Entropia Universe Android App Released

Update its my account thats the problem my husband can log in no problem o_O same tablet

Hello all

GZ MA for this
But I have a problem guys

I open the app, login appear, enter user and password hit login but nothing happens, password field gets emptied and I don;t get ask for gold card

I have gold card

How do you guys do it? after you enter user and pass it appears another screen asking for gold card?

I am also logged in-game now

Hello all

GZ MA for this
But I have a problem guys

I open the app, login appear, enter user and password hit login but nothing happens, password field gets emptied and I don;t get ask for gold card

I have gold card

How do you guys do it? after you enter user and pass it appears another screen asking for gold card?

I am also logged in-game now

You can't be logged in to the app and game client at the same time.

I've just installed it on my tablet.

I can browse inventory, skills, auction. Though browsing auction is sluggish and slow. Doesn't really work. Not really sure what those notifications are for.

I hope FL will come in next update.

Is anyone able to search the auction? I put in a search term, but I don't see any way to submit my search query.

Thank you very much Kim, I really appreciated the prompt answer:)

seconds seems like hours, I am so excited about this app, never tought I will see something like this:)

Regards!

no text empty info

Is anyone able to search the auction? I put in a search term, but I don't see any way to submit my search query.

Worked for me on few search queries though works on and off. Results should appear automatically in real time after typing. Most of the times it gets stuck in a loop.

B-Ytxly-ctgjlNiibcH5JPMAEAnI40WRZ4oPK1P2LppwVi7es3GFjkVH0rs9qhfXPuI

According to Screenshot I seen, maybe you just need to press "Filter"?

Darn, what am i doing wrong, logged out of game 5 min ago, but still nothing happends after I pres login

I dont get asked for the Gold Card and the password field gets empty and the login button is inactive...

B-Ytxly-ctgjlNiibcH5JPMAEAnI40WRZ4oPK1P2LppwVi7es3GFjkVH0rs9qhfXPuI

According to Screenshot I seen, maybe you just need to press "Filter"?

Nope. It's automatic same as google search for eg. Filter is for setting different options for example to show items from "Estate" category or show only the items with buyout option.

Ups, it works now:) sry for the stress:)

You can't be logged in to the app and game client at the same time.

A pain but understandable. It would be nice if it could lock out the functions that could be used as exploits in lootable zones if logged in.

hmmm maybe I own too much stuff to load? when I try and log in it always just sits there I have to leave the app and re open it and then I see nothing but blank pages and blueprints with no names

A pain but understandable. It would be nice if it could lock out the functions that could be used as exploits in lootable zones if logged in.

I think you just gave many an idea.

Have just auctioned my 1st item. Worked like a charm.

Didn't make sense though to have the option to set auction for 9 days and get system msg that 7 days is the limit. Why have 9 days in the 1st place?

Worked for me on few search queries though works on and off. Results should appear automatically in real time after typing. Most of the times it gets stuck in a loop.
Hmm okay. I tried a few times and it did just seem to be getting stuck. I didn't think it was working at all. Will try again.

Well been messing with it for like 2 hours. Sometimes when I search for a specific item in auction the list flips around for a bit and weirds me out, also when I make a transaction, the ped balance on upper right doesn't change till a relog. Minor problems.

Overall I'm very impressed that an app this good would come from MA. +rep

works pretty good, stable and fast on my android tablet, sadly i have an blackberry... so no mobile access to entropia....

anyway great work!!!

btw: dual login is not possible.... right decission i think...

So all we need now is full EU for Mac OS!!

I keep getting 'No connection' when I try and install this. :scratch2:

Working 1000% on note2 samsubg

Eagerly awaiting an Apple iOS version...

I feel like I am left out!

Auto mode doesn't seem to work for crafting, but I just hit a small mobile global. :D

Ios plz!~~~

wow it started working after try for a few hours :eek:

Back