• Poll closed .
Status

Stutoman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Dan Richard Baker
Entropia pwns blue mars. End of.

(I got accepted into the closed beta today and tried it out)

it is OPEN beta already and I tried it to, looks like second life and that sucks to :). So far EU is way better, but I will keep my eye on BM.

are game creators really trying to !!!! every single game and try to make a copy of those games ?
idk why they even bother...
watched some trailers... gameplay didn't make any sense to me...
Another game failed at creation..

EU is better than some MMOs but then some MMOs are better than EU.

Whats Blue Mars? :D
(nah seriously I dont know and probably dont care ;) )

this thread might be deleted or locked as it could lead into a discussion about errm another game :rolleyes:

Whats Blue Mars? :D
(nah seriously I dont know and probably dont care ;) )

Second Life with CryEngine2 graphics. In other words - EU without guns, mining, etc.

idk why they even bother...
They bother because MA doesn't bother going mainstream, MA prefers sucking many peds out of few instead of sucking few peds out of many :D

I think this is against forum rules... ? ?

Blue mars will have so much more players than EU :D
reason: they have bigger and more known sponsors

I think this is against forum rules... ? ?

Yeah no shit :silly2:

I cant be bothered to learn a new game, EU took long enough, and is still absorbing enough to keep me around.

:wtg:

I also was accepted onto the beta today.

First impressions:

- Empty, dull and static.

- Avatar creation leaves a lot to be desired.

- Graphics aren't near as good as EU.

- Golf is fun, but a novelty.

Playing Blue Mars definitely makes me appreciate being a participant of Entropia Universe.

And yes, this is very against forum rules, and it will be locked very soon.

Actually, I wanna see 711 vote :rofl:

Alright I may as well get in before the lock too. Never heard of BM unless it stands for bowel movement. Actually it did sound familiar but EU is where I am. Eye candy is nice but if you can`t eat it what good is it.

And they have an open an clear Developer distinction, which is something FPC should take into consideration. Especially the city developer thingy to fix and implement useful stuff instead of plain scenery because in Calypso's dynamic universe some things are waaaaaaaaaay to static :D

- Empty, dull and static.

- Avatar creation leaves a lot to be desired.

- Graphics aren't near as good as EU.

- Golf is fun, but a novelty.

Similar to this?
golf25.gif

It has passed nearly 3 hours

Dialing 711 ... :naughty:

5 fools, how many more fools do we have in EU, had's on a sec ill go re-think this :scratch2:

I suspect you are breaking both EF forum ruls and an NDA for the other game. Gz.

I suspect you are breaking both EF forum ruls and an NDA for the other game. Gz.

It's a rare moment when so many rules, from different establishments are broken in one post.

Damn, I got the invitation to the closed beta and I'm about to finish the download. And now you tell me it sucks.

Anyway I will just check it and vote afterwards.

edit: You should ask 711 to move this thread to the Gamers HQ forum where it belongs.

checked the trailers for BM, it looks more advance that Second Life (i escape from there) but dumbed down compared to EU.

may try the beta just because is a 3d world.

its seems recently though more talking about other games has been happening more often,

the thig in the end is there is no other game that is like EU. you can compare but really nothing is based on the same RCE system

every other mmo you can skill on multiple charecters - EU equlas 1
every mmorpg you putting money and you cant take out - EU you can.
mmorpg based on quests - Eu has only oen quest if you want to call it that.
mmorpg have good loots often = EU often i wish
2nd life is not a game a social creative tool = EU is RCE skill based game.

no need to keep going..

untill another RCE comes out i dont see the issue with talking about other games. we are all here cause we have a love and hate relationship with EU that wont go away.

if anything MA should allow us too talk freely and ven take on idea that maybe usable in EU. flying with wings any one, pets that help you attack mobs, pets you can ride i am sure there are many more that could be used from other games.

maybe this thread is breaking rules a lot of rules.. cough haha but wel somehow I think MA can make something easly like Blue Mars? Because Blue Mars is only one planet
And Entropia UNiverse can have more planets... many many many planets...

If MA is smart and someday it will take over Blue Mars concept.. yeh ENtropia Universe can easy assimilate Blue MArs lol wel.. the problem is I see a great difference between EU players and Blue Mars players... I just dont see a day that people hunting a mob named Einstein in the tomb of the first emperor of China with books.

Ah wel I dont know how MA will run things , they will proably make excellent decision according to the demands of the market... and earn a lot of money ...

If we are lucky we all can hit some ATH and have good fun

wtf man?

Someone pop to CND and pull 711 off Dasp and tell him about this thread, and that 911 post.

Hmmkay, cheers :beerchug:

:laugh:

Or maybe he has a woman.

Give him 2 more minutes then :rofl:

(hehe)

Wierd how opinions should be able to break rules.. but then again. I am putting entropia in the lime light here!

Status
Back