Selling: ES500 Scanner, taking offers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gos

Provider
Hi,

Taking offers on an Chikara InvestaFoe ES500.

Current offer stands at 7.5K with Rotrap via PM.

Edit: 04-Feb-2010, 07:20. Sale continues as new offer received below.

Edit: 03-Feb-2010, 06:45. Interest seems to have peaked in the item at 6.5K, still a couple of interested parties and a great price if your unlocking Scientist as chipping to lvl 60 Humanoid Investigator would cost +25K in skills from base (ref Chipping Optimizer). If no new offers are received by the end of today, preferably posted here, I will take this current offer.

Edit: 02-Feb-2010, 07:30. There is a lot of interset in this item, a further three offers made. To be fair and open to all the interested buyers and reduce to amount of PMs can any additional offers please be made in the thread. As for an end date, the rarity of this item disserves that potential interested buyers have a chance to see the thread and make an offer so still a few more days for this to run if new offers keep comming in. End edit.

Even with the lower skill prices still a great skilling tool, as long as your repeat action button works. Great range for bots. Also had some fluky success with perception skilling; you know, scan a mob until you get perception gains then kill as quickly as possible to pick up a nice loot! Though no guarantee this will work for you.:silly2: Again, highly fluky and unproven.

Any ped offers welcome, sorry, no item trades.

Gos

Last edited:
pm sent.......

Okies I'll start the auction mess with tt+1k ;)

Okies I'll start the auction mess with tt+1k ;)

Thanks for your interest, though this is not an auction (you are not bound by your offer) and I certainly hope not a mess. I am taking offers from interested potential buyers for a rarely sold item. To date, along with yourself, three others have expressed interest with two of these making offers of 4 and 5K.

Bumping for more interest.
:yay:

Highest offer updated to 6K via PM. Can all new offers be made in this thread to aid clarity, please. Still a lot of interest in this item at the 4-6K price range.

Regards, Gos

Bump, see first post.

If no new offers today, sale will end 04-Feb-2010, 00:00.

Last edited:
wow

I just have to say wow. This item has no use what so ever and you people are bidding on it. It scans a little farther, a little faster and a little cheaper, that's it. Otherwise, Skill gains on eco items are never any good. Ask anyone with an adj fap or better. Try skilling with low tt paint. If you are looking to gain some skills for your Tier Upgrader profession, just burn up a stack of TT scanners. The PED per click will cost more but the PED per skill gain won't be significantly different.

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

but the PED per skill gain won't be significantly different.

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

this is wrong, sorry. skill per ped is different amongst various scanners and probably best for es500. and now try to scan mutants or robots 24/7 with tt. it works on globsters and miners yea, but more range = more comfort.

gl with the sale.

Otherwise, Skill gains on eco items are never any good. Ask anyone with an adj fap or better.

I'm perfectly happy with the skill gains from my fap, especially as I don't need them and chip out.

There is a lot about scanning that has not been fully understood / publicised and I certainly never got to full grips with it. But since my repeat tool use button ceased working with the upgrade to Windows 7 I've not been using as much and click, click, click just seems out dated now, for scanning, at least. That extra distance comes in very useful when out on mobs.

Highest offer stands at 7K.

Hmmmm...

Ok, I only checked the es200 and all the crafted scanners. I saw no significant difference in the skill gain per ped. Perhaps the es500 is better but I would have to see it to belive it. I will never admit to why I know this. Scanning is a stupid activity that I have never done. I have no idea where the 8k worth of scanning skills came from on my avatar. :rolleyes:

I get virtually no skill gains with my adj fap. I have used both Imp and Mod faps for a short time and I seemed to experienced the same thing. I get easily twice the skill gain rate from some crappy ur125 or ek 2600. In the end, I still skill with the adj because the skill per ped is better. It is just soooo damn sloooow to skill with. If I am the only person that experinces this then perhaps I should put in a support. Maybe my fap is bugged. :eek:

I will say 'BUMP' for the seller so this post is not completely off topic.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back