entropia's LARGEST weapon/armour shop

I recommend you go visit this shop. :wise:

I get my Breer M2a from here and am very happy with the service.

+REP for providing a quality weapons service to hunters like myself.

Just restocked :)

Had a good run on 6a plates today so I've reduced the price and put an extra set in shopkeeper1 incase they sell too fast :D

Its a great shop only suggestion for improvement I say
Is to stock with more powerful limited guns. Yup they are tough to get but
they exist p4a, and p5a for example.

Or are they in shop and dont last 5 minutes before they are sold out.:laugh:

Nice shop :) Is it possible to list the prices here as well? I'm sure it will only improve sales :D

p4a/p5a/katana etc. will be in the shop whenever i get the prints. If u want them to stay in the shop long enough for you to get there a buy them I'll have to price them high ;)

As for a price list, it's a little difficult to put prices here because of the way i price. Eg. Karma killer in the shopkeeper are all listed at 900ped but the tt varies from 30 to 50ped but when i put something in the shop (not shopkeeper) I will set it at +10 (for example) and then the tax gets added to that.

Anyway, here's a rough price list of some of the items (not a complete list)

ek2350 = tt+67
OF-213 = 1500ped
Karma Killer = 900ped
OF-105 = 500ped
MF-212 = 350ped
MF-105 = 230ped
Jashonich = 200ped
Mad IV = 750ped
Phantom pieces = 450ped
ek-2550 = 175 ped
Clericdagger 3c = 100ped
Vampire pieces = tt+50

m2a = 44
m1a = 25
p1a = 19
p2a = 33
p3a = 56
s40 = 20
s60 = 140

Armour plates

6a = tt+63
6b = tt+52
4d(L) = 51ped
4a = tt+155
2d(L) = 51ped

Thats a rough guide to some of the stock, I'll see about doing a complete list of exact prices sometime maybe, perhaps, if I have time some day in the future ;)

Another good run on plates, this time 4d. I have slashed the cost of these great plates to just 150%, that's 44.86 each!

These are a highly underrated plates, they offer cold protection 2nd only to 5d (hard to find and over +200each) and acid protection 2nd only to 6c (impossible to find) along with some good electric protection.

Full stats:

Impact: 2
Cold: 7
Acid: 6
Electric: 8

A great allround plate, especialy for amethera - grab them while you can at this rock bottom price, I doubt my next run will be so cheap.

great work, so m2a are still in stock?

m2a are always in stock :)

I've reorganised the shop a bit, take to keepers out so may no longer be the largest weapon/armour shop but I still have a very large selection.

m2a can now be found on the shelf at back of shop, and pistols are on the table to your right.

Karma Killer have been reduced to 800ped (around +750), s60 still in stock at 120ped.

Just added a bunch of masher2.

Nice looking shop there - no p3a's or p4a's - the only reason I went sadly. And you are down to only 2 sk's now?

Good luck!

Do you have full phantom for sale, or only pieces?

Only a few of pieces of phantom i'm afraid, need 2 more BPs.

I normaly only sell 1 or 2 of the p3a a day but yesterday someone bought them all and I wasn't able to restock, will be doing that asap.

I took the shopkeepers out because it's actualy cheaper to sell low markup items like the m2a from the shop instead of the keeper. The keeper also counts as a few items (6 or 8 i think) so you don't get as much extra space as you would think.

I had to make a choice between keeping the low end weapons like mph and maddoxI (which sell very slowly) or releasing 5k+ in assets and cutting down the costs of selling the most popular item (m2a).

A reseller by the name of yuri yuri vincent has just wiped clean my shop of m2a and p3a and placed them on auction - I urge everyone not to buy these guns.

I am trying to offer a decent priced service to hunters but if this continues to happen i will either have to raise the price or stop selling them in my shop.

I can make more peds by selling these weapons in auction anyway, and I am not going to allow a reseller to profit from my work.

Actualy this may end up benefiting the hunters, because if he does it again i'll dump so many cheap m2a into auction that he'll never sell the ones he bought from my shop.

Because not many people know where your shop is, it is very hard to keep resellers from buying out your stock and then listing them on auction.

If you want to stop the resellers, you can always keep a few m2as and p3as on auction at 1-2 ped over your store price to cover auction cost. (7 days ofc). Then, even if they buy from your store, they can't list it below your auction price. You'd have to keep restocking auction unfortuately ;)

For a limited time only I now have the following items in stock:

Breer p4a
Nano Katana

awesome guy, awesome shop, awesome weapons go see it !!!!!

hey slither see ya in game later may need to get a p3a soon ive almost entirely used and maxed my p2a

Just fully restocked the shop, still got some p4a and katana but things sell fast on a saturday so if u want one run over there quick :)

Just added the Fusil Charade to the shopkeepers.

The charade has very similar stats to the A3 Justifier mkIII, but the mkIII has sold in auction for +1300 and the charade is +750 in my shop :)

best shop in-game, keep up the good work slither

and i surely hope these resellers dont force you to list at their auction prices

Thanks toto :) I saw the reseller buying p3a so I used the tp home facility of my medium tp chip to have a word with him and he's agreed to stop :)

Just restocked, got some masher1, cutter2, cutter3 back in stock.

Reduced the price of a couple of the p4a to 300ped, hurry and catch a bargain.

s60 are back in stock, most priced at 120 but a couple are 115 for the fleet of foot :)

Just added the T5 blp pistol at 300ped and also decided to sell all the p4a at 300ped too.

Just done a run out with a Svempa T5 + Beast to boost my HG skills so I can use this new toy and it's a great little pistol :)

Unfortunatly, to reflect the quality of this pistol and the fact that I'd rather use them myself than sell them I've increased the price of the T5 to 350ped.

If I can get more BPs for this pistol I'll reduce the price, but atm I want them for myself ;)

Just restocked after my visit to cnd :)

After another test run on the fusil charade I have settled on the price of +650 for auction. In the shop I will be selling for a flat 650ped which is around +610 as most come out of the crafting machine at around 40tt.

The price for the charade is now less than half the price the last mkIII sold at, with such a small difference in stats this is a bargain upgrade from the mkII

I have to give this Kudos and Bump -

Went to the shop to pick up my daily ration of p3a's and Slither was there restocking... heck of a nice guy to chat with... not hard to talk to and not distant like some poeple you meet. I decided based on his his earlier reccomendation and his genuinely nice attitude to grab the fusil charade and 2 p3a's.

Charade - great gun - HUGE upgrade from the mk2 - which was waht I wanted... over 20% increase base damage.

Thanks Slither!!!!

Thanks AidanEnos :)

Just added Vampire harness to the stock

Uhm why can't i buy the m2a's ? There are only 2 left and not for sale..
And where are the p4a's?

sorry, been to cnd. I'll restock asap, must have forgot to price them.

no p4a cause no BPs i'm afraid.

Restocked and going mining for cobalt cause i'm not paying the prices in auction :(

I now have an unlimited supply of s40 & s60 blp pistols, assuming I can get the ores ofc :)

Back