Entropia Universe 14.7.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Resurrection Changes
When using resurrection devices, every attempt will now be successful. The most simple skill and device will resurrect an avatar with 1 health point as before; resurrecting an avatar up to 100% can be achieved with higher skill levels and devices.

Two items already present that will be affected by these changes are, "First Gen Resurrect Chip VIII" and "Rakzum´s Pouch (L)"

General
  • An issue that caused invisible walls to block Arkadia dungeon gates has been resolved.
  • Quest repeat timer now working correctly.
  • Various crash fixes and stability improvements.
  • Chat messages with links should no longer be spuriously rejected for being too long.
  • Clicking an avatar link will no longer take you back to the top of the chat.
  • Explosive mounted weapons no longer inflict damage to creatures.
Known Issues
  • Mining claims are missing smoke effect and are only visible within 35m.
  • Messages for expiring items in auction are displayed incorrectly with “Sold” text.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Interested to test my Res Chip to see the results.

Still no fix for Friend List requests that have gone missing and can't be re-requested?! :rolleyes:

All "Pending" state withdrawals have moved to "Committed" state!!!

[*]Chat messages with links should no longer be spuriously rejected for being too long.
[*]Clicking an avatar link will no longer take you back to the top of the chat.

Thank you so much now I can write msgs non-stop:laugh:

I don't see anything mentioned for "uknown players"
There are people that are still tottaly invisible (mail,msg,register).

Resurrection Changes
When using resurrection devices, every attempt will now be successful. The most simple skill and device will resurrect an avatar with 1 health point as before; resurrecting an avatar up to 100% can be achieved with higher skill levels and devices.
Two items already present that will be affected by these changes are, "First Gen Resurrect Chip VIII" and "Rakzum´s Pouch (L)"

Hello MA.

What about reload?

Enemy wich killed hunter or oponetnt PvPer can even faster and easyer kill his healer or reusrection chip user in those long 3 attempts on minit reload and infinity amount of time of resurection proccess graphic anymation.

What is plan to bring more useability to resurection devices?
Did you removed revivals on land grab areas or on beacons ?

Last edited:
All "Pending" state withdrawals have moved to "Committed" state!!!

What have you been smoking?
Initiated mine 25/03/2014.. still pending as expected

What is plan to bring more useability to resurection devices?
Did you removed revivals on land grab areas or on beacons ?

The Cyclops instance added some useability to resurrection chips, but from what I've seen most people still don't use them much there :dunno:

The Cyclops instance added some useability to resurrection chips, but from what I've seen most people still don't use them much there :dunno:

Mainly because the cheap (L) ones have a ludicrous skill requirement. And the UL low-requirement ones have a ludicrous markup.

But let's not piss the "investors" off, rather let a nice mechanic rot in hell.

:thumbup:

Now nerf wormhole chips. Remove the friend at other side and make the wormhole spawn area smaller so we don't need to be in 100000000000m2 to use it

[*]Mining claims are missing smoke effect and are only visible within 35m.

ISMA asked not claims visible from 35 m but people in pvp4 shold be seen only from 3 m range

So far: no teleportation working. Failed due to internal error. And is it just me, not a single mining claim?

Add: internal error when processing daily mission.

Last edited:

Yes instance could be good point to use them specialy after change in this VU where each atempt is sucesfull.

They were not much in use because of high skill requirement, 8 seconds concetration period and long resurection process where attemt in average result in fail and you reviver can be interupted by a single hit.

Long time of resurection proces is a problem also in PVP.
If someone was enought good to kill healer's/reviver's full skilled full geared team mate then how much he will need to kill healer/reviver too? - 8 seconds concentration, you can not move, you can be interrupted, then resurection sequence... and let say mod merc shoot at 86 shoots per minit and to kill healer/reviver will need 2 -3 shoots only...that's 3 seconds...

Also The Cyclops is mostly solo hunting ground and if we had possibility to resurect ourselfs by using chip or Pouch we wud see a lot more use.
It could be time limited like you can do on yourself ewery 20 minits - to avoid cheating or revival killing but it wud be good start.

New thing
First gen res chip can give max 25% of player hp and MA mentioned chips able to do 100%, yet another nerf to top res chip - but also mean maybe we get better in next 10 years.
No more dreams of healing creatures by percentage - its removed from faps.

anyone got a MK.II mace or a MK.I mace they want to sell :D

Back