EntropiaForum Senior Members

Status
Alienware PC's tend to be overpriced, If you can shop around, do so, you'd be surprised how much you can save just by doing so.

I've heard of people building PCs that knock the socks off Alienware models, but were cheaper to buy and were much faster than what Alienware were offering.

If you end up like me and save $1000 bucks, then that's money that can go into Entropia ;) or something else ;)

Alienware PC's tend to be overpriced, If you can shop around, do so, you'd be surprised how much you can save just by doing so.

I've heard of people building PCs that knock the socks off Alienware models, but were cheaper to buy and were much faster than what Alienware were offering.

If you end up like me and save $1000 bucks, then that's money that can go into Entropia ;) or something else ;)

Exactly :) The PC I'm playing on cost £380, is quad core, has 4gb ram, 5.1 sound enabled, solid MB, Geforce 9800 :)

vvv

==> :topic: <==

^^^​

You people should be rambling about why 711 isn't senioring (new word!) anyone anymore ;)

vvv

==> :topic: <==

^^^​

You people should be rambling about why 711 isn't senioring (new word!) anyone anymore ;)

Has anyone sent him a message yet? We had to do that for the last round of seniorships <---- (another new word :laugh: )

anyone know what the requirements are to carry on being a senior member?

I ask because my activity is low lately .. but I wanna keep my purdy green sr. button !

I lol'd @ all the tags

Why the 25% activity? Is seniority not about taking it easy and relax, with all the wisdom you have?

anyone know what the requirements are to carry on being a senior member?

I ask because my activity is low lately .. but I wanna keep my purdy green sr. button !

I lol'd @ all the tags

Senior Members will be required to maintain an Activity Rating of at least 15%, and User Reputation of at least 2500 to retain Senior Membership status.

It's in the OP. ;)

I found my own answer - yay me !*pats self on back* lol - it's in the first post

Senior Members will be required to maintain an Activity Rating of at least 15%, and User Reputation of at least 2500 to retain Senior Membership status.

I'm quite happy that it's only 15% :cool: lol, not that I would have .. but I was ready to spam the forum ! :laugh: :ahh:

*edit* DAMN IT THANTOS ! :cussing: :banghead: :rofl:

Has anyone sent him a message yet? We had to do that for the last round of seniorships <---- (another new word :laugh: )

I sent him a pm last time and I have to admit I have been holding off sending him one as I'm exactly 14 posts away from making Senior myself. Don't want him to do a run just before I get there do I. I promise to send him one as soon as I can. If anyone wants to post in any recent threads of mine to give me something to reply to etc and help me on the way it would be much appreciated:D

I found my own answer - yay me !*pats self on back* lol - it's in the first post

I'm quite happy that it's only 15% :cool: lol, not that I would have .. but I was ready to spam the forum ! :laugh: :ahh:

*edit* DAMN IT THANTOS ! :cussing: :banghead: :rofl:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I sent him a pm last time and I have to admit I have been holding off sending him one as I'm exactly 14 posts away from making Senior myself. Don't want him to do a run just before I get there do I. I promise to send him one as soon as I can. If anyone wants to post in any recent threads of mine to give me something to reply to etc and help me on the way it would be much appreciated:D

That would be highly appreciated Marie! :D

Well, the activity sounds easy to do, but how about keeping the reputation that high? :D:D:D

*hides* :dodge:

Well, the activity sounds easy to do, but how about keeping the reputation that high? :D:D:D

*hides* :dodge:

[YOUTUBE]5RAQXg0IdfI[/YOUTUBE]

:headbang:
Blackjack :cowboy:

Last edited:
Only 5 posts to go. Won't be long now.

i need to spam the fourms i think to get back to the 25 percent activity before 7-11 sees this

i need to spam the fourms i think to get back to the 25 percent activity before 7-11 sees this
shhh, don't say that 'spam' word, it makes the mods nervous :laugh:

That's actually really really REALLY close! You could do that in a day! :)

I could and I probably will but I'm also currently trying to get the edits to the fourth draft of my book typed up before the end of the day. It then means its finished and finally ready to send off to publishers.

Gratz on 1,200 posts ;)

Thanks. I've also sent 711 a pm asking him really nicely if he will do another Senior run. Hopefully it won't be long now for everyone waiting.

I could and I probably will but I'm also currently trying to get the edits to the fourth draft of my book typed up before the end of the day. It then means its finished and finally ready to send off to publishers.

Ah, a book... That must be a great feeling to finish and send off! When is it due to be published?

Gratz on making 1200 :)

Ah, a book... That must be a great feeling to finish and send off! When is it due to be published?

Gratz on making 1200 :)

No due date yet. I've got to get the publishers to agree to publishing it first and then it will be roughly a year from some kind of agreement.

Thanks. I've also sent 711 a pm asking him really nicely if he will do another Senior run. Hopefully it won't be long now for everyone waiting.

been 2 months since last update... u are still weeks away till next update i believe... could be 1 could be 4 ;) but shouldnt take longer then that...

it isnt as easy as u think to get the senior members in and take the inactives off... give 711 time... the guy is pretty busy irl too...

been 2 months since last update... u are still weeks away till next update i believe... could be 1 could be 4 ;) but shouldnt take longer then that...

it isnt as easy as u think to get the senior members in and take the inactives off... give 711 time... the guy is pretty busy irl too...

I know it takes a while. 711 explained it to me once when I offered to do it for him to help out. (I understand he's busy which was actually why I offered)

In the first post it says an update every 2 weeks or so. 2 months is a bit longer. Not that I mean to get at 711 for not doing it. It's ncie that we get rewarded for being here as Seniors I was just pointing out to him that there were quite a few people waiting again.

Status
Back