is the end question I ask..
If anyone can give me 3 good reasons to keep grinding & keep +30k$ ingame, feel free to do so, couse I don't see the forest through the trees anymore.

Das

PS:none of my comments are personal.. I can understand that you like the loot & I would prolly do the samemyself Star

Well...you are not alone i also looted a Jag part back in 2008 in my 7 years here.

Thank you for fixing friends list logging off issue and the crafting residue usage :) !!!

Lost of nice stuff in this update, good work :)

However I have a problem with this:

Weapons fired in PVP areas once again decay and consume ammunition.

I can totally understand why this should be the case in areas where people actually have a reason to shoot each other (PVP4, rig, space etc) but it's incredibly annoying having to readjust back to the old way when hunting in Amethera outside of an LA (e.g. at Oshiri Sumima spawn where I've been hunting a bit this week).

I have no idea why those areas are PvP anyway, the only people who shoot at other players there are the annoying idiots who think they're a PKer because they can get a spree HoF at a TP.

I would suggest turning off PvP on most of Amethera, but failing that please apply the decay and ammo loss only in specified PvP areas.

Lost of nice stuff in this update, good work :)

However I have a problem with this:

I can totally understand why this should be the case in areas where people actually have a reason to shoot each other (PVP4, rig, space etc) but it's incredibly annoying having to readjust back to the old way when hunting in Amethera outside of an LA (e.g. at Oshiri Sumima spawn where I've been hunting a bit this week).

I have no idea why those areas are PvP anyway, the only people who shoot at other players there are the annoying idiots who think they're a PKer because they can get a spree HoF at a TP.

I would suggest turning off PvP on most of Amethera, but failing that please apply the decay and ammo loss only in specified PvP areas.

Its for ppl like Snowflafe and Skalman in team, i remember when we first got the Chompers the area was pvp and there was many noobteams hunting Chompers, so they had the pleasure to shoot them in the back when they was killing chompers and destroy theires team hunt.

uber-oj.jpg

This is what I found in my apartment after 3 weeks away from Caly :D

In the item info though they still look like they should, and so I'm sure they will if I pick them up.

A missing part from the release notes ?
Seems I have more visible nipples :)

nipplesback.jpg

Thanks for listening MA :yay:

uber-oj.jpg

This is what I found in my apartment after 3 weeks away from Caly :D

In the item info though they still look like they should, and so I'm sure they will if I pick them up.
You should leave them! I am going to stop by and check them out :)

Back