ESI drop rate / prices

why ESI prices are down?

• They`r dropping more often since last VU

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • They have been looted a lot during the cristmas event and now are overfloating market

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • There are no demand for them atm

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • what is esi?

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters

priediic

Guardian
Society
Lynxes
Sir priediic cardiff
woundering why esi prices are dropping.
do u have noticed ESI`s to drop more often after last VU?
or u have other thoughts about this?

If you look at # of ESI sales you will see that they dropped by half.

i think that esis droops like animal hide!!!!:D:D

i think that esis droops like animal hide!!!!:D:D

Second that - I looted quite a few lately - and higher TT valued than I'm used to...

Drops like candy..

I would have to agree. The ESI market is way over supplied right now. Personally looted 5 10-20 pedders in one week, and big 275 solo, a 125 team and have seem my soc mattes team loot several big ones.

Sticking them in storage till the cycle is over, hope it doesnt stay too long :(

i hope the rate continues. i still maintain they should be much more common, allowing for easier skill sales. my belief is the skill on the chip should be worth more than the chip, but i digress.

any particular animals that is seeming to drop more esi than others? perhaps it is fallout in the loot from the two major hunting events that just finished. and world of firepower is chunning ped as we speak.

i hope the rate continues. i still maintain they should be much more common, allowing for easier skill sales. my belief is the skill on the chip should be worth more than the chip, but i digress.

any particular animals that is seeming to drop more esi than others? perhaps it is fallout in the loot from the two major hunting events that just finished. and world of firepower is chunning ped as we speak.

Yeah I have to agree with this; yes its nice getting a big ESI for XXX peds and knowing that your hunt is profit or at the very least break even but on the other side the esi should not be the main cost in selling or buying skills.. the skills should be the main cost.

Any ways 600% ant that enough for you hunters? Including me as a hunter some one got to pay for this esi in order to sell there skills

If you look at # of ESI sales you will see that they dropped by half.

Agreed, it sure as hell isnt because they drop more than normal, more the opposite for us in AoW atleast, so less buyers atm=lower prices. Ups and downs happen all the time, might go lower, might be 900% in a month, impossible to know.

Back