Entropia Universe 14.7 Release Notes

LA event maybe?

LA event maybe?

hopefully fixing privateers :) I might avoid cancelling the repair skilling event this weekend if I get lucky and they let us back into pilot/gunner's seats :)

let us hope, that some bright spark will announce when the servers are back online and we can get back into the game :)

regards,

PW

let us hope, that some bright spark will announce when the servers are back online and we can get back into the game :)

regards,

PW

If there was any announcement of "anticipated" down time I haven't found it. Guessing game at this point afik.

Storm

There were a number of things not working properly, mission timers were reset quickly, skill gains etc.

It felt like a pleasant game again, but I'm sure now is fixed.

Am I stupid, not being able to find the last login info? :scratch:

Am I stupid, not being able to find the last login info? :scratch:

click on someone who is offline, and it will say last online: than a time or N/A. N/A means they have not logged in since the update.

click on someone who is offline, and it will say last online: than a time or N/A. N/A means they have not logged in since the update.

Ah, thank you... I was looking at people who were online, I suppose it makes sense that that doesn't work :D

Since update, I get the response.

Your avatar is already online, please trying logging in again after one minute.

Its been over an hour.

hacked? , lets hope not.

you made me worry,

logged into website all my stuff is there and still needed a gold card key. I downloaded patches in game logging in screen not on client loader. I got in game but nothing worked. Now I cannot log in. Never had this happen before, guess I will file a support case...

you made me worry,

logged into website all my stuff is there and still needed a gold card key. I downloaded patches in game logging in screen not on client loader. I got in game but nothing worked. Now I cannot log in. Never had this happen before, guess I will file a support case...

glad to see all is there

Hmm... did Zyn Campfire lose its flame effect? I cannot seem to see it anymore. Unless I haven't patched correctly? :confused:

noticed the first two

Anyone notice:

- New GUI for skill progress bar
- New skin and outline glow for reload bar
- Hit boxes improved
- Distance to shoot a creature is same for 1st person view and 3rd person view (was worse in 3rd person in the past by ~5m)

1) Nothing about that.
2) Hate it, looks too similar to Auto-use glow (should be more easily distinguishable imo).
3) Not on any mobs that i've hunted, wanna list some you've noticed the change on?
4) Who the heck even hunts in the 3rd person view anyways o_O

Trooper & Argo for sure. I'll probably list a few more when I hunt something else tomorrow.

There is still the issue if the mob is turned to the side you have to jump-shoot in order to auto fire the 1st shot at your target.
Cheers.

Hunting in 3rd person has it's advantages!
I really can't see any... unless you are just bored and want to see more of the scenery :p

Cheers.

I really can't see any... unless you are just bored and want to see more of the scenery :p

I usually hunt 3rd person, using auto loot pill and don't turn off auto use, and I'll drag health bars of the next mob or use the select next target feature. Depending on what I'm hunting and the terrain, sometimes ill start the mob in 1st person and then end up in 3rd person by the time the mob has reached me.

I usually hunt 3rd person, using auto loot pill and don't turn off auto use, and I'll drag health bars of the next mob or use the select next target feature. Depending on what I'm hunting and the terrain, sometimes ill start the mob in 1st person and then end up in 3rd person by the time the mob has reached me.
I am not sure, but i think that might be slightly less efficient, than first person hunting, since your camera/aim will adjust rather slowly to the mobs new position (if there are hills or what not), so you will have something from 0.1 seconds to 1 second delay between shots), that's like clickers in WoW.

I am not sure, but i think that might be slightly less efficient, than first person hunting, since your camera/aim will adjust rather slowly to the mobs new position (if there are hills or what not), so you will have something from 0.1 seconds to 1 second delay between shots), that's like clickers in WoW.

That happens but I really don't care about a few .1 second pauses while it adjusts.

I'm a lazy hunter :smoke:

In fact I'd like an auto heal at 50% health and auto select next target.

I hunt 90% with 3rd person and OTS aim turned on...maybe slightly less eco or whatever the eff, but i like it

I'm a lazy hunter :smoke:

In fact I'd like an auto heal at 50% health and auto select next target.

heres my hunting:
1. press 'select next target' button
2. press 'auto-use'
3. press 'loot'
4. see 1.

Fixes

• It is now possible for a society leader to manage society owned land areas even if the leader does not hold any shares in these lands.

Are you joking?... Atm im am leader of WSS soc and after that VU i can NOT edit ANY setings any more in ANY of LAs... :mad:

Back