Entropia Universe 14.3.4 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Music now plays correctly when teleporting from space.
  • Daily Mining Mission now increments the counter on the last excavation correctly.
  • Monria Space Station now displays correctly on the space map.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

where did this came from?:)

perhaps one of those on the fly updates i.e. without the need to take servers offline.

[*]Music now plays correctly when teleporting from space.

For a second I thought they created a special anthem to greet you upon arrival :D

Then I realized there probably was some glitch with the usual music background (playing with music off so don't know).

thanks to bugfixing

Thanks,

Bug fix release , great ... keep them coming ... :)

Resnis

You have to log out, restart client loader to get update.

It is very refreshing to see these incremental bug fixed go in on the fly. Please continue this model along with big updates as you have done in the past :)

ahh nooo...

my client loader crashing with "msvcr80.dll is missing" error...
uninstall and reinstall the same....

any advice ?

That's why the game conveniently kicks you out now and then, so you won't miss any updates :yup:

:eyecrazy: and here we are always complaining all the time about CTD, when its a feature intended to ensure you have the latest updates....

from now on we should call them CUO (convenient upgrade opportunities)

[...]
  • Daily Mining Mission now increments the counter on the last excavation correctly.
[...]

No it doesn´t!

And I won´t file another support case, thank you.

Cheers

Perry

Last edited:
Use the "repair" feature in the client loader?
Download the missing file?
Reinstall if everything failed :)

hi, thanks for your advice...
i tried the steps provided but none worked...
including reinstalling entropia...

then i noticed something.
the installer that i downloaded from http://www.entropiauniverse.com/download/ was named entropia_universe_setup.exe
but ppl were mentioning to install using euweb.exe in calypso forums...

so i followed their link to get the euweb.exe installer and now i managed to get the client loader running..

hope MindArk take note. these 2 files are totally different and entropia_universe_setup.exe crashes during launch for me.

Back