EntropiaTracker Official Thread

Yeah.. soc name will be something ill make.. first tho im making a "forum signature" plugin.. so you can have the "xFire type" signature as Legion has.. just with globals on.. :D
Any possibility to add older globals/hofs in there then, would be neat to have alltime global/hof count and not just the newer ones :)

I know, it would mess up the db a bit, but mmm, yea.

You have a list of all the old global/hofs? :eek:

Ah... You mean just your own?
Yes, only my own :)
I have a record of all of them ^^

By the way, back to the same idea, there could maybe be like "offset" in your personal setting that would be then added to the count in the DB.
This wouldn't be so hard to implement and wouldn't *peep* up the DB :>

Yes, only my own :)
I have a record of all of them ^^

By the way, back to the same idea, there could maybe be like "offset" in your personal setting that would be then added to the count in the DB.
This wouldn't be so hard to implement and wouldn't *peep* up the DB :>

As there are still errors in the database(like eomon guardians :O, and missing data over the past couple of weeks where servers down etc), this info would not be beneficial to anyone other than bumping your own name up the list.

As there are still errors in the database(like eomon guardians :O, and missing data over the past couple of weeks where servers down etc), this info would not be beneficial to anyone other than bumping your own name up the list.
Ehm, maybe you got me wrong there, i was talking 'bout the signature-thingy, it wouldn't affect the lists on the website.
And it's not for ego bumping, more of for my own pleasure to know the exact count of globals/hofs :p

Or another idea would be that Starfinder gives the info in some sort of a text format, i could do it myself then ^^

StarFinder... Maybe you should add as much info to the DB as possible.
It might be needed later on for some cool advanced features.

I'm thinking of extra columns such as:
  • 'Team' (Just a boolean)
  • 'HOF' (Just a boolean)
  • 'ATH' (Just a boolean)
  • 'VU' (Kinda redundant info... But might be a cool feature after some time to be able to compare globals per VU, and this would make it simpler)

But then again... Maybe you already save this info?

well, just a thought. ;)

You can now get a "xFire" type signature with all yoru globals on.

1.png

wow man really cool be nice if MA helped out and maybe did what they do with auction and posted them to the site so you didn't have to have an av logged in.

I wonder what MA thinks i realy don't think this data gives you an advantage cause you don't have things like how many creatures are in game and how many people are hunting them. Also i think location has a big part in things too.

I love seeing who has the most loot i was kinda surprised to be honest.

wow man really cool be nice if MA helped out and maybe did what they do with auction and posted them to the site so you didn't have to have an av logged in.

I wonder what MA thinks i realy don't think this data gives you an advantage cause you don't have things like how many creatures are in game and how many people are hunting them. Also i think location has a big part in things too.

I love seeing who has the most loot i was kinda surprised to be honest.

As far as ive heard they "have no comments" on the site / program. But they havent banned me :)

What will you be able to see exactly with premium membership? weekly/montly stats?
- sorry if this has already been answered, but i'm not gonna browse through all 25 pages to find it, and if there's any info about it on the site, it's well hidden. Starfinder, maybe you could add some of the Q&A to your first post..or on the site itself?

Right... I will add something like this to the site as well...

As it is now we have "regular membership" and "premium membership".,, with regular membership you can see limited information for today only. (with some guidelines as to average loot over time on the loot charts - might remove that so its only premium members that can see that)

Premium members have access to everything, stats back to day 1.
I cant exactly say yet what that will consist of cuz we are still getting data and "poking" at it to see which numbers are fun.

This is how it is now.
We MIGT go into a monthly subscription fee of 4-5 USD to be paied over paypal.
IF this happens then all who has signed up for premium membership will get a lifetime premium membership account with all the data they can see at the moment of changing "account structure" on the site.
New items added afterwards might only be visible to subscripers. (spelling?)

We are doing the donation thing first to see if we get enough money....

(lets be honest here - i have spent a shitload of time making the site + program and I have a computer online 24/7 which I cant use for anything else.. I deserve stuff.. lol)

... from the donation thing.. if not.. we move to subscriptions.. and loose 90% of the users..but we will make money...

So to answer your question.. you get all the features as a premium member until such time we decide to change subscription - then you will keep whatever you had access to, but not get any new features.

possible fake "Kygon"

not sure how accurate the OCR is on entropiatracker.com but I found an avatar with wrong spelling in my login part of my name that global'ed on mobs I def didn't

just a heads up that there could be a someone pretending to be me out there

"Kygon shr00m Infraction" is real if

"Kygon Shraom Infraction" is the fake and possibly noticeable by some cheap ass cloths ;)

anyone spots the fake and can provide a screen shot gets a free EFDs ;)

i think there is a problem with the OCR. my name is not correct either :rolleyes:

(lets be honest here - i have spent a shitload of time making the site + program and I have a computer online 24/7 which I cant use for anything else.. I deserve stuff.. lol)

... from the donation thing.. if not.. we move to subscriptions.. and loose 90% of the users..but we will make money...

So to answer your question.. you get all the features as a premium member until such time we decide to change subscription - then you will keep whatever you had access to, but not get any new features.

All that is fair enough Starfinder imho I don't expect you to work for nothing and great job so far! :thumbup:

i think there is a problem with the OCR. my name is not correct either :rolleyes:

Kygon mentions that, but he also says he hasnt globaled on those mobs.
Ill keep an eye on them.

according to entropiatracker's OCR, i have globaled on a fugabarba for 90 peds :laugh: (i don't think i've ever shot a fugabarba in my life)

so, i bet it is just a glitch with the OCR (and also, "shr00m" ad "shraom" are very easily mistaken by an OCR, imo).

Gawd... what a weirdo. I'll be sure to hurl abuse at them

Sorry to disappoint you but I doubt its a stalker.. The OCR sucks.

Avery globaled on a drone coordinator yesterday... o_0

Why does it need the full avatar name? can't you provide infor about the mobs people hunt directly when they log in or via email?

(sorry if thats been asked before)

Wistrel

no actually my globals are there and are perfectly captured (Ive not hunted alot recently and know exactly what I've gotten.

EG I have not hunted argo in over 2 years!

according to entropiatracker's OCR, i have globaled on a fugabarba for 90 peds :laugh: (i don't think i've ever shot a fugabarba in my life)

so, i bet it is just a glitch with the OCR (and also, "shr00m" ad "shraom" are very easily mistaken by an OCR, imo).

yes but are also exactly the kind of thing we see with those scamming cheating bastard avas lol

I dont know either way but I am a little concerned someone out there is pretending tobe me lol

Hello Guys,

not sure how accurate the OCR is on entropiatracker.com[...]

I have recently teamed up with Starfinder to add my OCR routines (which operate differently than the ones currently in use and by firsts tests dosn't suffer from spelling errors or overlooked globals) to entropiatracker.com so the problem should vanish shortly (still we'll need a 2-digit figure of hours to glue it together and test it).

Thanks for your patience.

Tussi

If you run EU in Win2K compatibility mode, its possible to get 100% accurate OCR for all normal text in the chat, without much problem.

I still have some minor issues with people calling there teams things like '''''/\/\4$+4h''''', in those cases I might miss one character, or put some extra space in there. But thats not a big problem I think.

I feel a bit less inclined to just give this away to the global tracker now when it has turned into a pay-service though...

Ok, seems my routines aren't needed then :)

Major update

With the assistance of Tussi - we now have a new logger program running.
It is completely re-written from the old logger which was in .NET, the new one is in Phyton.
As far as we have tested - I have personally tested it for over 2 hrs of manually checking for OCR errors, we have found not a single line that has been OCR'ed wrong.
It captures everything and everything is 100% correct based on our tests.!!!!

Give tussi some major +rep for that logger, its a peice of art!!!

The way we do it now as oppose to before is that you have the client program running on your local machine.
You then send data to me via a protocol Tussi cooked up.
I then thake that datastream and parse it against the database server.

The program Tussi has made I can not praise enough. You can even play while you run the logger - with my peice of crap you had to only have the "global chat" enabled.
Furthermore is there a possibility for a whole new "this weapon is most eco for you" type of thing, since he also can capture how much damage you have dealt - tool equipped is a bit tricky if you have AA enabled cuz MA gabbles that up a bit. Im sure tussi can come up with something.

The server I have build is a multi threadded server allowing for 100 async connections at any given time. This means that we can get data feeds from 100 clients at any one time. If more than 100 clients try to connect the +100 ones will be left in the lobby of my server, which can hold 1024 connections, until an active client disconnects, then the client which has waited the longest will be made active and we start getting data from that client.

The protocol tussi cooked up allows for 8 diffrent "professions".
Hunting
Mining
Crafting
Killing spree
New discovery.. and so on.

Furthermore the "player" entry (avatarname) is set alongside a boolean determining if its a team or a single player.
This opens up for "I was in this team" functionality on the site.

Times on the site is now in GMT and not GMT+1 (+adjusting for daylight saving) .. IE the server is now MA time..

Yeah.. not much more to say... program now rocks more than ever.. and we will be adding all 8 professions to the database shortly - we just wanted to get 100% accurate data as fast as possible.

Remember to +rep tussi !!!!!

Woohooo great news indeed +rep to tussi :D

Cool, its looking really good, it sounds like Tussi made some really cool additions

Btw are there any plans to clean things up a bit by merging people who are obviously the same avatar?

For example just looking through the mining list I can see:

joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx
joe jeff xXSqLJaLLXx
joe jeff xXSqUaLD(x
joe jeff xXSqUaLL)Cx
joe jeff xXSqUaLIJCx

Are you relying on people fixing these up themselves or are you able to do it?

(I know that you're really busy, but I assume you don't want anyone else messing around with the database)

Great tool.

And i don't spam your mailbox anymore Ms Kazzza Milla Starfinder lol

Missed my Hof 401 Peds Lysterium. But iam happy :D

Keep up the good work.

Back