Entropia Universe at the Leipzig GC 2008

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe at the Leipzig GC 2008
20 Aug 2008

Leipzig GC logo.gif

The Mindark exhibition staff wish to extend a warm welcome to the Entropia Universe display area in Hall 4: E02 at this year's GC from August 20th to 24th. If you're visiting the GC don't forget to drop by and say hello to the Mindark staff and ambassadors and see what Entropia goodies are available.

Originally Posted Here

And pick up a set of miniatures for me when you there, I originally wanted to visit GC this year, but with needles and pills, I guess they won't let me in, if i pop up there like a junkie ^^

711 replaced her hamster last week. She just finished booting up.

Who is going to GC to get CryEngine pics?

711 replaced her hamster last week. She just finished booting up.

Who is going to GC to get CryEngine pics?

Poor 711! Running around in the wheel instead of the hamster all day must be hard work! :(

Pics to follow I hope! :D

ill be in leipzig fr-mo!

im bringing bacardi :D

i am there :)

hihi

ehhhhhm and others too :p

ok .. i better stop :S

Can't wait til the E for All expo... looking forward to (hopefully!) being able to make it there. Just a pity they can't get the large exhibit there in time, would have loved to see it. (going to love the irony if they are placed *AGAIN* opposite of WoW, lol!)

I'd love to visit someday when I travel to Germany, In the meantime, I'll wait and see what happens

Now the show is over.
Sitting here very tired with a few of the ambassadors in the lobby of our hotel :)
Leipzig had a new visitor record this year 203000 people attended and hopefully lots of them will soon be noobs on Calypso :yay:
It may make most of you very envious ;) but we saw a few new pictures of Entropia@Cryengine and they were just awesome I can tell you :silly2:

We will see some exiting news during the next months which will pour lots and lots of new people into EU. Future is gonna be bright and I am happy to be part of it :)

Thanks to all the German ambassadors who did a great job here ! See you all next year in Cologne AND Leipzig, as it appears Germany will see 2 big gaming conventions next year !

Thx you Sir Zefram, you are a true ambassador...

of this universe we call home...Guapo, mi' amigo:wtg:

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Now the show is over.
Sitting here very tired with a few of the ambassadors in the lobby of our hotel :)
Leipzig had a new visitor record this year 203000 people attended and hopefully lots of them will soon be noobs on Calypso :yay:
It may make most of you very envious ;) but we saw a few new pictures of Entropia@Cryengine and they were just awesome I can tell you :silly2:

We will see some exiting news during the next months which will pour lots and lots of new people into EU. Future is gonna be bright and I am happy to be part of it :)

Thanks to all the German ambassadors who did a great job here ! See you all next year in Cologne AND Leipzig, as it appears Germany will see 2 big gaming conventions next year !

Thankyou! :D If anyone is able to post these new pics, that would be awesome! Thankyou for the optimism, I share it too! :D
Frankenberry

Still no pics ? not even from MA ? :ahh:

Pics will come later this day... i was to tired yesterday evening after getting home.

Was a great time in Leipzig and it was nice to meet so many Players there.

Thankyou! :D If anyone is able to post these new pics, that would be awesome! Thankyou for the optimism, I share it too! :D
Frankenberry

Still no pics ? not even from MA ? :ahh:

The pics we saw were on an external hard drive and we just have seen them on a laptop and where not allowed to take pics with our cellphones :laugh:

You will find some new pix here

Sureley no pics from CE² only from the EXPO :)

Was a great time in Leipzig and it was verry nice to meet some ppl.

I'd like to thank each and every ambassador who where present at the GC. You all made one hell of a job and your persistence, stamina and good spirit made all the difference! I hope we will see each other again in the future.

The Entropia-with-CryEngine2-screen shots will be released within two weeks, give or take. I am glad the party present enjoyed them - the look on some of your faces was like watching a five year old on Christmas! =)

Cool beans! 2 weeks I hope :) Any news on when crytropia gets going? And can you answer one question please? Did the pics include avatars/mobs? I would love to see!
Thanks!
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

the look on some of your faces was like watching a five year old on Christmas! =)

I believe I drooled ,)

Oh and thanks to all fellow ambassadors for this great time with you,
I am loading the pics on my pc and will make sure all that wanted them get them soon.
Also I hope I can make a thread with some of the best photos soon, like tonight or tomorrow evening.

Just a question, Marco, if you'd like to respond:

If you have the materials available to you, I'm just curious what the hold up is? Legalities?

This is a sincere question, I'm not busting chops here, just anxious for some new material.

The Entropia-with-CryEngine2-screen shots will be released within two weeks, give or take.)

i see you are being more careful about your chosen words.

have too agree with Angel of Death
dont under stand why it takes so long too bring pictures to us.. the majority of the work must be done so releasing pics cant be that hard..

let us all drool some more please. as if the wait for the final release is not hard enough too wait for.

Just a question, Marco, if you'd like to respond:

If you have the materials available to you, I'm just curious what the hold up is? Legalities?

This is a sincere question, I'm not busting chops here, just anxious for some new material.

It is a matter of timing. The actual screenshots have been ready for a while, but the timing isn't just right yet. For various reasons I really cannot get into in the public.

It is a matter of timing. The actual screenshots have been ready for a while, but the timing isn't just right yet. For various reasons I really cannot get into in the public.

Fair enough, I appreciate your response. :)

Back