Entropia Universe 15.7.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes
  • Mining finders will prioritize Survey Probes over Universal Ammo.
  • It is no longer possible to tier up an item with attached attachments. Please remove any attachments before attempting to tier up an item.
  • Attacks with items that exceed the server limit of 100 attacks per minute (i.e. through stacked buff effects) will now receive a damage increase proportional to what would have been achieved with the faster attack speed, while still being limited to 100 attacks per minute. This damage increase will result in increased ammunition and item deterioration proportional to the additional damage created.
Fixes
  • An issue causing the 3D model for some items to appear oddly in the item information panel has been corrected.
  • Fireworks with now correctly apply buff effects to everyone within the radius around the avatar launching the fireworks,.
Known Issues
  • The item info panel for fireworks does not display parameters for buff effects. The buff information is however available in the item description panel for fireworks with buff effects.
  • Handing in armor parts with attached armor plated to NPC mission brokers will result an error message in chat and items being returned. Please abandon the upgrade mission from the Quest Log and remove any armor plates to attempt the upgrade again.
  • It is currently possible to spawn the pet Dhampire on planets other than Rocktropia. This item was intended to be restricted, and will be corrected in an upcoming update.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Changes
Attacks with items that exceed the server limit of 100 attacks per minute (i.e. through stacked buff effects) will now receive a damage increase proportional to what would have been achieved with the faster attack speed, while still being limited to 100 attacks per minute. This damage increase will result in increased ammunition and item deterioration proportional to the additional damage created.

Thank you :)

Attacks with items that exceed the server limit of 100 attacks per minute (i.e. through stacked buff effects) will now receive a damage increase proportional to what would have been achieved with the faster attack speed, while still being limited to 100 attacks per minute. This damage increase will result in increased ammunition and item deterioration proportional to the additional damage created.

Anyone tested this combined with damage enhancers b4 this weeks shitstorm starts?
The extra overkill does seem unfair to me

Anyone tested this combined with damage enhancers b4 this weeks shitstorm starts?

I would be more worried about MA's coding skills....

Rgds

Ace

IMO its not about coding, its about server stability

Don't need to complain about everything , really!
It was/is a technical limitation, and it was sorted out probably in the only way possible.

Let's hope these guns are keeping the base eco.

Why is it unfair to get the same % of incresed damage as other hunters gets with slower weapons?

ModMerc cant use the maximum of 30% attack speed increase becouse of server limit, so they added dmg to cover the missed shots / min, all fair if u cant change to higher attack speed i think

conspiracy hat on/

I wonder if Ma would have cared that much about "fixing" that issue right before MM start if it was concerning melee weapons or other issue that wasnt affecting who we know. I guess that explain why there is so fucking no content in vu one more time, they were too busy with that maybe!

At least it shows that when ma wants to fix something, they can figure out a solution !!

Changes
It is currently possible to spawn the pet Dhampire on planets other than Rocktropia. This item was intended to be restricted, and will be corrected in an upcoming update.

Thanks for the heads up! Glad you guys made us aware of this in a timely manner, guess im done with the bio dome mission ;)

conspiracy hat on/

At least it shows that when ma wants to fix something, they can figure out a solution !!

And quickly too :laugh:

Changes

[*] It is currently possible to spawn the pet Dhampire on planets other than Rocktropia. This item was intended to be restricted, and will be corrected in an upcoming update.
[/LIST]

Originally Posted Here

Well i guess this some evidence that players do not get inside information from PP and MA. Taco, Joda and others spent a lot money trying to get Dhampire.

Is the XTLC bug fixed too?

Why is it unfair to get the same % of incresed damage as other hunters gets with slower weapons?

ModMerc cant use the maximum of 30% attack speed increase becouse of server limit, so they added dmg to cover the missed shots / min, all fair if u cant change to higher attack speed i think

added dmg to base dmg stats so dmg enhancers will increase it more?
It was just a question btw..
& no, i'm not happy with the solution since now mm users will have extra overkill they wouldn't have had b4.. it's basicly changing the stats of the item.. get my point?

People prove it wrong 20 pages on sunsount's tread yet he didn't apologize to the community.

added dmg to base dmg stats so dmg enhancers will increase it more?
It was just a question btw..
& no, i'm not happy with the solution since now mm users will have extra overkill they wouldn't have had b4.. it's basicly changing the stats of the item.. get my point?

:rolleyes: well, since when is it guaranteed that items keep their benefits? May i remeber that once you could put whatever big amp on whatever small weapon? FreanD Delta + Dante anyone?
No, system changed and its not possible anymore PERIOD

Ok, there was never a statement that any weapon/tool can go above 100 uses/min. A fair fix would have been as well that MA states that there is such limit, no matter which Buffs you use. Max 100 uses/min PERIOD

Now you guys start crying that you have "overkill"?
pfff.. be happy that you got a nice christmass present from MA....

Dont forget the extra hits you will take waiting on the reload before you can switch to heal tool. For a person serious about getting to there fap, being limited to 100 attacks per minute could be a big deal. I know I dang near break the hotkey tring to get to that bad boi!

Was never bugged.

I did provide proof that gun is not bugged.

And there has never been any prof provided that the gun ever was bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: das
:rolleyes: well, since when is it guaranteed that items keep their benefits? May i remeber that once you could put whatever big amp on whatever small weapon? FreanD Delta + Dante anyone?
No, system changed and its not possible anymore PERIOD

Ok, there was never a statement that any weapon/tool can go above 100 uses/min. A fair fix would have been as well that MA states that there is such limit, no matter which Buffs you use. Max 100 uses/min PERIOD

Now you guys start crying that you have "overkill"?
pfff.. be happy that you got a nice christmass present from MA....

FYI, I don't own nor did I ever owned a mm..

So can the MM take a bigger amp in an increased damage situation? That would be unfair to everyone.

If it can, the MM could then do more dps than before possible.

If it can't, the MM is getting screwed on its reload.

I don't understand why over 100 attacks isn't possible, there were already gums with that prior to buffs (XXX launcher). Is that really so difficult to do?

So can the MM take a bigger amp in an increased damage situation? That would be unfair to everyone.

If it can, the MM could then do more dps than before possible.

If it can't, the MM is getting screwed on its reload.

I don't understand why over 100 attacks isn't possible, there were already gums with that prior to buffs (XXX launcher). Is that really so difficult to do?

Probably this XXX Prototype launcher was release exactly for the same reason, MA used it to see what would be the max attack speed allowed without affecting server performance.

Hopefully attack speed issues are fixed for other weapons soon also, like some of the mind force and melee weapons that has been discussed previously.

[*] It is currently possible to spawn the pet Dhampire on planets other than Rocktropia. This item was intended to be restricted, and will be corrected in an upcoming update.
[/LIST]

Well that sucks.

I thought this was a cool game.

But now I see it is ran by a bunch of hypocritical PC jerks

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jak
People prove it wrong 20 pages on sunsount's tread yet he didn't apologize to the community.

Was never bugged.

I did provide proof that gun is not bugged.

All you proved was the gun can exist in a bugged AND a non-bugged state. I am not surprised you tested it while it was non-bugged in order to look right.

I wonder how deep some of you are digging the hole for yourselves :D

So no, messi, I don't need to apologize.

<removed>

All you proved was the gun can exist in a bugged AND a non-bugged state. I am not surprised you tested it while it was non-bugged in order to look right.

I wonder how deep some of you are digging the hole for yourselves :D

So no, messi, I don't need to apologize.

<removed>

Just go play the game, don't play the forums.Its better for everyone, you will see.
Be good Enjoy the Christmas, spend time with family etc.

Probably this XXX Prototype launcher was release exactly for the same reason, MA used it to see what would be the max attack speed allowed without affecting server performance.

I would wager having a gun that did more than 100 atk per minute would cause a lot of smart routers detect it as a ddos and shut off the connection.. plus server stability. Probably the only thing mindark could do.

And to the other threads above.. :popcorn: .. get some fresh air peoples.

moderator.jpg

May I please remind you guys to sort any personal disputes in a private chat or something. Take atomicstorm's advice to go out and get some fresh air.

thank you, now to check if it works as expected
Changes

SO MA thinks its better to make you look at massive, saggy boorum vulvas but not a fully dressed vampire.

Not sure if this is balanced.. (but the bug also wasnt..)

Last edited:
Back