Entropia Universe & Motörhead Host Virtual World Events To Win VIP Passes To See Motörhead Live In Concert

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe & Motörhead Host Virtual World Events To Win VIP Passes To See Motörhead Live In Concert
4 Nov 2008

(Gothenburg, Sweden) - November 4, 2008 - MindArk will host different events inside Entropia Universe for Motörhead Fans and MMO gamers alike to win tickets to see Motörhead perform live in Gothenburg on December 10th 2008. Included in the invitations will be concert tickets, VIP entrance to the private after party, hotel accommodation, and signed copies of Motörhead's latest album Motörizer. The events will be open to all level of avatars, from Noobs (new arrivals) to Ubers (veterans) who will have the chance to compete to win these fabulous prizes and invitations, with the opportunity to meet members of the band at the VIP after party organized by MindArk PE AB.

Read the Entire Press Release Here.

Originally Posted Here

sounds good :) now we need more info of the events :wtg:

Deleted.... ? Ok.. hm... let me try to rephrase then.

What info was new in this post compared to this one... if any new news. Did I miss something? :ahh:

*hope for no delete*

/Oz

Sooo, i noticed it says "tickets", how many tickets will one winner get?
And argh at being at the start of december, i'll be at a military refresher course then :(

Crunch out the news 3 times in a row... Motörhead surely will attrackt a lot of new players... :rolleyes:

Back