Entropia Universe Version 9.4 Content List (Temporary)

Status

Site Admin
Admin
The following was posted on the temporary EntropiaUniverse.com website:

Note: The Entropia Universe website is currently unavailable while the new Planet Calypso website is being put into operation.
Until the new website is available, please notify Entropia Universe Support about any urgent bug issues by mailing to entropia_support@mindark.com. We will not be able to answer these mail issues but will be following them closely.

Please keep the information short and informative. Normal support service will be available with the new Planet Calypso website.

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4 Applied
The Entropia Universe has been updated with VU 9.4 and is available for login. Please read the Content List below for further details.

This content list only reflects in-world changes. A complete VU 9.4 Content List, including website changes and other information, will be published on the new Planet Calypso as soon as possible.

Client Loader
The Client Loader has received a visual update.

Transfer Center
The in-world Transfer Center has been updated. More deposit options are now available in-world. A new Transaction History of the previous 12 months’ transactions.

Genesis Star
The Genesis Star mining corporation has opened a new headquarters in Twin Peaks, and we’re looking forward to a lot of exciting activities during the coming period.

Entropia Universe Cash Card
The Entropia Universe Cash Card is no longer available from the Trade Terminals on Calypso. A full refund has been made for all orders. The Cash Card offer will be reintroduced again when a stable and permanent option becomes available.

EULA & ToU
As stated in previous email information (Entropia Universe: Important Information - Feb.3 2009), the Entropia Universe (EULA) has been updated and new Terms of Use (ToU) included. Please read before logging in.

Other
Windows Vista is now officially supported.

Sweet content! :D

lol, look like the emptyest vu ever !! ^^

Woot! In the game. lol

All ready dl.. but i cant login to game :p guess have to wait a wile more :)

Should make the Vista users happy... would like to hear from a few of you to see if it is supported (since you are the user)

Nice loging but :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Should make the Vista users happy... would like to hear from a few of you to see if it is supported (since you are the user)

I love that they officially support Vista two years after launch, less than a year prior to Windows 7. Efficiency at it's best.

Please tell me we didn't wait half a day for a new website :mad:

Vista User here and I've been using EU for a few now with no problems. Just with this new VU, whatever was downloading, I get two files and then it just keeps exiting.

So, either the servers are being hammered, or the VU Update has screwed the Vista users??

Anyone else with Vista having problems??

I just wanted to say... omg Omg OMG!!!
:scratch2:

I am on vista and cannot download anything yet :scratch2:

Any guesses how long before they allow fnalig to start downloading? :laugh:

Still can't connect...

Either you are not connected to the Internet or the Entropia Universe servers are down for maintenance.

Restarted CL, PC, Router, everything. Any ideas :confused:

Was this 8hrs+++ downtime worth?

still unable to connect to server and download :eek::( Restarting client, or the whole dam puter didnt work either :scratch2::(

No, this is not all is it:confused:

Ok, i have learned to be disappointed with the new VU:s, but this would take the price if it is the case.

Still can't connect...

Either you are not connected to the Internet or the Entropia Universe servers are down for maintenance.

Restarted CL, PC, Router, everything. Any ideas :confused:

same here, it seems some of us have to wait little longer :laugh:

Vista 64bit here, download went smooth, in now, not crashed yet, so far so good :)

i think i will drive SLOOOOOWWWWW on the way home, and stop for a takeaway also. Guess there is no rush if it aint fixed yet.............

Stinky:yay:

well the new genesis star building was interesting lol :p cant get into it :p

Vista User here and I've been using EU for a few now with no problems. Just with this new VU, whatever was downloading, I get two files and then it just keeps exiting.

So, either the servers are being hammered, or the VU Update has screwed the Vista users??

Anyone else with Vista having problems??

I am on vista too and had no trouble downloading, but then again I am running it in xp compatibility mode and won't change that for now ;-)

still cant download anything ....says the servers arent online for service and most ppl on forums already in game :scratch2:

Client Loader
The Client Loader has received a visual update.

Other
Windows Vista is now officially supported.

ok...I surely did not believe anything about a Crytopia Update toady, but those two indications really make me wonder quite a bit!

still offline :(

I was defintely expecting a better list, but its all good as long as I can get in game :D

On a side note, Ive never had issues using EU with Vista :laugh:

Status
Back