Entropia Universe 14.3.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Avatar hitboxes have been updated.
  • Several creatures have had their hitboxes updated, this also results in less loading time when creatures are in view.
  • Client login time improved.
  • Client stability improvements: memory leaks, freezes, crashes and slow loading.
  • Avatars no longer walk backwards after exiting a moving vehicle.
  • Calypso Land Deeds are now listed at Bank Tellers.
  • Dance emotes now loop correctly.
  • Auto-aim when using Auto Use Tool has been improved.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

let's hope i'm not gonna crash everytime i open my storage boxes..

Good news!.

yes yes drop peds on my Card at ones for compationone for my loos for ther crap you dit when taking servers Down in 5 minets time when you got sum events ther is at timer and takes time to do

major fuck up ma

Ok awesome sauce... servers are still down though.....

What happened to this whole faster-implementation-of-updates-infrastructure stuff? lol

Servers still down. :(

Another promising patch.

I hope this time it will be more then just nice words in release notes and we will see some improvements in game.

• Avatar hitboxes have been updated.
  • Several creatures have had their hitboxes updated, this also results in less loading time when creatures are in view.
  • Client stability improvements: memory leaks, freezes, crashes and slow loading.
  • Avatars no longer walk backwards after exiting a moving vehicle.
  • Dance emotes now loop correctly.
  • Auto-aim when using Auto Use Tool has been improved.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

avatar hitboxes still same :wise::cussing:

dc #1 (too short)

Pity they didn't do anything to the idiotic "bug" that makes mutated aurli bones drop like rain immediately after restart. At least four drops within the first minute is not ok, imho.

Sounds promising. I downloaded and successfully logged in for a few minutes right before I had to leave for my IRL job.

:boxer:

all servers crashed on arkadia

title say it all .

back to continuosly CTD on arkadia now all servers there have crashed

- dude, take a look - is my turn indicator working?
- working... not working... working... not working...

what a surprise, mindark announces *yet again* that they have fixed the hitboxes and it's still broken

ALOT of CTDs again :/

first the hitboxes... then the 332k ath (i personally don't care, but it made alot of my friends quit, even the old timers) then the hitboxes.. then the hitboxes...

its impossible to hunt without getting really pissed off ><

no wonder so many people are selling off their most precious things in auc lately...

i don't know why, but for some reason i came to think of when you guys went bankrupt... ><

FIX THE DAMN HITBOXES ><

Back