Price Check Eon Foot Guards (M)

Capt.Dex

Prowler
ManagJah Dex Oh
Yo folks,

seems there is a demand for ppl to complete their EON (M) sets - so i might let those footies (self looted in 2014) go, just to make a guy happy.

index.php

fair price needed so both parties are happy.
Tier: 0,99
Tier increase rate: 166/200

thanks for your help

I think a full set goes for what, 25-30k? Giving the feet are the most rare and I think most incomplete set need you could get a premium, maybe 5k?

Maybe for a F set, not for a M

Given this guy has the most ridiculous prices I think 30k for a (M) set isn't unrealistic.
Anyhow, it's a reference, you ask what you want for it and only get what someone is willing to pay but I stand by my 5k-ish. Imean if you're really lucky and find a person who can't live without a full set and shits money, sure you can get 10k but that's highly unrealistic imo.
GL with sale!!

Seen full male sets selling and sold for on avg 22-27k. 😂 anyone paying 30k+ is not thinking clearly

this is why i want MA to change the system and find a way for armor parts to be part of a set, not to be worn by a guy who looted an keep them for a nostalgic "happy" j*** off, the parts are part of the armor sets, maybe a token can be kept as token in inventory for years and be proud of looting it, but could never be part of a set unless is a 7 token set ( and a i.e. token can be dropped several times but yet never be able to be part of a set unless is refined into an armor token, the system is there just to be used )... ( armors should be sold in AH as a premade set, except the (L) ones )

i.e. the weapons looted in this TWEN event worth twice than a armor set and yet are a single item, i never understood why MA changed that brilliant idea they put it in for the FEN, where u could use a token and ask for an armor set

it happened for me to wait 4 years to complete my mod shadow armor cause of dudes like this one who loves to see .....

all in all based on my explanation "fair" is far from any "happy" here, because the owner of last piece can be any of the above, and ask whatever he wants to be "happy" ofc, but where's the "fair" in it?.... oh wait if he asks a "fair"... that's not called "happy" at all......

so whatever the suggestions were said always a connection can be a polite escape for a "fair" no and f*** off ( there's a rime in here, only the music cannot be heard )

yet a price of those Eon Feet worth not more than 4k to be fair and a maybe 5k to be happy

this is why i want MA to change the system and find a way for armor parts to be part of a set, not to be worn by a guy who looted an keep them for a nostalgic "happy" j*** off, the parts are part of the armor sets, maybe a token can be kept as token in inventory for years and be proud of looting it, but could never be part of a set unless is a 7 token set ( and a i.e. token can be dropped several times but yet never be able to be part of a set unless is refined into an armor token, the system is there just to be used )... ( armors should be sold in AH as a premade set, except the (L) ones )

i.e. the weapons looted in this TWEN event worth twice than a armor set and yet are a single item, i never understood why MA changed that brilliant idea they put it in for the FEN, where u could use a token and ask for an armor set

it happened for me to wait 4 years to complete my mod shadow armor cause of dudes like this one who loves to see .....

all in all based on my explanation "fair" is far from any "happy" here, because the owner of last piece can be any of the above, and ask whatever he wants to be "happy" ofc, but where's the "fair" in it?.... oh wait if he asks a "fair"... that's not called "happy" at all......

so whatever the suggestions were said always a connection can be a polite escape for a "fair" no and f*** off ( there's a rime in here, only the music cannot be heard )

yet a price of those Eon Feet worth not more than 4k to be fair and a maybe 5k to be happy
I will pay it 2k more then what you think its worth.

After reading all the comments and laughing my ass off, I would like to give me 2cents if I may. I think both Maiden and Dex are great guys, I know Maiden in RL and Dex only in EU, but after speaking to Dex I got to know him better and I think he is a great guy, also he did me a favour when I asked him to sell these foots to Maiden (so a trader does not get hold of them and keep them hostage for a ransom) as Maiden is my friend and so Dex kindly agreed, massive respect for that and I owe that man a few beers. This discussion should be between them, Dex asked for a fair price, Maiden wants to reach an agreement, why don't we all back the f**ck down and let them sort it out? Fuck I would even suggest they meet up and have some drinks over it, a laugh and a giggle, and who knows they might even make friends. If you want to help Dex out with a price indication, fine! But stop shitting on his thread, it makes it worse for both of them as they will NOT get what they want. And pls remember, its only a f*****ng game for most of us. @Capt.Dex , @maiden I apologise if insulted any of you, to the rest of you on this thread I say, if you dont wanna help, they just stay the f**ck out. "Drops mic, pulls curtain, opens a beers and hopes for the best". 🍻

Yo folks,

seems there is a demand for ppl to complete their EON (M) sets - so i might let those footies (self looted in 2014) go, just to make a guy happy.

index.php

Tier: 0,99
Tier increase rate: 166/200

thanks for your help
Here's my 2 cents.

As an ex 6pc eon set owner, I'd always kept an eye out for foot guards to finish my set, a such I always had a top end price in my head, I thought the max I'd ever want to pay would be 5k.
No longer have the set so I feel this can be an honest take as I'm not in the race to get them.

Cheers, Buck

So many upset people in here 😅 how this thread derailed

i would like to get this foot guard to complete my eon. but i think 10k for it is very unrealistic so I will stay out of any price check convo. happy with the set I have at the moment with dune rider feet, so I wont rush in just because.

i would like to get this foot guard to complete my eon. but i think 10k for it is very unrealistic so I will stay out of any price check convo. happy with the set I have at the moment with dune rider feet, so I wont rush in just because.
Find yourself in the middle, close the deal @ 7.500 flat... You get to complete set that is in range of 30-35k for sure, and owner gets payed decent for a last piece

Last edited:
thanks for your input guys (+rep given)
first of all i wanted to start this public pricecheck to find out a fair price for both partys. as well a price for the full set.
as i mentioned before this foots are nearly since 10 years in my inventory - i didnt know there was a demand for them.
when i answered a public request in trade chat i was flooded by 10+ ppl who wanted to buy them for me. hard to determine who has the 6 pce set or was just trying to make some peds via reselling. things went crazy - i got sceptical (smelled some scam even).

im in contact with maiden - there is no bad blood involved. hopefully there will be a new complete set in near future.
thanks guys - regards

gl to all of you (y)

thanks for your input guys (+rep given)
first of all i wanted to start this public pricecheck to find out a fair price for both partys. as well a price for the full set.
as i mentioned before this foots are nearly since 10 years in my inventory - i didnt know there was a demand for them.
when i answered a public request in trade chat i was flooded by 10+ ppl who wanted to buy them for me. hard to determine who has the 6 pce set or was just trying to make some peds via reselling. things went crazy - i got sceptical (smelled some scam even).

im in contact with maiden - there is no bad blood involved. hopefully there will be a new complete set in near future.
thanks guys - regards

gl to all of you (y)

2 things I would like to say:

1) thank you
2) what beer do you drink ???

🤣🤩😁

I am happy it all resolved and hope to be a new set of Eon M soon. 🤙

Back