Status

Nayera Tharan

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Nayera Naya Tharan
Oh gods please help!

I keep getting this error that goes something like

This applicationg has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

What do I do? Is reinstalling actually gonna help? Oh gods please help lol
The person who gives me the successful advice gets 1000 EFD...

~Desperate Nayera

Obviously you have failed to look in the Technical or Bug Reports forums, where this issue has been addressed about 500 times in the last 2 days. :rolleyes:

Also, you seem to have completely ignored the following notice displayed at the top of every EF page:

Solving common VU10.0 client installation problems
Solutions and suggestions for issues and errors commonly encountered after installing the VU10.0 client are available in the Technical section of EntropiaForum. Links to some particularly helpful installation threads:

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client
VU 10.0 Installation Guide

In the future, please perform a simple search to see if your issue has already been addressed before posting threads like this (especially during new VUs and major updates).

The EntropiaForum community is extremely helpful, but can also be somewhat intolerant of those expecting help and assistance but who do not make even a small effort to help themselves by browsing the relevant subforums or using the forum search utility.

:locked:

Status
Back