Entropia Universe Maintenance

The robots have retreated for a tactical nuke assault :scared:

I like the new Login, Its been a while since it changed. :)

Anyone else noticed the avatar at the left of the picture is holding a pistol & a rifle?

Mini-Report from the Field ... just did a canvas of the cities that have been under seige, and while Troy, Ithaca, and Wolverine seem to have a consistent minimal spawn, Hades "C" seems to be the most inundated with bots. Not too many green dots at Hades "C" right now, so if you're itchin' to get your bot on, then that might be the place to go since the spawn seems to be much larger there than anywhere else atm. :D

On the other hand ... Nate Valley and Zychion are botless ... for now anyway. I ran into Mrs Emma Peel, Cobra, Slate, and Grave at Zychion who looked rather bored at the TP, so hopefully something will kick in there soon so that our ubers can continue their slaughter of the invading menaces. :wtg:

Anyone else noticed the avatar at the left of the picture is holding a pistol & a rifle?

Well spotted!

Duel wield for Cryengine2? :D

The text "planet calypso - merry mayhem" is stretched! :eek:

TEXT STRETCHERS BURN IN HELL!!! :mad:

If you need "wide" typo, you use wide typeface, adjust spacing etc BUT YOU DO NOT STRETCH IT!! :cussing:

*cough* sorry... I'm done.

The text "planet calypso - merry mayhem" is stretched! :eek:

TEXT STRETCHERS BURN IN HELL!!! :mad:

If you need "wide" typo, you use wide typeface, adjust spacing etc BUT YOU DO NOT STRETCH IT!! :cussing:

*cough* sorry... I'm done.

content beats style 2:1 ;)

I don't notice anything I can't seem to get eu to work since update (fail to get Entropia.exe error), loosing precious skilling time, been trying to reinstall it for over an hour now and even that is not working due to errors :mad::mad:

Would I be considered to be an addict?? Pls is there any group ;)

Would I be considered to be an addict?? Pls is there any group ;)

A group would be great - Entropians Anonymous

"Hi, I'm Chopper, and I'm an Entropian. I last logged in... this morning. Instead of going to work."

Ma should release this statement with all interventions:

Dear User, we are performing regular maintanance on our systems, please don't expect:

• New Creatures
  • New Graphical Interfaces
  • New Items
  • New Land
  • New gaming experience
  • New Weapons
  • New Fruit
  • Better loot
  • New Skills
  • New professions
  • Vehicles
  • New vegetation
  • Bug Fixes

However, we can guarantee you will obtain:

• Something new to download
  • Perhaps a new login page, depicting not-very realistic EU experiences.

For any issue please feel free to send your case to the proper support channels, but just to make sure, we recommend you abandon all hope.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kindly,
MA Automated Support Bot.

Back