Entropia Universe presentaion in Serbia ??

If EU convention is in Serbia will u be attending it ? (public poll)

• Total voters

vanjadiablo

Alpha
Society
united BALKAN spies diplomat and public relation advisor
DiViNe DiAbLo DeMeNtO
Hello all.
1st of all let me introduce myself. My name is Vanja and i come from Belgrade the capitol of Serbia. As u probably know Serbia is in Southern Europe on the Balcan penincula.
U probably heard of me, my avatar and my soc the united BALKAN spies. My efort in this soc is unquestionable and mine organization skill there aswell. I manage the WoF Serbia team this year with not only ppl from Serbia but also from Slovenia,Croatia and Bosnia. After the numerus events such as desplator hunt we attended together, i organized for us BALKAN soc gathering IRL and spending some quality time.
My reputation is great among r neighborhood coutries players from Greece,Romania,Hungary and Bulgaria. Also i have good relationship with the Russian comunity in EU. As far as i can tell my english is fluent and my spelling is good :) so i can communicate with almost everyone ingame :silly2:

Well this is a great introduction now let me tell u something about an idea i have for so long.

Recently i saw the Laipzig convention, looked nice but i couldn`t come thu the finnacial and some other reasons , read Serbian citizens need visa`s for some foreign countries, and u need to wait some time for approval :rolleyes:

Either way i was thinking of representing EU here in Serbia and try to represent myself as an ambasador of EU for the Balcan area.

My goals are :
1. Put Southern Europe on EU map
2. Bring players from around the world to visit us here
3. Try to fight my way to be an ambasador for this area

So i wanna see your comments on this, wanna hear of a ideas for me to accomplish this and i need lot of support on this 1.

PS. I`ll start this all as a poll on will ppl want an convention here, do they wanna come here and how does the whole concept look to them.
Thx for neverending support

PS2. Drinks r on me :beerchug:

will there be girls???

Atleast tell me why not ?
U r under age to travel alone ?
U too old for having fun ?
U can`t drink alcohol ?
U don`t know how to party ?
Your heart can`t take looking in georgues girls here ???

Atleast If u voted, leave a comment of some kind.

If it happens, i`ll definitely be there.;)
EU needs promotion in this part of Europe, and i will be happy to help if this event comes through. :)

Voted 'maybe'...

I have a full calendar for this year, but maybe if the meeting would be held at Novisad (Subotica, Palic. etc)... then I could free a weekend.

Also we plan an IRL international socmeeting in October in Budapest.

Definetly YES! You know that you can always count on me ;)

One more thing people!
Beleive me that if this convention would have happen, it would be the best one you've ever seen! Give the man a chance!:wtg:

I think this is a great idea:) +rep

Здраво !
I would like to come to a meeting. I am from Bulgaria so Serbia is pretty close for me. I don't "actually" know how to get there but I'll find out. :wtg:

@kimmi ppl mostly underestimate the balkan region and think of our women as if each and any has a mustache and is ugly as hell, try to google 'belgrad nightlife' to see whats roaming around there and have in mind that the relation of m:f citicens in balkan capitals is for instance 1:7 for sarajevo and i think belgrade is close to it aswell, big choice for sure. The prices are a laugh in compare to western europe, beer 1.0-2.0 euro, bottle vodka 10.0 euro, lunch not more than 5 euro (in a restaurant) so its worth the effort, and the belgrad airport has great connections all over europe.
Back on topic: im in. Need help?

The beer in Bulgaria costs only 0.50 Euro for a pint :wtg: But the prices on The Balcans are cheap compared to Western Europe. :)

@kimmi ppl mostly underestimate the balkan region and think of our women as if each and any has a mustache and is ugly as hell, try to google 'belgrad nightlife' to see whats roaming around there and have in mind that the relation of m:f citicens in balkan capitals is for instance 1:7 for sarajevo and i think belgrade is close to it aswell, big choice for sure. The prices are a laugh in compare to western europe, beer 1.0-2.0 euro, bottle vodka 10.0 euro, lunch not more than 5 euro (in a restaurant) so its worth the effort, and the belgrad airport has great connections all over europe.
Back on topic: im in. Need help?

Only this.... I have some girlfriends who wanna know WTF i`m doing in a virtual universe, and asking me r guys in there for real ? :D ...... Your job will be to listen to there`s whining when u all come :silly2:

diablo if you organize this, i'm already there :yay:

Cause my bro went to states, there`s an extra bed @ my place, so u don`t need to sleep on the benches in the park after parties :D

damn i need to repair my 3d computer...big addicts r coming :)

Ahh just for entropia, europe should have an eu meeting and consider adding souther europe to mainland europe, its adream come true aint it,

But reality is my frind their rule is devide and conquer not unite and conquer, Their war torn country's with no stability, why in the world would europe want to add such places to their so perfect.... europe hey.

No offence, but i dont see this happening any time soon, give it 20 or more years if that is.

regarding Entropia convention in a war torn country or a region surrounded by volatile country's i dont think they would want to would you, Their dying for food to eat let alone a bed to sleep where beer costs .50 euros a pint and under 5 euros for lunch entropia is an expensive place, make sense.

Would you sell uber gaming rigs or promote your high end gaming rigs business to a third world country's or where things are so cheap. no their happy to settlle for a windows 3.1 word processing machine lol.

Last edited:
Ahh just for entropia, europe should have an eu meeting and consider adding souther europe to mainland europe, its adream come true aint it,

But reality is my frind their rule is devide and conquer not unite and conquer, Their war torn country's with no stability, why in the world would europe want to add such places to their so perfect.... europe hey.

No offence, but i dont see this happening any time soon, give it 20 or more years if that is.

So true m8. But i`ll give them the offer they can`t ressist :D

The charm of virtual worlds is that they unite people in no regard to irl borders, collors, races, gender or sexual preferences (no offence @ kimmi :p), so why should berlin, vienna, paris or goetheborg be better than belgrad? You will have a meeting there and spend 1k euro in 3 days (inc. Travel and acomodation), but if you come to bg you will spend much less for more, unlike public opinion outside the balkan region, belgrad is not only war, demonstrations and bloodsheed, but one of europeans metropoles with hughe cultural and historical history.

well the poll tells a different story, Their resisting :D

I see who and which kind of ppl is resisting, that doesn`t bother me at all :silly2:

pepps who said that will come, bunch of them i know IRL and i`m honered to know them , and they r 600km and more away from Belgrade, they came and see it....... so the ppl with normal understandings, opened looks r most welcome to attend something like this ....others , don`t even bother to vote :wtg:

Unfortunatly my answer is no :( I am not in a position where I can travel atm due to some work & more so family commitments. Sounds like it would be a fun trip though. Hope every1 that can make it has a great time @ the very least ;) "Party on" I'll catch up laters :D

Cheers Firefly :cool:

Unfortunatly my answer is no :( I am not in a position where I can travel atm due to some work & more so family commitments. Sounds like it would be a fun trip though. Hope every1 that can make it has a great time @ the very least ;) "Party on" I'll catch up laters :D

Cheers Firefly :cool:

True and honest answer to the topic :thumbup:

we need more of this not automated-just click me answers !!

Back