Eomon so Fat Joke Contest

Gwen Ryuunami

Provider
Society
Calypso Settlers
Gwen Kathry Ryuunami
I want to see who can make the best Eomon so fat joke.

You know the 'Yo Momma' jokes that are stoopid yet popular? I want to see who can tell the best "Eomon Fat Joke" because these things are the size of HOUSES! They could smoosh three hogglos and not break a sweat.

Eomon so fat, the hogglos thought it was nighttime!

Eomon so fat, it plugged up Tethys Creek and the falx went swimming!

Eomon so fat, it broke Jabba da Hut's swimming pool!

GO!!

Last edited:
picard-facepalm.jpg

Seriously.​

Gwen, you really should stop smoking those Papplons....

you try being stuck inside due to anemic fatigue AND having an overactive imagination.

I hear papplon is good, how does it taste?

Eomon so fat, it went swimming and the other mobs grabbed their surfboards.

Eomon so fat, the robots shot at it and it scratched its butt, 'huh? durn mosquitoes.

The yo momma jokes. See, Eomon sounds like yo momma, just a bit. And I was mad because I only got to fight like, two, before my soc called it quits. So I started saying Eomon fat jokes over the soc channel.

The yo momma jokes. See, Eomon sounds like yo momma, just a bit. And I was mad because I only got to fight like, two, before my soc called it quits. So I started saying Eomon fat jokes over the soc channel.

Ah I see lol :laugh:

I get it now :cool:

Im the posh bitch that doesnt see how you may have pronounced it :laugh:

For the record, Im going to set it now ;) ..

Its pronounce E-O-Mon.

NOT-> UR-Mon :laugh:

Its E-O-MON.

eeeee-O-Mon

Eomon :thumbup:

Its pronounce E-O-Mon.

NOT-> UR-Mon

Its E-O-MON.

eeeee-O-Mon

Eomon

Its a sound alike thing. That and I both love and hate them. The problem is that the teams take down all the youngs, leaving, eventually, just prowlers and stalkers. And not even superman could stop those things.

I heard somebody tried to bring one down to neas. It hit the turret and died. He was screaming in outrage over the channels.

On the bright side, my soc mates and i got a 412 ped spider while we were up there. I got 6 animal heart oil, repaired my failing much abused vivo T1, and swapped the rest for ammo. Thanks to the whole hullabaloo I'm half a level away from unlocking marksman.

Eomon so fat, the wooly mammoths couldn't move it!

Eomon so fat, it put on a yellow dress and the kids thought it was a school bus!

Back