Entropia Universe Release 12.8 Delayed

Status
That was very exciting and brief :duh: Maybe we get a little bit more later today :yup:

system is down somehow. i get message by passengers that some people have had uber stats suddenly

419hp and such, from level 25 sniper to 52 and even level 100 and so

Same here, Kicked out, relog, no mobs. Was at Fury no mobs at first, then mobs, then kicked and relog, no mobs. Boy MA sure knows how to make a release:). Also noticed strange ammo loots. Getting 2 loots of the same ammo, like 2 laser ammo stacks and also 2 different types of ammo like stack of laser and stack of explosives in the same loot window. Also strange amounts like 47 laser and then 78 laser and 23 explosives.
Guess I will stay off for a while and see what happens.

system is down somehow. i get message by passengers that some people have had uber stats suddenly

yeah it did happen XD

Even thou the brief up time I noticed something thats gonna bother the hell outa me :D.

When crafting it looks decent atm U get a logg this logg dont seem to be saved hence CTD will fuck your results every time :D Well seems personal logging is still the way to go :D. Didnt like this addon from the start and that did not impress me more :D

I noticed a drastic change in the Attributes.
before this VU I had 143 health, now 196.
I saw a message about health increase. Same with agility and stamina. Not sure about the rest...

Didn't check my stats, but if that's true, omg, MA got some work ahead :eyecrazy:

Status
Back