Entropia Universe 15.3.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue where the Fort Landgrab could not be started.
Known issues

• Game startup fails: During certain conditions, the Entropia Client fail to patch itself. The easiest solution is to restart the computer and start Entropia Universe again. Contact Entropia Universe Support team if you want further information or help on this matter [https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/]. Mindark is currently working on resolving this issue.
  • Objective markers for Landgrab and Fort events are not updating correctly.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Nice update for pvp/Langrab folks :wtg:

What about the other known issues? Such as the bugged walls and televators?
And the CTD's while in warp? And the CTD's while entering certain planets? And the Corrupted Files upon entering planets?
Text Lagg anyone?

Im sure there are many others, but these are the ones that I encounter more frequently...

Cmon guys, Hop to it :)

and what about the no sound on certain servers on arkadia ?

and what about the death animation of pets if you do a trick while its doing an anti idle animation ??

and there should be many many more

Last edited:
Text Lagg anyone?

Im sure there are many others, but these are the ones that I encounter more frequently...

Cmon guys, Hop to it :)

That is a real pain , sometimes 2-5 mins for a message to come through.

or the fact that on the "Feffox server" (N Space Base) I often get up to 60% failed shots sometimes even noticing that it will fail, but still steals my ammo. In the meanwhile getting hit at full throttle though.

Also on same server, most of the time I can't convert shrapnel to ammo.

The list of known issues surely should be a lot longer!

What about the bugged items at estates, that can´t be targeted anymore (no access to it) ?

Didn´t I report that several times, and support replied to it? Others surely reported that, too.
Why not in known issues, when it is not fixed with the patch?

and what about the no sound on certain servers on arkadia ?

and what about the death animation of pets if you do a trick while its doing an anti idle animation ??

and there should be many many more

You'll need to look at planet partner patch notes for that. These are platform patch notes.

Come on guys.. you aren't new to this.

Back