entropia wiki sub pages do not work

Xavier_Jr

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Xavier Jr Riquelme
entropia wiki sub pages do not work.

for example creatures like araneatrox, etc. do not work because it says they are not safe

Yup, not working for at least several hours now :)

its disk is full :wave:

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. There is not enough space on the disk. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070070)

yeh still not workin for me.. like OMG!!! i cant function without wiki!

I thought there was something wrong with my internet when I couldnt load the pages earlier.

I wish we had somehting ingame for most of that info.. we should cuz needing a website for every little thing is a bit much

I know it’s not working, but I’m still alt tabbing every 5 minutes out of habit to check something. Only to be met with bitter disappointment each time.
I guess we never really know how much we rely on something until it’s gone.
I feel like a noob again!

I know it’s not working, but I’m still alt tabbing every 5 minutes out of habit to check something. Only to be met with bitter disappointment each time.
I guess we never really know how much we rely on something until it’s gone.
I feel like a noob again!

Soooo true, TBH i feel like a blank slate when ever I look at my other display & see a empty page where I was supposed to see Creature Info / Weapon info

:bowdown:

The main page is loading now. But sub pages are throwing an error.

Yep, Apart from the main page nothing else loads.

Just an FYI: You can view cached versions of the wiki by clicking here on google. if it helps at all.
index.php

Just an FYI: You can view cached versions of the wiki by clicking here on google. if it helps at all.
index.php
ya but like thats yesterday news!! we NEEEEED to be uptodate baby on our infos! :)

Yeah cos the wiki so regularly updated... :p

What you criticize is the effect when ppl (like you?) only consume and don't create.

Easy solution:
Register an account and help building and updating wiki.

I registered an account years ago and dunno how many 1000s of entrys i made to wiki meanwhile:
- dozens of weapon decay tests
- dozens of amplifier decay tests
- dozens of attachement decay tests
- dozens, maybe over hundred of SIB level entrys
- hundreds over hundreds over hundreds of MU% updates
- hundreds over hundreds over hundreds of mob loot updates
- if the item name says "armatrix" on wiki, then i most likely had my fingers in it

Last edited:
You criticize the effect that ppl (like you?) only consume and don't create.

Easy solution:
Register an account and help building and updating wiki.

I registered an account years ago and dunno how many 1000s of entrys i made to wiki meanwhile:
- dozens of weapon decay tests
- dozens of amplifier decay tests
- dozens of attachement decay tests
- dozens, maybe over hundred of SIB level entrys
- hundreds over hundreds over hundreds of MU% updates
- if the item name says "armatrix" on wiki, then i most likely had my fingers in it
Thanks for the offer. Not really my thing, never had the flair for writing wikis. Plus I would rather let the pros handle it who know more than I do.
Sorry if I offended you? :/

index.php
Yeah, I've been doing this...it's still a limitation though. On top of the extra step of having to get there, it tries to load the "real" site any time you click any links, such as "all" in a creature's loot table. Worse still, you can't use things like Weapon Compare.

It's basically impossible to know decay rates on weapons/amps without he wiki short of buying and testing yourself, which obviously would be expensive.

I wish we had somehting ingame for most of that info.. we should cuz needing a website for every little thing is a bit much
What ever happened to "taking over the wiki" MA? Why not have it ingame?

It's basically impossible to know decay rates on weapons/amps without he wiki short of buying and testing yourself, which obviously would be expensive.
its doable but yeh a huge pain... even if they were to put the decay rate in the items info pages we could figure out most from that with a calculator quickly. replacing the durability with an actual decay rate for everything would be actually be a very nice and useful feature and im sure easy todo

Would love to see decay rate added to the tooltip when we hover over an item.

Also, while we are fixing things, update the Tooltip-DPS to account for all added items (Amps, Enhancers, etc...) cuz why not? :handgun:

Would love to see decay rate added to the tooltip when we hover over an item.

Also, while we are fixing things, update the Tooltip-DPS to account for all added items (Amps, Enhancers, etc...) cuz why not? :handgun:
hovering over an item is nice but doesnt help you with links in trade etc.. youd have to be looking at the item directly. i think the info pages is a must.. tooltip be nice extra as well :)

Man, this is so weird to have no EntropiaWiki.
Everytime I'm wondering about something, I'm like "I'm gonna check the wiki", but now, it feels so... empty.
Where am I gonna get my EU Knowledge? :unsure:

Back