Selling: ES400 for MTG

Kiriku Surgun

Stalker
Here is a chance to obtain the pre-gold ES400 Scanner without payng in hard cash! I am willing to trade this precious item for MTG power 9 or Workshops
Trade will be made via email contract with proper ID to insure maximum safety towards you and me.
In the past the sales for a rare ES400, sales are ranging from 4k to 9k tops.

Stats on ES400 scanner:
Range: 60 m
Scans/sec: 0.40 scans
Decay: 0.85 PEC !!

Stats on TT scanner:
Range: 35 m
Scans/sec: 0.33 scans
Decay: 1.02 PEC

Stats on Livescanner V
Range: 60 m
Scans/sec: 0.55 scans
Decay: 3.6 PEC

Uhmm.. What? :scratch2:

hmm I still have quite a few magic cards, but no power 9 I am afraid... ;D

Indeed magic cards it is.
If you think you can make a serious offer with other valueble cards it might be negotiable.
Trading in a different approach ;)

... if im willing to pay you peds.. start bid is 4k buy out is 9 ?

A P9 card is quite more valuable than an ES 400 at the moment ;)

However, if you're interested in a certain card, pm me with an offer, I'm tough collector since 1994 and got almost each and every card at least three times (in case of the P9 between three and six pieces per card); but just need one for my collection and one more for playing (since those got restricted in T1 in grmblfxn 1995 I think it was); may consider accepting items or PEDs as compensation trade / payment ;)

What I got on P9 to sell/trade:
2* Black Lotus
2* Mox Emerald
2* Mox Pearl
2* Mox Jet
3* Mox Ruby
3* Mox Sapphire
1* Timetwister
4* Ancestral Recall
2* Timewalk

And if you're interested, I also got a whole cca full of Bazaar of Baghdad, Ali from Cairo, Juzam Djinn, Library of Alexandria, Mana Drain, Dual Lands and quite some other stuff.

Last edited:
Bump for the con !

My all cards were stolen at one big czech tournament few years ago :(((((

Im still like to cry when i remind myself :(

Anyway i havent owned any multilands or black lotus LOL, but i had quite a lot of cards and damn good two gaming packages :(

Ive got both from the vault sets if that tickles your fancy at all ... otherwise all my stuff is more recent. From Mirrodin set onwards.

Since I got asked, I don't exactly know how many cards I own, what I can say that in august 2009 they were around 310kg or slightly above of weight (I moved them two floors in the house and used this possibility to put them on the scale in packages).

According to a mate a card has a weight of around 2g what makes 500 cards 1kg (what could match since a common display afaik is a bit more than one kg), so if I calculate it up it should be around 155.000 cards. The mad thing is that they are all sorted by edition & name/collectors number ^^

To note is that I bought them all in booster / displays a few single, but no bulk buyouts of crapcards @ ebay or something.

But if someone needs crappy basic lands, I got some kg :laugh:

Please don't ask me how many PED stuck there, actually some LAs, Supremacy, Foeripper and some other nice stuff I guess... therefore my PED card looks very empty atm :laugh:

:eek: that is just insane!!
it turned my mouth in one gigantic grin :D

I started allong with my two brothers when Legends just cycled out, and still playing, together we are kind of a powerhouse with all vintage and legay staples, only missing a few, and some p9 for a complete set.
Further more expensive cards missing are imperial recruiters and 3 shops since my brother forgot a PSA8 shop in his hotel :laugh: (and a few tabernacles)
I do envy your kilograms, ever thought of making a online shop or something?
Well I really do hope we will have a match someday in time:) would be awesome..
we are only playing like 3 or 4 times a year, mostly with pre-release. We are trying to do more vintage though=)
anyways, i''ll pm you soon about offers;)

btw I know one guy here in amsterdam and he is always walking with his backpack with over 60k USD of cards, think he was 22 2 years back or something.. one of the biggest pimps around here, I do not actually know him like a friend only from saying hi bye and a few matches, it is just insane :)
I am very curious about your collection =)

Back