Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

I had the same thing on 5 or 6 Scoria some over 80% HP gone!

same with aurlis
Like loot wasnt bad enough they made us screw extra ped
Improved stability on server my ass :rolleyes:

Pointless new features , annoying bugs did not fixed = bad update :mad:

But microphone bug is fixed GOOD JOB ;)

Well the downgrade is finally up and runing! I cant call this an upgrade really but wooot! :laugh:

Hehe Stum Shirts (F) is bugged very much (without one part of arm) compared to previous bug! :laugh:
Coats - not fixed
In 64-bit client loading of the textures is very long and bugged... in 32-bit as always. I'm not going to use 64-bit
Yep - microfone fix is cool lol

This is a Major upgrade to both hardware and software - anyone expecting a bug-free super smooth experience is either a) very new to this, or b) has not been paying attention. Plenty of tweaking and tuning and squashing is part of every VU, even ordinary ones.

It is always best to play cautiously and patiently if you jump right in - or understand that things will be flaky until the first patch and accept the risk. For those who can't accept the standard post-VU conditions, take MA's advice and and wait for the patch.

As for how much of an improvement this will be..time will tell, but big changes need time to settle.

Patience.

:beerchug:

Miles

Crossing fingers for quick patching for two things. It seems much more laggy than before the VU and not losing the mob status bar causing you to miss when shooting him. I did drokas and argonaughs and the argos were not too bad but the drokas were awful.
Anyway I think MA is trying so I am going to patient.

Before i had to change in windowed mode and kill EU manualy and if i forgot to change and log off in full screen i had to restart computer.
I tryed both - intentionaly to relog in window mode and in full screeen plus i crashed and lost connection few times and seem that is fixed.
My pc do not freeze upon exit any more.

This is a Major upgrade to both hardware and software - anyone expecting a bug-free super smooth experience is either a) very new to this, or b) has not been paying attention. Plenty of tweaking and tuning and squashing is part of every VU, even ordinary ones.

Miles

Lol, this patch was called BUG FIXING, not bug adding...
Since 2006 MA (as i seen) never released patches without bugs.
Im stop playing now and will wait to next patch to patch, to patch last patch of last patch etc...

A VU full of a HUGE list of bug fixes and little new content.

Me = VERY HAPPY :clap:

was a long day for the people in the office maybe some more news come up today.

Last edited:
Wow, this thread just kept going. Don't you people sleep???

(ಠ_ಠ)

(ಠ_ಠ)ノ-■-■

(-■_■)

It's time to play !

Impressive fixes. Glad that the 3(?) year old mining finder thingie got solved.

Every patch people are like old-time gasoline car users when they see a new electric car / bicycle produced: "But it has no steering wheel! But it does not accelerate 100mph in 10 sec! But it does not have the familiar smell! But, but, look, here is badly designed back mirror, I told you, its gonna be a fail! Wait, how about the exhaust pipe, there is not one! Fail! Why is there only two wheels?!! What, it has not he same efficiency as the gasoline dinosaur that has been developed for decades?! Horrible!"

Patience, lol. :lolup:

With MA's history, and such a massive list of apparent bug fixes. It is no wonder lots of old ones come back, and they create new ones. And apparent fixed ones aren't fixed.

Just wait for a patch and most of it will be playable. Seems like the hunting/space issue needs fixing first. Then they can work on ALL the others over the next year, for another massive bug fix update which doesnt do a lot.

Cynical i know, but it has been like this since i started in 2005.

Although saying all that, the only bug that bugged me was the revival bouncing around. If that is fixed then i am happy :)

Rgds

Ace

my avatar walks backwards

Space now working good ,avatar cant enter foma, space station or ms , maybe it time for some fix

only one thing that is good in this update is the appearance of login screen...

so space is closed?////thanks for telling.....

There's been a patch? :O

No, it was just some servers down up there, for SS and Ships,,
just like down caly where you ended up in Cape after relog.

2:nd time I was up I had no problem flying MS to CP and enter it and go back to go in SS to logout ;)

The Grafix while using MF Heal chip is bugged. I didnt read all posts since it went online, so maybe someone has the same problem? It flashes the whole avatar with weird pink stuff, but doesnt look like before. Cant be what it's supposed to be.

Resolution tested: Low & Medium

Last edited:
The Grafix while using MF Heal chip is bugged. I didnt read all posts since it went online, so maybe someone has the same problem? It flashes the whole avatar with weird pink stuff, but doesnt look like before. Cant be what it's supposed to be.

Resolution tested: Low & Medium

Yes, I see this too.

[*] Automatically triggered skill bonuses. Duration and strength of the triggered bonus is dependent on the level of recent activity.

Anyone saw this ingame? Is this really workin?

Back