Entropia Universe on Asus ROG Ally

Glenden

Old
Glenden Sassy Star
Hi,

I just installed EU on ROG Ally and it play really really well (75 FPS at 18W profile and very high graphic setting) but just wish that I am able to use the controller rather than keyboard and mouse.

I tired adding EU as a external game and tried to use steam input (Xbox controller profile) but it didn't work.

Is there any way in which I can add a controller support to EU? If only I can map the basic controls to the controller for other I can just use the hud.

Thanks.

Edit 1: Just saw crabby's post on what he did with steam deck. I will try the same (Xmodder and use it with steam) and check if it works for me.

Edit 2: It works fine without any additional software. Had to remap the keys for the game in steam. Cheers.

Edit 3: Final edit: Just found that I can also use the remapper available in armory crate (game launcher in Ally). Advantage is that I can also remap the two back paddle button which I was not able to do in steam.

Last edited:
Hello !

Nice input. Planning to do that tomorrow, but never tried key mapping and such.

Do you mind sharing a couple of images of hiw you do that in EU and Armory Crate ?

That would be a great help.

Thank you !

Back