Entropia Universe 18.1.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Implemented search/filter feature for location list in the map user interface
  • Limited characters in the search input field to 100 in the map user interface

Fixes

• Fixed an issue in the garment system affecting some textures

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

-auction doesn't work
-no markup history
-mobs aren't respawning properly, very very delayed.

-auction doesn't work
-no markup history
-mobs aren't respawning properly, very very delayed.

Yeah, we are having some server issues, they are being investigated. Support news about it should be up soon.

EDIT:

I guess this is as close to April fools as we will get.
I mean, who is going to look for something like "That place over there next to the thingumy and the mobs that I think do acid damage next to the lake". Best to restrict the search, yes ...
Limited characters in the search input field to 100 in the map user interface
Is the garment textures fix an improvement for people? It might be, you never know ...
At one or two small improvements per week, stepped back by whatever gave the hamsters the runs, we may get to year-end in much the same state as now - a snafu!

Changes

Fixes

• Fixed an issue in the garment system affecting some textures

Originally Posted Here

i dont know why but i was hoping for a certain texture-fix, call it a garment / texture or "body suit" glitch, w/e fits

but nope, its not fixed.

same helmet, different glitch;

My viceroy helmet has been fine ever since the TWEN mask was implemented, but now all of a sudden it doesnt fit with viceroy helmet.

"just take off the mask if it glitches your helmet" trololol

Last edited:
Back