EntropiaRadio Ads for EFD!

Dion Red Strike

Stalker
Society
SoF
Dion Red Strike
Hello!

For a limited time, Reds Radio show and Entropia Radio are offering Advertising for EFD.

This is a test to see if people would like to advertise on the radio!

We don't have any sort of pricing at the current time, but, I imagine if you want your services advertised, you can post in this thread, and offer up your EFD for a spot on the show.

Initially, all 'plugs' will be done by me, but in the future, I will be offering services to use MP3's made by you, and I will even offer to make you MP3's for advertising spots.

If you have a product, or a service you want advertised, please, post here. Initially, I'm thinking a 100-500 EFD donation will do good for a quick plug. If you want a spot in between interviews, and breaks, probably 500-1000 EFD.

Have a wonderful day!

`Red

p.s. I'm still editing the interview with Berny, now's a GREAT time to scoop up some advertising :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozi
bump

great idea for events and such :)

last chance to get in befoer the interview with ed and berny is posted :)

Hi Red,

I will pay 1000 EFD for Entropia Outfitters to sponsor your interview with CKI.

PM sent.

darri

Hi Red,

I will pay 1000 EFD for Entropia Outfitters to sponsor your interview with CKI.

PM sent.

darri
sweet, ad will come shortly, pm sent, please post in thread to show people you are advertising

Hey Red ill take You up on this :) Pymt sent

Advert

"Are you tired of being Killed Midway through your Mobs? Or do you simply want to Hunt higher Level Mobs? Tired of your FAP not working when its Really Needed? If your answer is Yes then Hire Nazbrat's Medic Service for your Hunts You pay Decay +5 ped per Hunt. Contact me on EF or @ TI castle Revival."

Last edited:
JamhotTV #1 TV Channel in Entropia entertaining colonists all over the Universe! Get your self a (PC) Display today!

Jamhot

P.S. I'll pay 1k efd , how do i send em to you Dion?

Great idea

Great idea,

Im up for a quick plug - (I'm thinking a 100-500 EFD donation will do good for a quick plug).....

New Oxford Shopping - MoonFish Shop 01

talk Soon
MoonFiish

Hello!

For a limited time, Reds Radio show and Entropia Radio are offering Advertising for EFD.

This is a test to see if people would like to advertise on the radio!

We don't have any sort of pricing at the current time, but, I imagine if you want your services advertised, you can post in this thread, and offer up your EFD for a spot on the show.

Initially, all 'plugs' will be done by me, but in the future, I will be offering services to use MP3's made by you, and I will even offer to make you MP3's for advertising spots.

If you have a product, or a service you want advertised, please, post here. Initially, I'm thinking a 100-500 EFD donation will do good for a quick plug. If you want a spot in between interviews, and breaks, probably 500-1000 EFD.

Have a wonderful day!

`Red

p.s. I'm still editing the interview with Berny, now's a GREAT time to scoop up some advertising :)

Great idea,

Im up for a quick plug - (I'm thinking a 100-500 EFD donation will do good for a quick plug).....

New Oxford Shopping - MoonFish Shop 01

talk Soon
MoonFiish

I need some sorta 'copy' to work off of... or a link to your shop, I will make some stuff up if I can.. but I need more info ;)

~D

Back