Entropia Universe Mini-Update 9.4.1

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt

18 February 2009: The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the mini-update 9.4.1 between:
2009.02.19 07:30 and 2009.02.19 09:30 UTC
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Bertha isn't working and I cant post this in the 'correct' forum section. :)

maybe this is the one with all the content and improved gameplay.

(that they obviously forgot to include in vu 9.4)

YAY the return of the rubberbanding :clap:
this VU begun so nice :(

prepare for rearrange your storage ;)

fruit bug will return because I have thousands of fruits in my storage waiting for higher price ? ... ahh yes...balancing manager saw I am stacking these...umm ok.

content list, anyone ?

up early again, what sort of sys admin functions properly at that time?:silly2:

This is CE, no doubt.
They just named it 9.4.1 to surprise us all :D

Bertha pulls the news from the planetcalypso.com website.

As this article has not yet been posted on the website (only on the client loader), Bertha cannot be blamed for this one ;)

Bertha pulls the news from the planetcalypso.com website.

As this article has not yet been posted on the website (only on the client loader), Bertha cannot be blamed for this one ;)
bertha isnt playing Project Entropia ?! :eek: :( I wanted to meet her, mayby some InRealLife pictures or smth ?

YAY the return of the rubberbanding :clap:
this VU begun so nice :(

prepare for rearrange your storage ;)

ACK!!! noooooooooooooooooooooo

i just got it back to normal after accidentally hitting that "other" stupid button!!!!

"heavy sigh"

oh well . . . .

;>

This is CE, no doubt.
They just named it 9.4.1 to surprise us all :D

If they keep this up on every other day, we should be at 10.0 by the year 2015. :rolleyes:

Just think! by the time it gets to 100 it will be a real game. :)

ah crap there goes my loot for the next month...

:wtg:

What loot was that? I don't remember seeing any loot. :eek:

:laugh:

This update is gonna rock woot yeah :yay:

ATH here i come

hi yourmom, mega, kosmos, and skippie, i see you lurking amidst. man this sucks. seriously there has been wayyy to much downtime these days

Last edited:
Can't begin to tell you how excited I am about 9.4.1.

No, seriously. I really can't.

:zzz:

18 February 2009: The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the mini-update 9.4.1 between:
2009.02.19 07:30 and 2009.02.19 09:30 UTC
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I didn't know your bertha and mega.. the dual personalities will take some getting used to :laugh:

and it is ok no inconvenience :silly2:

hmm my guess is this is to activate the mutant events they forgot to starts. i'm thinking 5x skill bonus would be nice compensation.;)

you guy do realize it's going to be just bugfixes and other un-noticable stuff. it's certainly not CE2 and certainly not new content either. i just couldn't tell if you guys are being sarcastic or not since so many of you seem so excited about more inexcusable downtime. (sure hope im wrong)

you guy do realize it's going to be just bugfixes and other un-noticable stuff. it's certainly not CE2 and certainly not new content either. i just couldn't tell if you guys are being sarcastic or not since so many of you seem so excited about more inexcusable downtime. (sure hope im wrong)

Judging by VU 9.3.1, it is most likely to be bugfixes:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1352690-post1.html

but there is the possibility in a 2 hour downtime for an item or two that was missed off the main version update because it was bugged (it was a 11 hour downtime extended by 3 hours remember) :)

even so we wouldn't even know the difference, cuz we had so little time to play we wouldn't even know what it really came from. items could come up much later in the month too. plus ya gotta admit they usually tend to do some bragging in the vu details whenever there are gonna be new items. just like we've never been 'surprised' with a vu, and i doubt ma will surprise us with crygen either, they'll probably wanna publicize the heck out of it like they did with cnd (and ti? wasn't around, just missed that i think).

ps mega u post a lot lol

even so we wouldn't even know the difference, cuz we had so little time to play we wouldn't even know what it really came from. items could come up much later in the month too. plus ya gotta admit they usually tend to do some bragging in the vu details whenever there are gonna be new items. just like we've never been 'surprised' with a vu, and i doubt ma will surprise us with crygen either, they'll probably wanna publicize the heck out of it like they did with cnd (and ti? wasn't around, just missed that i think).

ps mega u post a lot lol

you don't live up to your name i think you sleep as much as me sleeper your always on my fl in game :laugh:

i don't know whats happening either probably items and basic mini vu stuff... cry2 well i am sure it will be alot of publicity when it comes not a random mini vu announcement in the client loader. i am sure ma would want to give a tiny bit of notice so people could be ready for it if that was the case.

Maybe they're repairing a sweating bug which appears after monday VU.

Edit: EU is still off...

or maybe ... just maybe this is a "back to the roots" VU to bring back the RGP in MMORPG. If you die, you're dead ... start a new char from scratch. This would most certainly make pvp a bit more interesting :D

S. :silly:

Maybe they're repairing a sweating bug which appears after monday VU.

Edit: EU is still off...

Seems to be a bug with how the HOF table shows:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/143713-first-uber-yay.html

and

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/143556-drone-02-770-a.html

also the client loader has had issues with how it reports the users computer details:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...405-entropia-detects-computer-hardware-d.html

and is currently blank.

Back