Epic Jellyworm - half a year of pain and suffering :)

Sulje

Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
After half a year of heavy grinding, calculating, collaborating and stress to collect all 10 coins required to acquire the pet, we are finally here :)

Super happy to finally finish this mission, which is the hardest mission in game to my knowledge at the moment, and though to share the pet details here, as everyone ask me separately.

Here's a small unedited video of an instance where you actually receive the pet for anyone interested - sorry forgot to up the graphic settings beforehand, but it still looks awesome and appropriate for the troubles I had to go through to enter it -

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Woh didn’t even know there was a mission for this..

At first I was like shame it is such an ugly pet, then I watched the video. Its kinda cute 🤣

Big gz!

I can't believe Might is finally out of RDI and on a pet. Well it's called PUP... :LOL: It now makes why it's so incredibly hard to put together. Congrats man, sick achievement! We were all afraid the buff would suck but man did not expect such power. I think it's well balanced between the amount of work and thepower of the buff. Happy to see it's content where team work & community effort can contribute, having some new markup for all professions and all levels.
Good stuff!

Legendary mate - Hard work absolutely pays off 👍

Thanks for an amazing post also - Sharing is caring ☺️💪👍🙏

no pain no gain
gratz :)

Thank you very much for details and video.
They should have name this pet a "berserker" due to it's buffs

Congratulations!

Interesting buff cum debuff.

Gz so all buffs are level 100 and for that you need to invest a shittone in nutrio.

Wow Sulje big GZ. Super cool pet and thanks alot for sharing!

IF the same xp curve as robotic bunnies and Tezlapod 793980 xp for Level 100, with buff 443xp an hour, 1792 hours of afking to level it up. Or 5268.61P of nutrio bars.

Gzzzzz

Last edited:
and its cheap to use, 1 nutrio per hour

Gratz on that. (y)

It's nice to see content that requires work and time, rather than one that can be done in a few hours only if you have a $50K stuff and a huge PED card.. (although I bet it cost you quite a bit, it's still Entropia.. :whistle:)

That's why I like Cyrene. :coffee:

Thanks for sharing!! that's insane

Finally someone that shares this kind of stuff instead of crawling in to a dark corner and murmur "my precious". Gz Sulje. Must have been a fucking pain to obtain.

Back