Eomon Migration Update:

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Imperial Exobiology Institute reports that Eomon herds are growing in numbers around Minopolis and Nymphtown.
There have been other reports of Longtooth gathering in the south of Cape Corinth, indicating that they will start their annual migration.
Mission brokers “Nikki Von Han” at Nymphtown and “Fritz Feldgast” at Cape Corinth announce that they have new missions for Eomon, Longtooth and Exarosaur elites.
Colonists are warned to stay vigilant for mutants and other predators when hunting these gargantuan herbivores.
!

Originally Posted Here

So, there's no mission for Exarosaur Elites on either of those brokers, does that mean, that Exa Elite kills count towards Longtooth kills again?

...Mission brokers “Nikki Von Han” at Nymphtown and “Fritz Feldgast” at Cape Corinth announce that they have new missions for Eomon, Longtooth and Exarosaur elites. ...

New, as in "something more than last year" or new as in "those usually enabled because of the event"?

Oh yeah, it begins.

!

So, there's no mission for Exarosaur Elites on either of those brokers, does that mean, that Exa Elite kills count towards Longtooth kills again?

That would be door number one

One of these things is not like the other, though. Exa elites are mentioned in the PR, but no mission is available?

Looks like the new missions follow on from the old ones. I have completed the original Longtooth chain and was able to get a new mission from the Corinth broker. But I haven't completed the original Eomon chain and got nothing new from the Nymphtown broker.

The Corinth one is to get 3000 kill points on Elites/Longtooth, where Elites are worth 1 point and Longtooth 3. Reward is 35.76 PED Combat Reflexes plus a choice of one of two weapons, Vamachara Mk.Exo (L) and Emik X0 (L) (presumably a new laser rifle and BLP pistol).

!

Right back at you Bertha..

:mad: Why are you guys messing with mission changes before the deadline.
While i agree it was a bit unbalanced to have exa elites counting last yr for the LT mission, they were counting, and it was confirmed by Kim that it was intentional. I would not have gotten to the last stage where i now am if it weren't for that. Im trying to play by your rules and you keep changing them...

Why cant you just let the exa elites count this one last migration before the mission nerf (er srry i mean change lol). You guys lead us down this path and now pulled the rug out.

So what now? i cant even get the new mission because i haven't finished the original Lt one?
I basically have to kill 750 more LT so i can kill exa elites for a mission again?

Why couldn't you just leave everything as it was for this last few month before change!!

~008

!

anyone know were longtooh are? i scouted S of cape corinth and only could find exas elites and some other fauna :)

just LOL!

there is also for me no Exa Elite mission (yet) as i have to finish my LT mission first.

tested it some seconds ago -> Exa Elite still NOT count for the "old" Longtooth mission....

what the f... heck, i realy wanted to finish the LT missions this year, but well done MA! Also thanks for clearing it up, would that been anounced last year, i would had finished my mission then! :mad: :mad: :mad:

The ironic part is yesterday i honestly was about to deposit some bucks, to finish the mission without huge interruptions, i just changed my mind because it was already ~midnight and i had to went up for work today.... but as i am anyway not able to finish the mission before the "official" announced ner...adjustment i will not deposit anything...:duh:

That would be door number one
-rep for no announcement!

Can you make these Longtooth and Exa spawns better please? There are nowhere near enough Longtooth, and the Elites are being swarmed by Argo Scouts that are still hanging around weeks after that event finished. Also there don't seem to be any other Elites other than Stalkers, which means it makes far more sense to kill Longtooth for the new mission - therefore everyone is in the same place.

There are annoying Argos around the Eomon too btw, please get rid of them.

which are the shared loot mobs? and which are non-shared loot?

which are the shared loot mobs? and which are non-shared loot?
Did i miss something, there will be shared loot eomon/LT?
Also, the shared loot mobs have an icon in their healthbar since the last VU.

I am also NOT happy the way this has been changed (again)
First we have this time limit to complete missions before 21th of August...then the migration comes along in between and only to see that Exa Elite is now a seperate mission??

I don't complain often but I have to say this pisses me of...
No migration for me then :(

Well i stay at Arkadia then,sticking at eco hunting, bye bye LT :wave:
i see them next year (I Think)

Make Exa elite count toward longtooth mission again asap
Im Confused,is there a Exa Elite mission or do you just get LT one?..So they are being spawned at S. Corinth?.I was waiting at Ft. Ithica like a little kid standing on that road thinking "Are they here yet?..last night" :yay:

Last edited:
Im Confused,is there a Exo Elite mission or do you just get LT one?..So they are being spawned at S. Corinth?.I was waiting at Ft. Ithica like a little kid standing on that road thinking "Are they here yet?..last night" :yay:

Ok it is like this;

If you have finnished to LT mission chain last migration, you can pick up the new mission at Corinth mission broker.
The new mission you can kill both Exa Elite and Longtooth for the mission, but if you did not finnished the old mission chain from last year on Longtooth you need to kill Longtooth only first now to complete this mission before you can pick the new mission up. :mad:

How about dropping the original mission and then restarting with new one? :scratch2:

Dropping missions will not help, you need to have completed stage 3 to get to stage 4.

Anyone else see this quote as dripping with " yeah we know your screwed, and we did it on purpose"? :mad:

"will not help"..

"need to have completed" (past tense)..

MA you are violating your own mission policies! :mad:

again , please please reconsider this for this one last migration!

i posted on the other thread, seem the exo elite question has been answeared, thou pretty shitty, are you going to fix this or was it intended?

and why is there no eomon young? or was this intended also?

Back