Entropia Universe Release 12.8 Delayed

Status
You all get it wrong. The skull on the pic isn't of the "old threat", it's a victim of the threat. Something ate that behemoth. It doesn't have to be huge though, it can be as little as worms that get inside you while you swim across the rivers and eat you from within :D

Nah, MA wouldn't get Armor decay that way :rolleyes:

then again... I can't see how they could fix the issue about them looking "weird" walking up hills unless they remade the design

You all get it wrong. The skull on the pic isn't of the "old threat", it's a victim of the threat. Something ate that behemoth. It doesn't have to be huge though, it can be as little as worms that get inside you while you swim across the rivers and eat you from within :D

Intelligent, organized Umbranoid hunting packs? :eyecrazy:

then again... I can't see how they could fix the issue about them looking "weird" walking up hills unless they remade the design

That was due to the graphics engine at the time. It's since been changed twice, IIRC. Behemoth shouldn't be a big problem (no pun intended) for CE2.

No pressure, it's only 150 + ppl waiting for the VU :smoke:
Is the playerbase that small these days?

mutated eomon stalkers... their aggro range stretches from calypso to next island.

enjoy a nice revive party when you log in

yeah 150 is quite sad :\

i wonder if they learnt to freeze auctions while servers are offline... or some buyers and some sellers are going to cry when they login :p lol (including MA....)

they froze auction last time when servers are down, as i remember

... but wonder what they do with LandGrab :p was starting 11:16 MA time :)

Not everyone uses the forums, and that's an understatement.

deadlines and targets, you fail again, no christmas bonus for MA staff this year lol

yeah 150 is quite sad :\

Not everyone uses the forums, and that's an understatement.

150 in this thread.

I actually checked the number of users about twenty minutes ago. I can attest that it was then 502 at PCF and EF had about 170 IIRC.

PCF:
Currently Active Users

There are currently 573 users online. 264 members and 309 guests

Most users ever online was 2,850, 03-21-2012 at 03:06.

EF:
Online Users: 286
18 members and 268 guests

Plus all the other forums.

Edit: Downloading update now. Reached about 7-9 MB/s.

Downloading now...

looks like loader just popedXD

Downloading vu

14:04 Update starts

Yay, something is happening!

something would feel awfully wrong about clubbing a behemoth in a team....

more wrong than naked cow fisting? we should get us all masher ones and then go behemot hunting in a big team

Servers are still down. :(

341MB, is this not a litle large for a VU? :D

Downloaded, but servers still down.

In preparation for the new avatar system, with this VU all avatars will get genitals. This means the "return of the old threat", aka STD - so the new loot that awaits to be discovered are Condoms (L).

Status
Back