entropiauniverse.com extremely slow!!!

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Trying to open entropiauniverse.com so I can submit a support case, toked me around 20 minutes to do so, keep getting error 503 - Server too Busy. Finally could send the ticket just to realize that instead of one I sent 15 or more tickets saying the same. Unbelievable how you take so much money from players but the site for support doesn't even work properly.

What are you doing with all the money? This is ridiculous. Just close the game if you can't handle it.

game closure confirmed error 503 on website

I’ve been trying to log in the past three days to make a withdrawal and haven’t even been able to get in.

Keeps saying, “Servers not responding in an appropriate amount of time. Try again later.”

Not a good look.

I’ve been trying to log in the past three days to make a withdrawal and haven’t even been able to get in.

Keeps saying, “Servers not responding in an appropriate amount of time. Try again later.”

Not a good look.
Get the hint ;)

@Ludvig|MindArk

Days later and still can’t get in to initiate a withdrawal. Are there plans to fix this promptly?

If you are able to, please submit a support case about this issue with any relevant information.

I'm passing on the information from this thread as well.

if only they made ping test/health test software for you all to stay on top of this as a company.

I just tried it and it loaded quickly for me, got my account info and all that.

This creature didn't carry any loot. Reloged same problem. Servers dead ?

If you are able to, please submit a support case about this issue with any relevant information.

Um you might wanna look into you SSL certificate for that site. Because it's not right atm when i tried to access the url to see what my result was.

Well this is weird. If i google entropia and click the link the SSL is fine, but if i write the URL out its not.

Seems sporadic for me. Sometimes loads. Other times not.

I got the error 503 few days ago. I tried to purchase 100 box keys. Finally I realised that it loaded 300 boxes in my shopping cart. After 10-15 minutes I stopped trying...

I could not get in since Friday. Online support was less than helpful, eventually telling me to "let the site cool down for 24 hours". Another support rep confirmed that your IP can get involved in a 24 lockout. I will try in 24 hrs and see. I tried connecting from work, and using a proxy site and both worked, so the IP lockout theory may hold true.

Last edited:
K

I’ve tried:

1) Clearing the cache
2) Trying different computers
3) Trying mobile devices
4) Using different URLs/ways of accessing the site

None of it worked. Can’t submit a support case because the site won’t load.

Um you might wanna look into you SSL certificate for that site. Because it's not right atm when i tried to access the url to see what my result was.

Well this is weird. If i google entropia and click the link the SSL is fine, but if i write the URL out its not.

Could you give me the full URL of the site where you're experiencing issues?

Keeping in mind especially if it's www.entropiauniverse.com or account.entropiauniverse.com

K

I’ve tried:

1) Clearing the cache
2) Trying different computers
3) Trying mobile devices
4) Using different URLs/ways of accessing the site

None of it worked. Can’t submit a support case because the site won’t load.

It is account.entropiauniverse.com you are having issues with, specifically? You can also reach support chat via the regular www.entropiauniverse.com or www.planetcalypso.com sites, unless you're having problems loading those sites as well?

Keeping in mind especially if it's www.entropiauniverse.com or account.entropiauniverse.com

It is account.entropiauniverse.com you are having issues with, specifically? You can also reach support chat via the regular www.entropiauniverse.com or www.planetcalypso.com sites, unless you're having problems loading those sites as well?
The SSL issue occured on www.entropiauniverse.com

I tried it in two diffrent browers and had the same results.

@Ludvig|MindArk
I cant access the account section of the website since friday. It's working properly from my mobile phone but not from my PC doesnt matter what browser I use.

gqv5.jpg

It's been sporadic. Specifically, account.entropiauniverse.com has not been working for me to log in and make a withdrawal request for ~2 weeks now. Entropiauniverse.com has been hit or miss as to whether it's been up or down.

affecting me the same cant log to my account buy boxes it times out not matter which way i attempt it

Back