Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

nvm tired of even commenting on these bugdates

omfg.. this new feature that dead mob stay on the ground.. its stupid and annoying and i already see problems with eomons and other huge mobs.. and for me its like this.. shoot mob.. drag hp bar let the auto tool handle the rest.. kill mob loot it start shooting other manually and then switch to auto and it retargets the old dead mob because it was still there and active.. annoying.. slowing down my hunts... why.. just why.. fire the guy who came up with this brilliant idea

Just like to point out that all mindforce chips well the ones i have now require laser hit and dmg to use them!!! so no hunting for me then until this is fixed!!! as i now cant use them :eyecrazy:

Pyro chips are giving laser skills. Do you see a connection.

most of the Proterons dropped less than a PED. New for me at least. Tried 30-40 to see if they have started dropping fragments. No luck so far. But somewhere I have the feeling.

:yay:

Were you hunting in a team? From what I'm hearing and seeing it's team loot that's bugged.
I just went on a team hunt on proterons and I personally spent over 213 ped ammo shooting mobs.

My team mate and I noticed that loot was particularly bad but continued thinking oh it's just being "dynamic. However a fellow entropian came to us and told us to stop and leave the team and that team loot was bugged.

Looking at my returns now I see that I have 38.41 ped in loot. This is the returns on 213 ped ammo and over 48.34 ped decay.

Edited: for being a sourpuss and yes I'll admit I said it. I broke down and said "chip out". :ahh:

Last edited:
This VU look like a great time to start to build my new computer rig! :tongue2:

Not usually the type to do the rage-quit dance but how MA handles this one is certainly going to dictate the answer to that old Shakespearean question: To chip, or not to chip?

Don't chip, you might end up with loads of esi's filled with only LWT :)

servers going down in 10 mins, shhh. lets see what happens now

I see they are now pulling the server down. Maybe they realize this was a serious mess up and are actually going to roll something back?

THey are gonna make a live assasination on Twin of the guy who came up with the great ideas this VU:laugh:

Was about to post the same :D
ahh well, lets hope for the best :)

unstead of getting tthe promised melee amp we get mob cimetary

That is true.
The good new is, I had 6 swords at auction and last night every single one sold for BO lol
But I cannot hunt small mobs with the cemetery option turned on!

when they removed "1st person right click to loot" for people with move to target off. made no sense but COMPLETELY screwed the way i had been playing for oh umm, 7or even 8 years. it makes no sense because ti works with move to target on. so it must be a bug, but it hasnt been fixed.

I use this all the time... it still works, you just need to be close enough to loot it.

Also Fonts are messed up, and ppl cant type no longer in russian for example... i really dont see a reason for doing that...

Probably for the coming option to have this in Arabic too.

Were you hunting in a team? From what I'm hearing and seeing it's team loot that's bugged. Here's my support case regarding my favorite new feature of the VU:

I just went on a team hunt on proterons and I personally spent over 213 ped ammo shooting mobs. My team mate and I noticed that loot was particularly bad but continued thinking oh it's just being "dynamic. However a fellow entropian came to us and told us to stop and leave the team and that team loot was bugged. Looking at my returns now I see that I have 38.41 ped in loot. This is the returns on 213 ped ammo and over 48.34 ped decay. If this report is met with a response of "it's dynamic" or it is not MA policy to compensate for losses. I will personally be writing a letter to the CEO as well as finding other recourse on this issue. With returns well under 20% there is no question that this was a bug and that I should be the one to "pay" for this bug is completely unacceptable. If this is not addressed appropriately I expect that this will be very disruptive for your company's business as I've already seen the threats of rage quits on the forums regarding this VU and that is not even concerning this particular issue. Please take this concern seriously and address appropriately and satisfactorily for those impact as I do not wish to see this issue impact your business's livelihood.

Not usually the type to do the rage-quit dance but how MA handles this one is certainly going to dictate the answer to that old Shakespearean question: To chip, or not to chip?
WoW. Thanks for the insight dear. I stopped right after this post and promised myself not to hunt for a week. Stupid thing to say for a gaming addict. ;)

Well. Not much harm here but I am sure MA is richer by tens of thousands of dollars.

Thanks again.

damn game still down? Can't enter but from what I see above you guys have been playing

Down again

And so the system is down again.

Someone lobby for MA getting some kind of QA? :)

I would like to nominate the new "looted mobs don't disappear" feature as the worst, and least thought out purposeful addition to EU in the history of the game.

Can anyone think of something MA has added on purpose that was a more universally bad idea than this infected turd they have just plopped on our collective heads?

It is probably done in preparation for taming. So after you have fought and conquered a mob (possibly with a whip :p) you will have an extra option in right click of "tame" in addition to "loot".

I hope that with the servers going down, MA is going to fix this little font issue we have. Seems that the Skill Scanner application no longer is working due to the font change.

I guess they're fixing the MF/LWT bug, since it's the only one that directly affects them.

It is probably done in preparation for taming. So after you have fought and conquered a mob (possibly with a whip :p) you will have an extra option in right click of "tame" in addition to "loot".

That would only work on zombies. Seriously though, brilliant way to look on the positive side.:laugh:

I hope they have a heart attack there and ruin the whole game, so we won't have to suffer more:)

Probably for the coming option to have this in Arabic too.
I wonder... will the EULA be modified for that market to introduce stoning and Sharia-laws?

Would put a new twist on "kill-stealing". :)

I hope that with the servers going down, MA is going to fix this little font issue we have. Seems that the Skill Scanner application no longer is working due to the font change.

I wondered about the skill scanner... the fonts looked a little smaller than they used to but i wasn't sure.

No. Those who remember taming know that when you "tamed" a creature, you got to loot them anyway, so to make loot or tame an option would be to destroy the profession just as it is reimplemented.

Back