Entropia Universe 14.3.1 Release Notes

Thanks for the Time Machine!

Switching the game from full screen to window crashed my PC with... a BSOD! :laugh:

Didn't see any for years, but I run a very stable Win7 x64, not Win95. :yup:

I must admit that was funny, but now I realize I'm starting to really become tired of this crappy game.
Sorry, now I shut up and wait for next patch because of The Rule:
If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

The hit box issue has NOT been solved. Several flying mobs are still nearly impossible to hunt in 3rd view.

It becomes ridiculous. Nobody wants EU ending with big slow mobs only :(

title say it all .

back to continuosly CTD on arkadia now all servers there have crashed

Apparently not for everyone. Maybe only certain clients/systems? I've not experienced any server crashes or DCs today (been online most of the day on Ark), though I have seen some "waves" of disconnected players in chat, so I know it's happening to some on Ark, Caly and space.

It was of up most importance! :wtg:

Unfortunately the loop is interrupted by DC/CTD

How do you know for sure?
:wtg::dancing::wtg::dancing::wtg::dancing::wtg::dancing::wtg::dancing::wtg:
They might just keep dancing.:D

Might be coincidence, but whenever I crash lately, I have water in sight. (setting water quality to safe mode didn't help)

* wanders off to the desert *

Can we get the remainder of the Mayhem armor parts in the bank as well?

Probably not related to this specific VU, but the famous loot lag of xx:13 is now back at xx:55...57 (might also be odd hours now instead of even hour before).

Well one thing about the patch the login is going much faster which means it takes you less time to get on after the DC hence you can cycle many more attempts/hours when trying to play.

Switching the game from full screen to window crashed my PC with... a BSOD! :laugh:

Didn't see any for years, but I run a very stable Win7 x64, not Win95. :yup:

I must admit that was funny, but now I realize I'm starting to really become tired of this crappy game.
Sorry, now I shut up and wait for next patch because of The Rule:

Oh come on. Surely you understand that this is not MA fault, but instead OS / driver problem? Unpriviledged programs must never cause an OS to crash.

Oh come on. Surely you understand that this is not MA fault, but instead OS / driver problem? Unpriviledged programs must never cause an OS to crash.

Really ? Unprivileged account is for security and the OS has no way to stop a runaway program that eats up all of the memory because of a sub-routine with an infinite loop.

For me it is still crashing

I don't know what MA is doing. After nearly 3 weeks I wanted to play seriously this game..of-course by Depositing..but crashed three times in a row. It seems MA make it more unplayable for me. Earlier they dished out 33K to a single person, now it seems they might downgrade the loot system which resulted in more instability. I think I should wait for next update and might play seriously next month if MA fixes the system :)
:lolup::scratch2::yay:

still crashing today...its 3crashing+ 1 day..not able to login

Last edited:
I don't know what MA is doing.

I think it's pretty obvious what they're doing. They're fixing bugs in order of priority, probably according to the number of players affected.

Changing the loot system wouldn't result in more instability.

Really ? Unprivileged account is for security and the OS has no way to stop a runaway program that eats up all of the memory because of a sub-routine with an infinite loop.

Yes, really. The OS not crashing is part of security. And of course the OS can stop a run-away program, it can stop giving the run-away program the resources it is asking for if that would cause a crash or other programs to malfunction.

Yes, really. The OS not crashing is part of security. And of course the OS can stop a run-away program, it can stop giving the run-away program the resources it is asking for if that would cause a crash or other programs to malfunction.

NO it can not, Obviously you are not a programmer as I was for 25 years. I have seen and I have also made the mistake of coding an infinite loop which will consume all the memory and crash the system, period. BTW that was programming in the Window OS.

The "Learning period Skill Increase Bonus (SIB) has been extended for several levels after mastering an item." effect seems like it's broken and/or was never implemented... :(

How did you measure it?

How did you measure it?

He said in another thread that the SIB still says Not Anymore just above the Profession Level where the weapon is maxed.

This does leave the possibility that MA extended the SIB period, but forgot to change the display.

The SIB is only about 10%, one wonders why MA bothered to complicate the system. It sounds good I suppose. As you say, it will be tricky to measure at which level it stops now (if the display is not fixed).

Last edited:
Back