entropiatools down? :(

Some more stuff for you, TT items are using auction data also, I am guessing this is like tier .9 stuff sold on auction.

Dont know if its possible to put all TT items at TT value only and not use MU.

Just my personal opinion that it reflects the value better then of those items.

Here is the first line:
Code:
1 Alekz Precision Scope 1 3.39 PED CARRIED
I just made the copy/paste and the # function here. Weird that I have not same result that you guys... :scratch2:

Note that:
- When I paste into Notepad (XP SP3), I have same results, tabs are replaced by spaces.
- When I paste into Word (2003), it rebuilds an array with the cells.

And according to the EU site source code, they don't use tabs but cells. Maybe you can try to replace the "Memo" widget by a "RichEdit" one so that the layout is pasted as well with the text? (Sorry for Delphi names, I don't know official names of widgets. :ahh:) Or you can translaste the XML itself:

<tr>
<td>1</td>
<td>Alekz Precision Scope</td>
<td>1</td>
<td>3.39 PED</td>
<td>CARRIED</td>
</tr>

Thanks and good luck!

I created a filter that will try to parse lines that have lost the tab.
For your example it works.
Try it out with your inventory :)

still not work..and i love this site realy...:mad:,Anybody know when will be back?

yeah, same here... i was an addict to the weapon eco/dmg calculator, used it almost daily, and i really miss it.

Noticed that Mind Essence actually is linked to Light Mind Essence on the PEAuction. Might explain it not showing a price?

It is better: now it can distinguish the cells.

But there is an issue with the Planet, look this screenshot:
amo.jpg

Corresponding source is :
Code:
<tr>
<td>5</td>
<td>Animal Muscle Oil</td>
<td>82</td>
<td>2.46 PED</td>
<td>STORAGE (Calypso)</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>6</td>
<td>Animal Muscle Oil</td>
<td>127</td>
<td>3.81 PED</td>
<td>CARRIED</td>
</tr>

The (Calypso) part is integrated into the item name "Animal Muscle Oil (Calypso)" and PEAuction can't return its MU.

Woah look at that!
Well okay as there is no other option I now include a planet checker for that.
If an item is marked in the name with a planet at the end I will remove the planet entry from the name and add it to the Location instead.

It should work now.

Noticed that Mind Essence actually is linked to Light Mind Essence on the PEAuction. Might explain it not showing a price?

Well I do search for the inventory name given by MA of course.
I believe you have searched for "Synthetic Mind Essence", which will not find "Mind Essence".

Will look into that but it seems MA is using different names within the auction system for some items.
This will be solved by making a remapping of names later on.

There was a problem retrieving the peauction data with different versions of items like with (L) at the end or Adapted in front.
The parsing of the peauction data is improved now and should only provide exact hits.

But I had to empty the cache table, so the tool will look for all names on peauction again and will be a bit slower until more people requested some data again now.

There was a problem retrieving the peauction data with different versions of items like with (L) at the end or Adapted in front.
The parsing of the peauction data is improved now and should only provide exact hits.

But I had to empty the cache table, so the tool will look for all names on peauction again and will be a bit slower until more people requested some data again now.

No problem!

Derid will parse all wierd stuff he can find!

Okay a first draft is up on http://stickynote.info - it is very slow right now and should it throw an error while parsing your data I provided an information string to send me in a PM.

Tomorrow I will work on speeding up the parsing of the peauction data.

I had some other plans for that domain, but these tools fit into the concept anyhow.

Right, when I managed to get it to work faster I will add some layout bells and whistles, but I am not a webdesigner by any means, just a coder... ah well maybe I'll find someone to make some nice gfx for me.

Try not to put too much lines into it right now... each line costs a second optimistically, also the peauction.com guy will kill me!

nice work Dan!

i really miss weapon comparsion tool, can some skilled coder do that please??

If thats server place/space problem maybe i can help. Someone know whats CareBear nick here o n EF or how to contact him ?

If thats server place/space problem maybe i can help. Someone know whats CareBear nick here o n EF or how to contact him ?

I wrote a PM to him here and also emailed him at an address I found someplace online to offer him webspace too.
He did not react yet so I ended up making the tool from scratch.

Now I am all set to make a competing site rivaling all of ETs functionality >)

Now we just need to replicate:
* the skill calc tool
* the weapon compare tool

and we are all set for a replacement

I wrote a PM to him here and also emailed him at an address I found someplace online to offer him webspace too.
He did not react yet so I ended up making the tool from scratch.

Now I am all set to make a competing site rivaling all of ETs functionality >)

strange, seems he miss that what hapened. Curious what will be faster, new tool site or CareBear online :D

ow...and yes, weapon compare tool was something excelent i was using almost everyday with inv. calc. Entropedia is to big and to slow to fast look at 3-4 weapons at time.

Gl, guys with your job !

Finished including entropiabay data.

Have fun :)

Edit: Nevermind all works!

Last edited:
maybe you should make thread about stikynote ?

Is entropiatools still down , or its my DNS that is lost ?

maybe you should make thread about stikynote ?

Is entropiatools still down , or its my DNS that is lost ?

Yeah you are right its about time I make a separate thread.

Also the entropiatools are still giving 404 errors, if your DNS does not tell you that your internet provider is probably sending you to a search page offering "help".
My inet provider did the same, one can turn that off by now, but I just use other DNS services that are free: 8.8.8.8 is a DNS server provided by google or you try http://www.opendns.com/ which is a great DNS provider :)

Yeah you are right its about time I make a separate thread.

Also the entropiatools are still giving 404 errors, if your DNS does not tell you that your internet provider is probably sending you to a search page offering "help".
My inet provider did the same, one can turn that off by now, but I just use other DNS services that are free: 8.8.8.8 is a DNS server provided by google or you try http://www.opendns.com/ which is a great DNS provider :)

I use google dns for long time now :)
I was just wondering if the 404 is normal.
I miss entropiatools :(

would be nice to still have it for comunauty

[...]I was just wondering if the 404 is normal.[...]

404 is a message by the server of a website and it means that a document does not exist.
So if you get 404 it means that a domain is working and that the server providing the website is reachable and is telling you that the document requested is not there.

This oftentimes happens with deep links to a site, but having not even an index file is a bad thing, for me it looks like all his files were deleted.

Maybe you can help me bringing the functionality back - I will need lots of informations from the community.
But lets take that here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...6980-stickynote-open-service.html#post2551496

There a little issue with an item having no MU:
On this line:
Code:
63	Hydraulic Manifold	5	75.00 PED	STORAGE (Calypso)

It returns
TT = 75.00 PED OK
PEAuction = 75.00 PEd OK
EntropiaBay = 0.00 PED :(

Good spot.
Bug found and fixed :)

My numbers are going down!! :)

I love that you can see stats from two different sites, and for me I find it interesting that my value in MU differs by 10% between the sites. And I dont even have much stuff.

:)

I love that you can see stats from two different sites, and for me I find it interesting that my value in MU differs by 10% between the sites. And I dont even have much stuff.

Peauction give me almost double TT+ than entropia bay.
I checked a bit and entropiabay seems to be the most real number.
it looks like PEauction use value of last year..

maybe your 100k sweat, one site calcs with 0.5, other with 0.4 or something, that makes a little difference mebbe :D

Peauction give me almost double TT+ than entropia bay.
I checked a bit and entropiabay seems to be the most real number.
it looks like PEauction use value of last year..

That is why I included the direct links to the auction sites, so you can check how current the data really is.

I am thinking about if I should include mytwopecs also...
or is there another auction checking site I should integrate?

That is why I included the direct links to the auction sites, so you can check how current the data really is.

I am thinking about if I should include mytwopecs also...
or is there another auction checking site I should integrate?

guys, at entropiabay we are trying to do our best but:

BP= impossible to give a ggod MV cause of the different price at different Q

Items= very difficult to distinguish item tier 1,2,3,4.... that ofc have an higher price than the tier 0 (but about this we are tinking to an algoritm that maybe can fix the problem and for the first time give you also the MV of tiered item......)

BO= MA is so shy to give us their BO data..........

Back