Entropia Universe Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
5 Dec 2008

We will perform maintenance work on the servers today. During this work certain areas in Entropia Universe will not be accessible for shorter time periods. The overall work period will be between:

2008.12.05 15:30 and 2008.12.05 16:30 UTC

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

arghhh have to wait until 16:30 for bots but was awaited

5 Dec 2008

We will perform maintenance work on the servers today. During this work certain areas in Entropia Universe will not be accessible for shorter time periods. The overall work period will be between:

2008.12.05 15:30 and 2008.12.05 16:30 UTC

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

I wonder if those areas will contain robots..... :whistle:

probably shut down the turrets :)

Here it comes. GL to all on the front lines at 0 hour!

AG, stuck at work, but ummm.. feeling ill... *cough*... may have to go home... ;)

maintence 1 hour.. :eek: that is like a mini VU..

Ok, at least now we can be sure the suggested time of noon MA was just a tad off. Pogo line at Hades was very tiring :laugh:

Seems like i have time to grab a beer :drink: before i get home from work then :yay: no rush ..

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Argh, this downtime is exactly when I hoped to get in for an hour's skilling before having to go out again, dammit!

I interpret this to mean "oh crap we have stuffed something up so we have to rewrite code frantically and implement it later than we told them" :(

I hope this is not a code bug fix but an update ;)

Nah, the robots just realized that Lord Telephone was due for his 300 light year lube job. ;)

lol, I interpret this as...

Robot Wars Maintenance

They need to take down the turrets

Add new weapons to loot pool

Sort out the TPs where the bots will invade etc...

Give MA a break lol.... this is a great event, we're all becoming part of EU history here... :)

Ithaca just went down but I am now in emerald and alot of other places are still ok...

Hmm argus was going down also, but there is no spaceship.

Ithaca just went down but I am now in emerald and alot of other places are still ok...

Hmm argus was going down also, but there is no spaceship.

Zeus & Nymph went down too, but all are back now.
Some more going down too, but I guess all will be back better & brighter in a short while :)

shinuk and bilton towers went down....

Governmental recruitment video. Rally the Troops we're going to WAR colonists! Bank those expensive items you don't use and stock up on ammo, from n00b to uber we're gonna need everyone to make a stand! Make your mark in History TODAY! JOIN THE WAR!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGX3Jonxi5Y[/YOUTUBE]​

Colonists need to subscribe to www.youtube.com/JamhotTV to keep up to date with what's going on in the WAR! It's your duty!

Jamhot

They must be loading up all the new loot ;)

Really cool when you spend your ped without getting loot to realize that server went down w/o message but youre still able to shoot mobs and when you relog you even didn't get the skills of that time, but the ammo is gone !

I was kicked out from TI. But managed to get one drone with 66 ped within last minute... Dunno even what was dropped there, hope to check soon. Shame it was last, as 2 mining bots were in range as well, waiting to take them down...

Back