EntropiaTracker Official Thread

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
http://www.entropiatracker.com
Answer to the first question you will ask: Yes its real time.
Second question: do a google search for OCR.
Third question: If its legal to take screenshots of PE, this is legal.

Fourth question: I dont know what you can use it for - prehaps you can see trends before there is a large HoF on a mob.

(Edit: New URL thanks to 711)

Last edited:
Heehee, wonderful.

Been wondering if someone had done something like this for ages.

You storing it in a database Starfinder, so analysis can be done?

Cool ;). So how does it work? Do you keep EU open 24/7? Or is it the intention that more people use it and upload files to a database?

PS, is the program called "bot.rar"? (or is that a file I was not supposed to download :p)

That's freaking awesome :D
It's real time alright...:eek:

I LOVE it!!!

Really nice one, could be used for alot of analysis!
Great job SF!

Good to see you're still around ;)

'Untitled Document'.. Genious ;)
Very nice

Awesome! I can look up how many globals i get per day if i forget ;)

Nice Database. deserves some +REP

Now a little improvement.

It should be possible to show latest globals on a specific mob.
F.E. 48h period on Warrior ;)

Wow!

Great job Starfinder and thank you :)

you mean you didn't know this was around?

then you didnt have for sure profit all the time??

you actually deposited???

that's like ehh wow!

Excellent work, +Rep

excellent. ive thought of doing somthing similar but lack the skills. Be great if you could go back further or specify a time range - or generally apply more search functions.

btw the times are GMT +2.

Ok.. what did I miss? How is this benificial to hunting? sort by mob and pick the best maturity lvl? I guess this could be used for keeping track of your own personal globes for the day incase you forget?? Whys everyone acting like this is gonna help you HOF everytime you log in??

Another improvement you could make on it is being able to change the time zone. But overall I it's awesome :yay:

have patience my young padawans...
This webpage - if you can call it that - I made was just to show the data. And that you could do searches in it.

The info you have now is ofcourse crappy.. i know i know.. it was just to give the initial "wow impression".

Features possible with the data i got (and yes its in a database);

Graphs over time on a mob.
Overall graph (what days are best in a month, time of day.. etc)
.... basically anything you can think of.. compare one mob to another...

One thing to remember is tho: this logs globals and hof's... Just because there is 1000 Atrox globals pr day dosent mean its good to hunt it - what if there is 1mill ppl hunting them.

Witte:
I have the program running on my server that has a avatar logged in 24/7 (but it may CTD - and to avoid it bein in violation of the EULA i have not made so it will auto reconnect).

It keeps logged in by a simple mouse clicker i made - 1 click every 3 second = stay online.

Spawn: Are you drunk?

Botchla: You cant see what mobs surely will make you hof today, but yoiu can see that atrox for instance, is giving more globals today than they did yesterday. You job is then to log into pe and see if this is due to loads of ppl hunting them.. or if the mob is just "hot" today.

This isent the holy grail, but it will give some pointers as to which mobs you should focus on.

Also over time (if there is any patterns) it could show that there is a build up on globals on Ambul's so they will uber soon.

Well done :)

Direct connection to database with readonly privileges would be the coolest thing ;)

Cool, I can see my globals ;)

AHH!! Now I see!! Very Nice tool!! Will add a link to my ts channel, will use it regularly :) thx
( I wonder if you can sort by top 10 mobs for the day?)

I'm not sure if any analysis of trends would help, but it's sure nice just to have the info :)

I'll probably use it for spying on people :laugh: I'll check the main hunters of my favorite areas and if they've globaled recently they're probably still there decemating the spawn, so I can pick somewhere else to hunt without TPing out there and seeing only half the mobs there is on a good day :)

This is a really nice tool mate . Good Job :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Random facts:
In the last 24 hrs there has been globals/HoF's of a total value of: 418621 PED. (2793 globals)
Thats 150 PED pr global in average.

The player with most globals were: Neo The Famous Trader Sharp with 29 globals, followed by Medea Adel Green, Linden The Chosen Avery and Black Hawk Hawk all with 19 globals. (quite a jump imo - more than one player playing with Neo??)

We got some big ones as well.
Janis janku Gaisonok killed a Kreltin Dominant with a value of 33143 PED and
Karanda Digital Angel Darshiva killed an Atrox Dominant with a value of 20065 PED...

So gratz to those :D

Cool, i belive a guy in BAHQ made something similar some years ago Rony i think it was but it wasnt pulic i think and also i think it was inconclusive regarding what to hunt.

btw the numbers pr 24h could prove quite interresting in regards to total turnover and whether bussy days yeld more hofs or not

Wow really cool :wtg:

Well done! Looks rly cool.. Now we don't need to be online to see everyone getting our globals :D

Cool. :)

Couple things:

It appears the times are GMT+2, not GMT+1. It would be nice if you could list game time (GMT+0).

and

Dejay dj Jaguar Armax Bull Old 6 PED 04-06-2008 22:55:58

Gratz to dj for her 6 ped global. :D

A wonderful bunch of data is going to be collected here, keep up the work Starfinder :)

Another interesting use for this would be for the WoF. to be able to look at the data for the past 3 hours and confirm the scores from that would be awesome. Could even run queries during the match to get accurate instant scores based on mob scores etc, and get a definitive result at the end.

its awesome that somebody has finally implemented this :) gratz!, i hope this cool toy stays :)

a super cool feature you could add is to embedd some sort of real time stream, to shout out the globies and hofs/ath's when they come out. i've imagined such things in the background in LAN parties/rl meetups, would be really cool for the atmosphere if it ever called for it in such an occasion. could even embedd into EF itsself!

Back